Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The forum is missing

BucketmanBucketman Dyslexic PuppySkraggle RockRegistered User regular
edited September 2011 in Social Entropy++
Dear Forum. Come back to me. Where did everyone go?

So what are all of you doing in this time of forumless crisis? I'm doing Stats homework and wanting to kill myself because I don't understand Pivoting and the Simplex method.

Can't you see it in my eyes, I'm the one I'm the ONE TWO THREE FOUR I'm not like the other guys, (he's not like anybody, well..) That's not completely right There's a few that I'm just like Steven and the Stevens, We're gonna make you smile. Me, myself, and I and him, Are all the same guy.Steven and the Stevens, Come on now don't be shy. Me myself and I and him (That's me!) Are all the same guy.