As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Winchester Boys

• PharezonPharezon Struggle is an illusion. Victory is in the Qun.Registered User regular
    Castiel is the best.

jkZziGc.png
  • GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I called the twist in that episode. I just had a feeling.

• GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    Fandyien wrote: »
    the episode that was part sitcom was pretty cool

i never got super into the storyline in supernatural, it's the monster of the week episodes that really rock my world

Well now I have to post it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n3SL0B5zH4

• mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    hook man was not very good and skin was way more unsettling than entertaining

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    hook man was not very good and skin was way more unsettling than entertaining

Yeah Skin just had some disturbing imagery. Hook Man was alright but there were a lot of plot holes in it. A lot of episodes have a lot of plot holes if you really analyze them so I stopped analyzing.

edited April 2012
    it wasnt even the plot holes so much as it crossing the line between cheesy horror show and mtv made for tv movie

plus dean was kind of awful u_u

e: i should point out that i liked skin! it just skeeved me out a lot

mensch-o-matic on
  • Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    I want an episode that treats the Winchesters like the dukes of hazzard

2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
    The biggest thing I had to let go of to enjoy the show fully was the fact that they leave so much evidence at brutal, unsolved crime scenes and no one seems to notice.

Yeah, they do bring it up in some episodes but those guys should both be in jail for murder for the rest of their lives.

Just had to let that go though.

edited April 2012
    i feel like a 5 year old for laughing every time a salesperson thinks theyre a gay couple

mensch-o-matic on
  • Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    Alright, going to start watching this

I need a distraction that isn't video games for a little while.

• The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    it's okay mensch, it is always funny

7656367.jpg
  • Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    The biggest thing I had to let go of to enjoy the show fully was the fact that they leave so much evidence at brutal, unsolved crime scenes and no one seems to notice.

Yeah, they do bring it up in some episodes but those guys should both be in jail for murder for the rest of their lives.

This is actually addressed at a lot of points!

Have you hit s2e11 yet?

2dtr87s.png
  • GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    Yeah, they're on the run from the law quite a bit as the show progresses.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

ach guys watch out for spoilers!

speaking of them being on the run from the law

can i once again say jus in bello is the best dang episode

7656367.jpg
    TLB yes Jus in Bello is an amazing episode. One of my very favorites.

2dtr87s.png
  • No Great NameNo Great Name FRAUD DETECTED Registered User regular
    I'm dead I just noticed buffy is on netflix instant

PSN: NoGreatName Steam:SirToons Twitch: SirToons
    sirtoons.png

This is actually addressed at a lot of points!

Have you hit s2e11 yet?

I just finished episode 11. It had nothing to do with THE LAW.

raijin is a mandroid pass it on

7656367.jpg
    My bad. s2e12 does.

Enjoy.

2dtr87s.png
    I don't know what a mandroid is outside of the terrible movie and the Marvel comics armor.

I see now it is something from the next episode though.

I actually generally prefer when they don't involve the law because technically these guys should've been arrested a long time ago. When the law gets involved it always seems like it takes some kind of bullshit and a cop turning their back to let them off.

• IloveslimesIloveslimes Everett, WARegistered User regular

Yeah, that episode had my favorite line of the show. Video isn't really a spoiler.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK28FIq3U_E

deans face is a wonderland

• freakish lightfreakish light butterdick jones and his heavenly asshole machineRegistered User regular
  • freakish lightfreakish light butterdick jones and his heavenly asshole machineRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012

Yeah, that episode had my favorite line of the show. Video isn't really a spoiler.

Snip

My favorite part about that is I said it out loud right before he said it in the show.

freakish light on
  • Rock Lobster!Rock Lobster! Registered User regular
    oh man faith is a kick in the balls but then right after? RACIST GHOST TRUCK HELL YEAH

mensch I demand am essay about racist ghost truck

7656367.jpg
  • AphostileAphostile San Francisco, CARegistered User regular
    Chain-watched all of the seasons of this on recommendation from Lexx and it's just great.

Even though he's
    dead

The trickster /
    Gabriel

Is my favorite character.

Nothing. Matters.
  • FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    Gatsby wrote: »
    Fandyien wrote: »
    the episode that was part sitcom was pretty cool

i never got super into the storyline in supernatural, it's the monster of the week episodes that really rock my world

Well now I have to post it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n3SL0B5zH4

stuff like this really makes the show for me

when i first watched supernatural i was like "ugh these two assholes look like male models, i bet they rarely wear shirts" but as it progressed i realized both dudes are pretty rad actors

reposig.jpg
  • Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    you know why they're both so awesome?

cause they're from texas

diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    also fucking jim beaver man

god i love that guy

diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
    haha, fuck texas, it's just another state

Anyway, I'm up to S1E15. Nightmare was a really damn good episode. And racist ghost truck, oh man.
    I initially didn't really see why people preferred Dean. They're both pretty much equally likeable. But I can see Sam's whole psychic wunderkind thing becoming annoying if it gets to be too much of a focus on the show. I'd be happier if they were both just normal human brothers killing demonds.

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    haha, fuck texas, it's just another state

Anyway, I'm up to S1E15. Nightmare was a really damn good episode. And racist ghost truck, oh man.
    I initially didn't really see why people preferred Dean. They're both pretty much equally likeable. But I can see Sam's whole psychic wunderkind thing becoming annoying if it gets to be too much of a focus on the show. I'd be happier if they were both just normal human brothers killing demonds.

ahahah oh man are you in for some shit

I'm getting sort of tired of the mini recap in front of every episode though. Sure it's easy to skip but is it really necessary at all?

• lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    The story so far recaps for the season finales are so damn rocking though. Just gets you pumped. Best music choices

rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!