Options

MSPA: this is the end...the end of SSG dog racing

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    No that's clearly George Bush

It says it right there.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    Rorus Raz wrote:
    No that's clearly George Bush

It says it right there.

suddenly all the cracks about Obama make sense

• Options
    UrscaUrsca Registered User regular
    tynic wrote:
    dave enters University Challenge

tumblr_lrtm44ZbU51qane2ao1_500.jpg
    Holy shit, when was this.

I probably watched that and didn't even notice it.

• Options
    ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    the time capsule is programmed to release its contents 413 million years after they're placed inside

so from that we can conclude that the White King got exiled to a point in time 413 years after the Frog Temple did, found the frog temple, and hopped into the capsule.

I sort had the impression that it could only hold one thing at a time? Dave's copies of Sburb were placed in there and then the capsule was sent 413 million years into the past. In 2009, it opened when Jade was in the temple, and then reset for another 413 years. 413 years in the future, the White King pops out.

Then again, my initial assumption could well be wrong.

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    ASimPerson wrote:
    the time capsule is programmed to release its contents 413 million years after they're placed inside

so from that we can conclude that the White King got exiled to a point in time 413 years after the Frog Temple did, found the frog temple, and hopped into the capsule.

I sort had the impression that it could only hold one thing at a time? Dave's copies of Sburb were placed in there and then the capsule was sent 413 million years into the past. In 2009, it opened when Jade was in the temple, and then reset for another 413 years. 413 years in the future, the White King pops out.

that's why I posted that page. It readies itself to take in another object as soon as the SBURB discs are put into it.

also on another note:
    AG: Well if you want to know what I think, you should start changing your tune.
    AG: Cause even though you got all these highfalutin morals and fancy reserv8tions, you know as well as me that a killer is a killer is a killer!
    AG: There 8n't no ch8nging your ways for good, and one d8y you're going to flail that silly l8ttle cane of yours and not find n8thin to 8ump into, and fall f8ce first into the shit ag8in.
    AG: And you're going to do something t8rri8le to some8ody and wish you could t8ke it 8ack 8ut you c8n't!!!!!!!!
    AG: And then you'll work hard to win 8ack their trust, and you'll try and try and tr8, and you'll see how hard it is!
    AG: You'll seeeeeeee!
    GC: 1 DOUBT 1T

the fact that John almost instantly forgives her makes this so much funnier

• Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    edited October 2011
    tynic wrote:
    dave enters University Challenge

tumblr_lrtm44ZbU51qane2ao1_500.jpg

my ughhhh response overrided my i get that! i get what that thing is response

Beasteh on
  • Options
    ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    I think I just burnt my hand.

fucking molten hot quesadilla filling.

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    WhytherWhyther Registered User regular
    I cook all my food with delicious magma.

• Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    manga???

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    To Serve Manga

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular

The fact that Terezi stabs her eventually makes it even better.

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    I'm starting to go through John withdrawal guys

this would probably be a good time to reread homestuck but man

so damn much content

• Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    BlueBlue wrote:
    To Serve Manga

It's a cookbook!

• Options
    WhytherWhyther Registered User regular
    Duke 2.0 wrote:

The fact that Terezi stabs her eventually makes it even better.

All of Homestuck is better in light of that event.

• Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    the colors more vibrant, the sound fuller

• Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    LqNzX.jpg

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    whoa that is cool.

Using that as my new wallpaper.

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    BugBoy wrote:
    BlueBlue wrote:
    To Serve Manga

It's a cookbook!

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    i just realised that i said overrided not overrode

my public school education is leaving me

• Options
    I'm starting to go through John withdrawal guys

this would probably be a good time to reread homestuck but man

so damn much content

Just read my Drunkstuck posts, it's basically a summary at this point.

• Options
    Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    beasteh, get on tinychat

• Options
    ASimPerson wrote:

that's why I posted that page. It readies itself to take in another object as soon as the SBURB discs are put into it.
    Oh, right then.
    also on another note:
    AG: Well if you want to know what I think, you should start changing your tune.
    AG: Cause even though you got all these highfalutin morals and fancy reserv8tions, you know as well as me that a killer is a killer is a killer!
    AG: There 8n't no ch8nging your ways for good, and one d8y you're going to flail that silly l8ttle cane of yours and not find n8thin to 8ump into, and fall f8ce first into the shit ag8in.
    AG: And you're going to do something t8rri8le to some8ody and wish you could t8ke it 8ack 8ut you c8n't!!!!!!!!
    AG: And then you'll work hard to win 8ack their trust, and you'll try and try and tr8, and you'll see how hard it is!
    AG: You'll seeeeeeee!
    GC: 1 DOUBT 1T

Yeah, I went to find that and then I caught myself reading even more and I'm at work and I really need to stop.

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited October 2011
    BugBoy wrote:
    BlueBlue wrote:
    To Serve Manga

It's a cookbook!
    Wait, there's some space dust on this book...

To Serve Manganese

It's a chem book!

Sterica on
    YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    Day of the BearDay of the Bear The Qun demandsRegistered User regular
    To cook chems

m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • Options
    beasteh, get on tinychat

i did this thing! we did it

• Options
    EricsErics Charming to the last Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    best mspa ad

5110-1318357808.jpg

fabulousFantastic.png
    Twitter | Steam | Twitch.tv ~♪
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    man, the felt is so good

I can't even tell where most of the tracks begin and end, it all flows together really nicely

• Options
    Day of the BearDay of the Bear The Qun demandsRegistered User regular
    Love the felt

m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    not a big fan of the felt

• Options
    Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    can't fake the felt

• Options
    NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    Antimatter wrote:
    not a big fan of the felt
    not feeling the felt? You gotta be feeling the felt

• Options
    EidolonOrpheusEidolonOrpheus NoatunRegistered User regular
    This felt feels like velvety silk on my eardrums.

• Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    I wish the guy that did temporal piano did more music for homestuck

• Options
    EidolonOrpheusEidolonOrpheus NoatunRegistered User regular
    edited October 2011
    ... Jit? Jit does a lot of things.

EidolonOrpheus on
  • Options
    UrscaUrsca Registered User regular
    Nerdgasmic wrote:
    man, the felt is so good

I can't even tell where most of the tracks begin and end, it all flows together really nicely
    The Felt is definitely one of my favourite albums. Although I like a lot of the reversed tracks better than the normal ones. I have no idea why Rhapsody in Green isn't on that album in its reversed (Or unreversed?) form.
    You've really got to listen to the whole thing though rather than just picking individual tracks.

• Options
    The Felt isn't really my kinda music

I'm still waiting for the lo-fi/indie/techno/hip-hop Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff album

• Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    There's a Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff song on the fan album and I can't enjoy it, even ironically.

• Options
    Taya wrote:
    There's a Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff song on the fan album and I can't enjoy it, even ironically.

Is it the theme from SBaHJ: The Movie

• Options
    unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    i love the felt

• Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    We need strife 2 Steve harder

Also someone link that blogpost with previews from I think jits solo album

This discussion has been closed.