Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Well, couldn't find any other place to start this thread.

CrogothCrogoth Registered User regular
edited February 2012 in Social Entropy++
Didn't really see a place for new people to introduce themselves, so i decided here's as good a place as any other.

Sooooooooooooo, yeah.... i kinda signed up because i plan on going to PAX Prime this year via PAX Train, so i decided that since i'll be meeting a few of you sooner or later i might as well get an introduction going.

Not really sure how to do this but here we go!
19 years old
i've been playing D&D since 2007, started with 3.5 not long before 4e came out, but wasn't aware of the launch until about 2 or so years ago.
i'm a pc gamer, if you're interested in anything having to do with that, just let me know
INTJ - Google it.
I work as a night auditor in L.A. County so i'm up all night and sleep a good portion of the day.

well, i'm not really sure where else to go from here, but i guess all i can really do is jump right into the forums and act all "SUP GUYS I TOTALLY KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT" right?

This discussion has been closed.