As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Phalla] Serial Experiments: Soul Hackers [Finale: Reset - Draw Game!]

• Options
    TipharethTiphareth Registered User regular
    oooOOOOOooooOOOOOOOO

Sorry, I totally forgot to vote. Just had too much to think about to play this like I should.

OOOOoooOOoooo

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    MrTLicious wrote:
    You could try that, but there's a small problem:

Para X started as a majority faction. Since then, we've lost 4 people while the Knights and Spookies have lost a total of 10, meaning that now we are the overwhelming majority faction. You could both team up and try to vote me out, but it likely wouldn't be successful, as the more numerous Para Xers would vote for daniant and still overwhelm the vote. All your uprising will do is point out to me who needs to die.

I see no problem, and think it amusing you try to guess my alignment!

Muahahaha

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    daniant

A most unwise course of action

• Options
    CaptainPlanet82CaptainPlanet82 Registered User regular
    daniant did vote on my yesterday, so it's only fair to return the favor. Not sure the spookies have a chance after this. With both vig for their group removed, they are really going to need to depend on luck to succeed.

So is the theme based around a game or book? Because I have yet to figure out the reference.

Help my friend realize his excellent Cyber Punk savage setting! Check out the Ronin: Chrome and Shadows Kickstarter!
  • Options
    daniantdaniant Columbus, OhioRegistered User regular
    edited December 2011
    I've done the math, and even though there's one person in my network who is not a Spookie, with the Knights voting we still have enough to vote out Paradigm X.

I challenge you all to vote for MrT. For a brighter tomorrow!

Also, I'm going to be AFK for a while to do Christmas shopping, so I hope to see red votes not for me when I return.

daniant on
  • Options
    MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    Yes...

Yes my plan is going perfectly...

:twisted:

• Options
    corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    I think it's gonna get real interesting around here...... Say about 10:30 (est) or so...

• Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    The time has come, MrT! Let's rock this oldschool! :D

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    MrT

You fail to realize we have more vigs then you.

• Options
    daniantdaniant Columbus, OhioRegistered User regular
    edited December 2011
    And more votes!

daniant on
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    MrTLicious wrote:
    You could try that, but there's a small problem:

Para X started as a majority faction. Since then, we've lost 4 people while the Knights and Spookies have lost a total of 10, meaning that now we are the overwhelming majority faction. You could both team up and try to vote me out, but it likely wouldn't be successful, as the more numerous Para Xers would vote for daniant and still overwhelm the vote. All your uprising will do is point out to me who needs to die.

Wrong, we now have the majority. I would not be surprised if paradigm X-ers started to try and hide in our ranks.

corvidae on
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    So is the theme based around a game or book? Because I have yet to figure out the reference.

The Spookies and Paradigm X are from Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers, a Saturn/PS1 RPG.

The Knights of the Eastern Calculus are from Serial Experiments Lain, an anime.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    Paradigm X members: This is a ploy to get you to vote me off. Do not listen to their shenanigans. We hold a clear majority. Vote for daniant. The only way they can win is to convince you to vote me off. Hold strong, and vote.

• Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    Knights out there should be considering that daniant holds a kill and is not going to point at Para X forever. It would be like leaving an outed SK alive, which is in nobodies interest except the SK/faction she is a part of (i.e. Spookies).

• Options
    MrTLicious wrote:
    Paradigm X members: This is a ploy to get you to vote me off. Do not listen to their shenanigans. We hold a clear majority. Vote for daniant. The only way they can win is to convince you to vote me off. Hold strong, and vote.

In your haste to be crowned glorious all knowing pompous network head, you failed to realize that it's an asymmetric faction game.

The split is 11-10-9.

You are boned.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    11-10-9 is the only possible split where we wouldn't have a majority and you could consider Paradigm X a plurality faction. This is is designed to scare you into thinking that they actually have these numbers but consider this: There's no way that they can be sure of the split, so the fact that he came up with that breakdown is mere theatrics to get you to vote me out. Do not hide. Do not cower. Stand up for your faction. We have this in the bag if you vote for daniant.

MrTLicious on
  • Options
    Also, people unlikely to vote are also likely to be bad guys, just going on recent trends.

• Options
    MrTLicious wrote:
    11-10-9 is the only possible split where we wouldn't have a majority and you could consider Paradigm X a plurality faction. This is is designed to scare you into thinking that they actually have these numbers but consider this: There's no way that they can be sure of the split, so the fact that he came up with that breakdown is mere theatrics to get you to vote me out. Do not hide. Do not cower. Stand up for your faction. We have this in the bag if you vote for daniant.

You'd be amazed what a faction with multiple seers and hackers con confirm.

Or don't believe me. Either way you lose.

• Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    MrT is more fun for everyone.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    CitizenCitizen Registered User regular
    MrTLicious[

Curious as to what'll happen

• Options
    Nirya wrote:

Not for Mr T :(

• Options
    MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    Hmm. The vote is currently seven on daniant and six on MrTLicious.

Current Spreadsheet (up to post 351)

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    MrTLicious wrote:
    Nirya wrote:

Not for Mr T :(

More fun for everyone.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    btw, mrt.

your machinations betray your worry.

we laugh.

• Options
    I'll openly admit that I'm worried, but only in the way that one must be when dealing with uncertainty. Of those yet to vote, I am reasonably confident that 1 will vote for daniant, and I also have 1 person who has voted for me that is ready to switch should the vote not go my way. However the same could be said the other way around. We'll see how it turns up, but I'd give odds on a bet as to who would be voted out today.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    either way, you lost.

we are laughing.

corvidae on
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How's that? My team gets a vote and a vig. Your side gets 2 vigs. If we're greater than half now, all that matters is how often lucky guard blocks happen, which is equal probability now, and we're more likely to hit a guard than you are, so eventually we should win. I don't see your logic.

MrTLicious on
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we get 2 vigs and the vote.

and like i said before, we have multiple seers, we know who we have to hit. your feeble attempts to re-direct us are comical.

corvidae on
  • Options
    18 minutes. If we don't have the vote then we're screwed regardless.

• Options
    MrTLicious wrote:
    18 minutes. If we don't have the vote then we're screwed regardless.

you don't.

• Options
    O_o

Didn't expect my vote to actually matter.

Don't make me change!

Steam profile
  • Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    MrTLicious for great shenanigans!

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Maybe every vote matters.

38thDoE on steam
    πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    daniant

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    I think I'll !vote for MrTLicious tonight...

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    Rocks fall!

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    who's laughing now?

• Options
    You. You already said it twice.

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    So it goes...

End of Day 4 Spreadsheet (up to post 367)

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    38thDoe wrote: Β»
    You. You already said it twice.

I'm laughing tooooo

Because everything is funny

Steam profile