As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

My Little Pony: [Phalla] Is Magic: Monster Victory

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0An2p-VTAp0h_dHhaYjc0TGp1TGh0QXhCTGdZVFYwSEE&hl=en_US#gid=0

Spreadsheet in before spoit does his super complicated one

Vote leaders are
    Bedlam and Greeper - 3
    Lucedes - 2

• Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    Which reminds me, I seem to recall a certain ... antipathy towards our fellow pony citizens in the last phalla signups, !Bedlam?

• Options
    I said that the ponies wernt appropriate in fight club. Just like bombs and bleeding fat dudes arent appropriate in celestia :P

• Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    how embarrassing! my apologies, bedlam.

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure the Princess wouldn't want a bomb inside herself either, but are you sure you dont mean "Equestria", Bedlam?

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Yes. Thats exactly what I mean.

• Options
    FlarneFlarne Registered User regular
    Matev sounds like a nice and solid day1 vote.

• Options
    warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    Greeper For Science!

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    Less than 6 hours till vote/action close, and I know we're missing quite a few.

huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    My count is me and greeper with 4 each with only Turkson left to vote, unless someone planned on switching.

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    well, because I for one don't want to see a messy tie vote (on the off chance @Turkson forgets to vote), I'll probably change mine closer to the deadline.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Bedlam wrote:
    My count is me and greeper with 4 each with only Turkson left to vote, unless someone planned on switching.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuPEyJABoIivdDZaZmFkSTRUSWxtcWNOOVI0ZnIyOHc

That's what I have, yes

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    it's now nearing 10pm eastern.

retract kuhlmeye

vote Greeper (I like bedlam and someone being day 1'd from starting a dogpile on themselves is still funny (also grudge me next time, Greeper :P ))

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    20 minutes remain.

huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    Day 1 is over. Narration should take about an hour.

huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    TurksonTurkson Near the mountains of ColoradoRegistered User regular
    Whoops, I missed day 1. I am a terrible human being pony.

oh h*ck
  • Options
    You are.

huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    remember, we've got to look at greeper's voting record after narration, see who started the bandwagon.
    teehee, could not resist

• Options
    edited October 2011
    Day 2

The ponies ran around all a-tizzy, scared and terrified. One of them cried out: "Hey! I see one of the monsters behind that building!" The ponies charged and cried, fighting the figure to the ground. When they sorted themselves out again, no beast remained - just the unconscious body of Ponyville's best dressmaker, Greeper - Rarity.

Off in another corner of Ponyville, a tiny young pony backed up against a house. "Hush now! Quiet now! It's time to lay down your...buggy heads?" she cried, but singing could not save the Cutie Mark Crusader. A swarm of little circles fluttered around Rawkking Goodguy - Sweetie Belle until she collapsed to the ground. Nearby signs disappeared, and a stack of books lost all their letters.

In the distance, a flash of rainbow struck down from the sky, tackling another pony into the fountain. "gurgle gurgle," cried Wildcat - DJ Pon-3 as she slipped away into darkness.

=====

"Princess Celestia!" cried out Twilight Sparkle. "Things are getting really bad down here!" "I know, my faithful student. I can't remove the zone, but I've made it a bit weaker. Try seeing if you can cast a spell." Twilight concentrated and thought, purple light shining around her unicorn horn, spilling out into pink dust that blanketed Ponyville. Nothing seemed to change, however. "Grrrr! That should have put everyone to sleep!" Spike tapped Twilight on the shoulder. "Twi-light? I'm starting to feel a bit woozy."

"Oh! I know! The zone must have weakened the spell so it makes everyone...docile."

Somewhere in Ponyville, a poor pony ran from something big and huge, billowing smoke - only for it to turn away at the last moment, yawning.

The Gone:
    Greeper - Rarity: ganged up on by everypony
    Rawkking Goodguy - Sweetie Belle: had her troubles multiply beyond reckoning
    Wildcat - DJ Pon-3: dashed into oblivion

Result PMs are going out now.

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    Result PMs have gone out, OP has been updated.

huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    OoOooOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooOOoOOOooooOoooOoOoo

Oh come on mafia...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDS_eNNPilQ&feature=related

OoOooOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooOOoOOOooooOoooOoOoo

• Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Ooof, bad night 1. C'mon Everypony, we can lick these guys!

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    Okay so, last night, after helping to bring Rarity to the nurses station (sorry Rarity), I was on my way back to Sugar Cube Corner when I heard a familiar buzzing. As soon as I saw some signs go missing, I leaped into action.

Well, I guess I more leaped into a nearby apple bushel. What I'm really trying to say is, when I peeked out to start stalking the new Parasprite infestation, I saw a super big cloud of them gang up on poor, innocent Sweetie Belle! And I was totally going to invite her over for cheer up cupcakes after what happened to her sister.

What I'm really really trying to say is: Hi Kuhlmeye, I'm Pinkie Pie, and I'm throwing this suspicion party Just For You!

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    EE6B287B-orig.jpg

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    TmoiyTmoiy Registered User regular
    *sigh* There go our vote records. kuhlmeye

• Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    FOREVER

I mean....erm...

kuhlmeye

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    Man, it's not like there was just extensive conversation about waiting for later in the day before revealing a seer result for vote records in the other thread.
    kuhl

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Spoit wrote:
    Man, it's not like there was just extensive conversation about waiting for later in the day before revealing a seer result for vote records in the other thread.
    kuhl

You're assuming I was reading that other thread. :P

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    It's something that should be done in general

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Either way, it makes Khulmeye eeeeevvviiiillll

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    Baa Baa Kuhl Baa

• Options
    I actually don't know which thread you're talking about, Spoit.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Shiny New ToysShiny New Toys where am i? its dark in hereRegistered User regular
    edited October 2011
    Kuhlmeye

I've got to get better at reading peoples posts though. Again I didn't get this was a seer reveal until it was pointed out

Shiny New Toys on
  • Options
    Eh, he didn't do a great job of making that clear.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    Matev wrote:
    Ooof, bad night 1. C'mon Everypony, we can lick these guys!
    Don't go calling me a pony. :x

Now, about those voting records, I believe I have a remedy for that: Bedlam. For second place, I mean.

• Options
    SLyM wrote:

To be fair, I was more cconcerned with role playing Pinkie correctly, than I was for being clear as a seer post.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    SLyM wrote:

To be fair, I was more cconcerned with role playing Pinkie correctly, than I was for being clear as a seer post.
    I thought it was pretty obvious he was revealing as a seer.

• Options
    That's because you've played a lot of phallas, as opposed to 3(?) for SNT.

• Options
    18 months isn't what I'd call "phalla expert". :P

• Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    OoOOooOooh man, that's just cruel. I was sooOoOOo excited about this on -

2_1.png