As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

tell your deepest, darkest, most secret secrets here

• Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    Beasteh wrote: »
    i have never eaten an eel

i should rectify this

game of thrones tells me that apparently eels are fucking delicious

• Options
    ZoelZoel I suppose... I'd put it on Registered User regular
    i helped raneados kill two times

but he knew that the third time would be the last.

A magician gives you a ring that, when worn, will let you see the world as it truly is.
    However, the ring will never leave your finger, and you will be unable to ever describe to another living person what you see.
  • Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Margarazzi wrote:
    posting secret: "send keith a message" is my favorite local meme

Raneados is horrible was one of my favorites until he disappeared. Then I just felt sad.
    Yeah this is me

and he still isn't back yet

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    ButtlordButtlord Fornicus Lord of Bondage and PainRegistered User regular
    Here's a secret

I'm not really a buttlord

I'm a buttking

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Margarazzi wrote:

Raneados is horrible was one of my favorites until he disappeared. Then I just felt sad.

fuuuuck I forgot rane actually dropped off the forums after that :( now I feel bad. I miss that completely un-horrible and totally rad dude.

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    ThreeCubedThreeCubed Grandma Winky's fat ankles Registered User regular
    Keith wrote: »
    Keith wrote:
    Fearghaill wrote:
    @Keith so just be real, our fragile egos can handle occasionally not being flirted with when you have a headache or whatever

The thing is, I am being real, if exaggerating things a bit. I mean, I can't not flirt with you. Have you seen you? Impossible

Posting secret: I post like this as a way to be more...comfortable with myself, I guess. Like, I don't flirt with anyone at all in real life. I can think of two times in my life I really have and I was pretty drunk for both (too drunk for one)

I guess this is just my way of feeling like I won't always be alone?? I dunno

Posting secret: Keep doing it Keith. It's better than playful hateful.

Not that I MIND playful hateful.

I just really love !keithflirt

EyQGd.jpg
  • Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    I stopped ego searching my name entirely. but then i found out my posts get quoted in the D&D chat thread cause of the True American Dog thread?

And now i'm scared of being thought of well in D&D.

Those sub human creatures, they scare me.

• Options
    ButtlordButtlord Fornicus Lord of Bondage and PainRegistered User regular
    Posting secret:

I enjoy sending keith messages

• Options
    unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    posting secret: i start these kinds of threads when i don't see anything i want to talk about on the forum index

posting secret: you can too

nope

• Options
    i also miss forum section rivalries

• Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    Melding wrote:
    i also miss forum section rivalries

I miss them because we won all the time

• Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    Javen wrote:
    Janson wrote:
    hahaha i'm dumb i just figured out why these kinda threads always shoot to the moon

it's not a thread devoted to a topic, to the exclusions of others, it's something everyone can join in and talk about

and we have so many posters

boom
    Really

Really

You just figured this out?

Well the common explanation that's thrown around is people are way self absorbed and just like talking about themselves at any opportunity.

But most people here are also ridiculous cynics

yeah, i just kinda thought this and never thought about it again

damn janson

i thought you were nice
    I am! :(

I nearly prefaced my post with a happy face

and

look what happens when I don't! Everyone is all like 'wow you are a meanie'

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    I have an irrational dislike for people who talk about themselves all the time

(I am including myself in this statement)

• Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Janson wrote:
    Javen wrote:
    Janson wrote:
    hahaha i'm dumb i just figured out why these kinda threads always shoot to the moon

it's not a thread devoted to a topic, to the exclusions of others, it's something everyone can join in and talk about

and we have so many posters

boom
    Really

Really

You just figured this out?

Well the common explanation that's thrown around is people are way self absorbed and just like talking about themselves at any opportunity.

But most people here are also ridiculous cynics

yeah, i just kinda thought this and never thought about it again

damn janson

i thought you were nice
    I am! :(

I nearly prefaced my post with a happy face

and

look what happens when I don't! Everyone is all like 'wow you are a meanie'

It's because you are a girl

everyone on the internet knows that girls are mean

• Options
    GumpyGumpy There is always a greater powerRegistered User regular
    Huntera wrote:
    TheStig wrote: »
    posting secret:
    no matter how much we may speak on the forum, unless we play video games together, I won't remember who you are

This is my key to success.

Most of my friends on this forum are people I played TF2 or Fighting Games with.

real bros played wurm online @thorgot

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular

posting secret: that was going to be a joke I did like, two or three times but then it took off out of nowhere so I'm just rolling with it until everybody hates me again

• Options
    thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    i ego search much more often than people post my name

campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Options
    thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited February 2012
    wow what timing on that @gumpy

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    When I joined the forums I posted in SE. Then after a hiatus when I came back, I started posting in D&D instead. Then after another hiatus, I started posting in both, and eventually just stopped posting in D&D because my current schedule makes it too hard to keep up with threads there (there's two days a week I'm rarely, if ever, on here)

Also because I like my threads casual, and while SE threads occasionally devolve into arguments, D&D threads start with them.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Again?
    Nah you are a rad dude and much cooler since you mellowed out over the years.

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Melding wrote:
    Melding wrote:
    posting secret: i start these kinds of threads when i don't see anything i want to talk about on the forum index

i do, but i theme them and they end up about dogs.

oh well.
    this is not a bad thing

I'm not saying it's bad. it's a bit perplexing, but i guess the Melding name brings out dog lovers.

But really, i just make a thread "I want to talk about dinosaurs"

and i guess i lost the pulse on the younger audience. kids don't give a shit about wizards and dinosaurs any more man.

My time is over.

we just need to bring it back

• Options
    Moriveth wrote:
    I have an irrational dislike for people who talk about themselves all the time

(I am including myself in this statement)

but i'm the only topic i know well!

That and random monster facts.

So basically my area of expertise are things no one cares about

also, my room reeks of wine.

this is alarming. i have not had wine in here in years.

• Options
    VALVEjunkieVALVEjunkie Registered User regular
    posting secret: I've only egosearched like twice, two years ago

• Options

nope

lol

• Options
    Margarazzi wrote:
    I have a crush on every boy.
    And every girl.
    tumblr_lh26nvdiYl1qaxw88o1_500.jpg
    oh i actually have a posting secret about you

i was gonna make a thread about how great you are for everyone to talk about how great you are

i never did it, obviously, but i was gonna

Wait what what!? I have a crush on you now.

Be prepared.

Keith has, like 9 pages in his profile that say Margarazzi sent you a message

EyQGd.jpg
  • Options
    Huntera wrote:
    posting secret:
    no matter how much we may speak on the forum, unless we play video games together, I won't remember who you are

Most of my friends on this forum are people I played TF2 or Fighting Games with.

real bros played cs:s @thorgot
    i'll form the legs

campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Posting secret: I'm always afraid people find me creepy because I hit on them so much, which is always like 90% in jest and 10% serious

(it'd be 100% serious if there was ever a possibility)

• Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    Melding wrote:
    I stopped ego searching my name entirely. but then i found out my posts get quoted in the D&D chat thread cause of the True American Dog thread?

And now i'm scared of being thought of well in D&D.

Those sub human creatures, they scare me.

:x

• Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    posting secret: I am so glad this forum does not have ignore lists

Ignore lists are the last retreat of the pathetic

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Keith wrote:

posting secret: that was going to be a joke I did like, two or three times but then it took off out of nowhere so I'm just rolling with it until everybody hates me again

This will never happen

Because I will never hate you

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    posting secret: at one point I knew of a handful or so posters from my city, but we never interacted outside the forums, except for the time I met Beavo in line for Free Comic Book Day.

Now I think they've
    Keith wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    Fearghaill wrote:
    @Keith so just be real, our fragile egos can handle occasionally not being flirted with when you have a headache or whatever

The thing is, I am being real, if exaggerating things a bit. I mean, I can't not flirt with you. Have you seen you? Impossible

Posting secret: I post like this as a way to be more...comfortable with myself, I guess. Like, I don't flirt with anyone at all in real life. I can think of two times in my life I really have and I was pretty drunk for both (too drunk for one)

I guess this is just my way of feeling like I won't always be alone?? I dunno

Well you are a likeable dude and if trying a bit too hard here helps build confidence for flirting with RL folks than cool beans.

• Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    Margarazzi wrote:
    Margarazzi wrote:
    I have a crush on every boy.
    And every girl.
    tumblr_lh26nvdiYl1qaxw88o1_500.jpg
    oh i actually have a posting secret about you

i was gonna make a thread about how great you are for everyone to talk about how great you are

i never did it, obviously, but i was gonna

Wait what what!? I have a crush on you now.

Be prepared.

Keith has, like 9 pages in his profile that say Margarazzi sent you a message
    lucky for you i'm 18

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    GumpyGumpy There is always a greater powerRegistered User regular
    Posting secret: I once talked to a forumer and she refused to give me any Netherack

Why do you hate my light house towers @nuka

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Posting Secret: I find Keith hilarious and rad

• Options
    Keith wrote: »
    Posting secret: I'm always afraid people find me creepy because I hit on them so much, which is always like 90% in jest and 10% serious

(it'd be 100% serious if there was ever a possibility)

Gosh Keith I'm like 50% serious when I say I'd do you.
    Only 50 because I don't get naked. Haven't yet figured out a way to sex with clothes on.

EyQGd.jpg
  • Options
    thorgot wrote:
    Huntera wrote:
    posting secret:

real bros played cs:s @thorgot
    i'll form the legs
    <3

• Options
    unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular

nope

lol

i love these threads and it's great when you make them and you should do it more often because you are the only one who can!

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Janson you are a nice person.

I consider you and liiya in a constant well not battle but something in the challenge to be the nicest person on the forum.

It's like calling a tall dude tiny. But I think it might be taking it a bit far to call you a rancid bitch so I settle for meanie.

Blake T on
  • Options
    do i take friday off to give myself a four day weekend

it is tempting

campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    posting secret: i am itchy and tired and would like to meet a lot of you

This discussion has been closed.