As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

tell your deepest, darkest, most secret secrets here

• Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Huntera wrote:
    TheStig wrote: »
    posting secret:
    no matter how much we may speak on the forum, unless we play video games together, I won't remember who you are

This is my key to success.

Most of my friends on this forum are people I played TF2 or Fighting Games with.

real bros played cs:s @thorgot

• Options
    unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    TheStig wrote:
    TheStig wrote:
    posting secret:
    no matter how much we may speak on the forum, unless we play video games together, I won't remember who you are

even me??

we play AE PC

oh right i guess we did do that that one time

• Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    as many games as the stig and i have in common to play

i think we've played together... three times maybe

that includes WoW

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    the first time i ever heard n-words in paris was when anjin posted the video

i'm late to the throne watching but ugh i can't ever stop playing that album now

1) get. the. FUCK. out.
    2) ninjas in paris, man. ninjas.

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Huntera wrote:
    posting secret:

Most of my friends on this forum are people I played TF2 or Fighting Games with.

I remember CS:S times.

One time I killed 3 guys with my knife

which was surprising given my usual ratios.

• Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    Secret: I don't like anime but I really really really love Dragonball and Dragonball Z.

• Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    Javen wrote:
    Janson wrote:
    hahaha i'm dumb i just figured out why these kinda threads always shoot to the moon

it's not a thread devoted to a topic, to the exclusions of others, it's something everyone can join in and talk about

and we have so many posters

boom
    Really

Really

You just figured this out?

Well the common explanation that's thrown around is people are way self absorbed and just like talking about themselves at any opportunity.

But most people here are also ridiculous cynics

yeah, i just kinda thought this and never thought about it again

damn janson

i thought you were nice

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    TheStig wrote:
    posting secret:

Haha, yeah

This is offset a little cause of PAX, but if you're not one of my MMBros, we likely never speak ever.

• Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    (tynic is australian living in germany)

australian living in australia

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Watch the Throne is fucking incredible

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    I'm kinda glad that egosearching simply isn't an option for me.

I have no idea how much I'd do it but I think it's good that I'll never find out.

• Options
    Beasteh wrote:

*updates tynic.txt*

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Huntera wrote:
    posting secret:

@Captain K

man remember the captain K effect
    he shows up and the server suddenly fills, he leaves and it's vacated just as fast
    he's got that siren's voice

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    Posting secret: I feel like I can't post in the steam thread any more because I didn't gift anybody games over the winter sale because I am lazy

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options

i'm late to the throne watching but ugh i can't ever stop playing that album now

1) get. the. FUCK. out.

i associate that word with ICP now there's no getting it back

it's worse than the n-word now

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    Huntera wrote:
    posting secret:

real bros played cs:s thorgot

I joined too late for that, but I always re-install for whenever it comes back into fashion or we pub-crawl for a night.

• Options
    posting secret: i start these kinds of threads when i don't see anything i want to talk about on the forum index

posting secret: you can too

• Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    Zoel wrote:
    posting secret: Melding once almost killed a man with a drill, then burned down the factory to hide the evidence. That's why he's referred to as "Doctor Arson."

God damn it Zoel.

You aren't supposed to tell people that!

You signed away that right in court during the settlement after i tried to drill you!

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Posting secret:

I really didn't talk to any forum people outside of the forums outside the past few months and it is still like 99% on steam

I have one forum Facebook buddy because I dunno it still just seems weird to me and I feel like a bad person for saying NO YOU ARE AN INTERNET FRIEND

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    I've never actually seen that pony show, but reading that thread makes me not want to start at all

• Options
    EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    Fearghaill wrote:
    posting secret: sometimes I worry that I'm going to come across as a creepy lurker because even when I'm not posting I'm paying attention, and then I'll remember shit like the time @Edcrab REDACTED

You don't scare me that could be anyone's butt

I spend far too much time in this place and care far too much about how internet people are faring in life

cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options

1) get. the. FUCK. out.

i associate that word with ICP now there's no getting it back

it's worse than the n-word now

noodles is my preferred nomenclature

• Options
    posting secret: i start these kinds of threads when i don't see anything i want to talk about on the forum index

bogey locks mine because they are bad

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    ThreeCubedThreeCubed Grandma Winky's fat ankles Registered User regular
    I have a crush on every boy.
    And every girl.
    tumblr_lh26nvdiYl1qaxw88o1_500.jpg

EyQGd.jpg
  • Options
    posting secret: i make shitty posts a lot

• Options

Oh? Because most times threads like this get locked on account of 'no chat threads'

• Options
    ZoelZoel I suppose... I'd put it on Registered User regular
    Melding wrote:
    Zoel wrote:
    posting secret: Melding once almost killed a man with a drill, then burned down the factory to hide the evidence. That's why he's referred to as "Doctor Arson."

God damn it Zoel.

You aren't supposed to tell people that!

You signed away that right in court during the settlement after i tried to drill you!

it's not my fault you almost killed two people.

A magician gives you a ring that, when worn, will let you see the world as it truly is.
    However, the ring will never leave your finger, and you will be unable to ever describe to another living person what you see.
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited February 2012
    I am thinking of a new name change.

And if I should bid on the auction in SS.

Goose! on
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Janson wrote:
    hahaha i'm dumb i just figured out why these kinda threads always shoot to the moon

it's not a thread devoted to a topic, to the exclusions of others, it's something everyone can join in and talk about

and we have so many posters

boom
    Really

Really

You just figured this out?

I have a secret.

Janson is a meanie pants.

• Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Blankzilla wrote:
    Posting secret:

I really didn't talk to any forum people outside of the forums outside the past few months and it is still like 99% on steam

I have one forum Facebook buddy because I dunno it still just seems weird to me and I feel like a bad person for saying NO YOU ARE AN INTERNET FRIEND

Well hey man don't feel bad about it if you aint comfortable, just say so

We are bros, it's cool and I don't mind. But if you ever do want to talk then hit me up because that chat we had about our comic ideas was pretty great

• Options
    but thats ok

• Options
    -smash-smash Registered User regular
    Seriously wrote:
    I'm kinda glad that egosearching simply isn't an option for me.

I have no idea how much I'd do it but I think it's good that I'll never find out.

Is it weird that every time somebody says "Seriously" around here, there's a confused moment where I think they're talking to you?

• Options
    man I just uninstalled CS:S yesterday, weird coincidence. I haven't played it in years though, I like TF2 so much more.

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Margarazzi wrote:
    I have a crush on every boy.
    And every girl.
    tumblr_lh26nvdiYl1qaxw88o1_500.jpg
    oh i actually have a posting secret about you

i was gonna make a thread about how great you are for everyone to talk about how great you are

i never did it, obviously, but i was gonna

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    posting secret i ran into my boss from my summer job today and it made me kind of uncomfortable because i don't think i'm reapplying and i'm not sure if he likes me or if he's just super friendly around everyone

• Options
    Javen wrote:

Oh? Because most times threads like this get locked on account of 'no chat threads'

it's not a chat thread, it's a posting secret thread

• Options
    Beasteh wrote:
    posting secret: i make shitty posts a lot

that's not really anything close to a secret!

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited February 2012
    Beasteh wrote:

Nope Germany

I was just in aus for a few weeks, I'm leaving tomorrow

tynic on
  • Options
    tynic wrote:
    Beasteh wrote:

Nope Germany

I was just in aus for a few eels, I'm leaving tomorrow

*updates forumer_locations.xls*

• Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    Posting secret: If you ever see me say something to you but you're not sure who I am

don't worry

I know exactly who you are

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
This discussion has been closed.