Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Chat]y Back

OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
edited April 2012 in Debate and/or Discourse
j_timberlake1_300_400.jpg

wiki, king of the tautology, says:
Sexy is an adjective to describe a sexually appealing person or thing

once, in this world, we had sexy things. they were everywhere! yasmine bleeth, before cocaine collapsed her septum. kenny rogers' hair. fighter jets. then the 90s came, people started being lame, and sexiness left the realm. justin brought it back. then he started making movies, like what the fuck.

220px-Futuresex.jpg

so please, justin. more of this. stop fucking around. we need you.

XMSODhjrer45.gif
«13456786

Posts

  • EddyEddy pale Gengars I loved beside Cerulean CaveRegistered User regular
    all my posts are actually love letters to justin timberlake

  • EddyEddy pale Gengars I loved beside Cerulean CaveRegistered User regular
    all my posts are actually love letters to justin timberlake

  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    He's a funny guy, I like to see him on my visual screens behaving in a manner unlike his own for my amusement

    As for sexy he's okay in my book

    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    dude justin timberlake is a good actor

  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    i like justin timberlake's movies. i like his songs more. i deserve more of his music. i'm entitled to it.

    XMSODhjrer45.gif
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot Registered User regular
    once i watched the video for sexy back and it is amazingly filthy

    fhBqOWH.jpg?1
    Oathkeeper Updates Monday/Wednesday/Friday
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    i don't listen to justin timberlake

    Per3th.jpg
  • MimMim Well you paid the price, no doubt. And I wanna have your babies.Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    i like justin timberlake's movies. i like his songs more. i deserve more of his music. i'm entitled to it.

    I saw him in "Friends with Benefits" and all I remember is Mila Kunis' butt.

    FcJo3o0.png?1
  • Nova_CNova_C Sniff Sniff Snorf Beyond The WallRegistered User regular
    2:24 left until work's done.

    I haven't had a call in .... a while. Like, an hour.

    So bored.

  • EchoEcho very gravitas Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    So tomorrow I'm doing a trip to learn about surströmming.

    I may regret this.
    In 1981, a German landlord evicted a tenant without notice after the tenant spread surströmming brine in the apartment building's staircase. In the subsequent trial, the court ruled that the termination was justified when the defendant's (i.e., the landlord's) party demonstrated their case by opening a can inside the courtroom. The court concluded that it "had convinced itself that the disgusting smell of the fish brine far exceeded the degree that fellow tenants in the building could be expected to tolerate."

  • LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    The Guardian
    wrote:
    As many as 100,000 women in Britain have undergone female genital mutilations (FGM) with medics in the UK offering to carry out the illegal procedure on girls as young as 10, it has been reported.

    Leitner on
  • dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    i am disappointed chu
    i'm blaming you if 146 doesn't go as planned

    AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • EddyEddy pale Gengars I loved beside Cerulean CaveRegistered User regular
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre Ragamuffin Registered User regular
  • MimMim Well you paid the price, no doubt. And I wanna have your babies.Registered User regular
    meem

    I have more updates

    pm me. i am about to do some stats homework

    FcJo3o0.png?1
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    dlinfiniti wrote: »
    i am disappointed chu
    i'm blaming you if 146 doesn't go as planned

    every time i do a chat about bjj or mma or god forbid a specific fighter

    i get called a gay jock

    XMSODhjrer45.gif
  • KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    dlinfiniti wrote: »
    i am disappointed chu
    i'm blaming you if 146 doesn't go as planned

    every time i do a chat about bjj or mma or god forbid a specific fighter

    i get called a gay jock

    This should bring you right back

    6a00d8341c562c53ef01348663cb54970c-320wi

    Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • WinkyWinky Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    dlinfiniti wrote: »
    i am disappointed chu
    i'm blaming you if 146 doesn't go as planned

    every time i do a chat about bjj or mma or god forbid a specific fighter

    i get called a gay jock

    It's not our fault you enjoy sweaty dick punching

    f1i3ys.jpg
  • MazzyxMazzyx Changing the World Order. Registered User regular
    Okay, down to my last bit of work for the day. An outline of my final paper that is due Tuesday. Ugh, this quarter is killing me.

    falasig.png
  • dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    dlinfiniti wrote: »
    i am disappointed chu
    i'm blaming you if 146 doesn't go as planned

    every time i do a chat about bjj or mma or god forbid a specific fighter

    i get called a gay jock

    but this is your personal hero!
    besides, doing an OP about JT isn't going to get you called a homosexual?
    c'mon chu
    don't deny yourself
    you were

    AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • MimMim Well you paid the price, no doubt. And I wanna have your babies.Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Okay, down to my last bit of work for the day. An outline of my final paper that is due Tuesday. Ugh, this quarter is killing me.

    I want to cry about this semester.

    FcJo3o0.png?1
  • MazzyxMazzyx Changing the World Order. Registered User regular
    Mim wrote: »
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Okay, down to my last bit of work for the day. An outline of my final paper that is due Tuesday. Ugh, this quarter is killing me.

    I want to cry about this semester.

    I try to plan a single day to myself with no work a week. I haven't actually been able to do that for 3 weeks now. Hopefully I will be able to this week. If not, after next week I should be fine since my 6 week course will be finished.

    18 credit hours of grad classes is slightly insane.

    falasig.png
  • MimMim Well you paid the price, no doubt. And I wanna have your babies.Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Mim wrote: »
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Okay, down to my last bit of work for the day. An outline of my final paper that is due Tuesday. Ugh, this quarter is killing me.

    I want to cry about this semester.

    I try to plan a single day to myself with no work a week. I haven't actually been able to do that for 3 weeks now. Hopefully I will be able to this week. If not, after next week I should be fine since my 6 week course will be finished.

    18 credit hours of grad classes is slightly insane.

    I really just want to cry because I'm lazy :P I wish I had been able to turn the lazy attribute off, but alas.

    FcJo3o0.png?1
  • SarksusSarksus Registered User regular
    Winky Diamond Sword and Blood Eagle hate each other because everyone hates Blood Eagle because before, they were a part of the Imperial military which attempted to reclaim the splintered human colonies that left the Empire. They ended up going native and becoming a tribe.

    Also yeah there have been wars and truces and shit.

  • MazzyxMazzyx Changing the World Order. Registered User regular
    Mim wrote: »
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Mim wrote: »
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Okay, down to my last bit of work for the day. An outline of my final paper that is due Tuesday. Ugh, this quarter is killing me.

    I want to cry about this semester.

    I try to plan a single day to myself with no work a week. I haven't actually been able to do that for 3 weeks now. Hopefully I will be able to this week. If not, after next week I should be fine since my 6 week course will be finished.

    18 credit hours of grad classes is slightly insane.

    I really just want to cry because I'm lazy :P I wish I had been able to turn the lazy attribute off, but alas.

    I was hoping it would be like 18 hours of undergrad. Which I did all the time no problem. I love being lazy. Grad school does not let me be lazy. STUPID LAKE OF LAZY TIME!

    falasig.png
  • Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Harrisonburg, VARegistered User regular
  • MimMim Well you paid the price, no doubt. And I wanna have your babies.Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Mim wrote: »
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Mim wrote: »
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Okay, down to my last bit of work for the day. An outline of my final paper that is due Tuesday. Ugh, this quarter is killing me.

    I want to cry about this semester.

    I try to plan a single day to myself with no work a week. I haven't actually been able to do that for 3 weeks now. Hopefully I will be able to this week. If not, after next week I should be fine since my 6 week course will be finished.

    18 credit hours of grad classes is slightly insane.

    I really just want to cry because I'm lazy :P I wish I had been able to turn the lazy attribute off, but alas.

    I was hoping it would be like 18 hours of undergrad. Which I did all the time no problem. I love being lazy. Grad school does not let me be lazy. STUPID LAKE OF LAZY TIME!

    I actually hate being lazy. I think it's my worst quality as it has gotten me in trouble enough times. I've even talked to a therapist about it.

    FcJo3o0.png?1
  • syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Gooey and I rocked through a little over half of the D3 beta.

    the Co Op is pretty sweet.

    There... there is no built in voice chat though, right? I looked for it and couldn't find it.

  • Nova_CNova_C Sniff Sniff Snorf Beyond The WallRegistered User regular
    Yeah, I'm pretty lazy. I'm trying to change that fact by altering my daily routine in little bits.

    Like, I can be pretty bad about keeping my place clean, but what I've started doing is little bits at lunch. I get a 60 min lunch break. Walking to and from home takes about 25 min + 5 - 10 min to eat a small lunch leaves 20 - 25 min to do some cleaning. So I've started washing dishes every day and wiping down my kitchen every other day. I've added in vacuuming and sweeping to that schedule as of today. Fitting dusting in is next.

    I dunno if the bathroom will get added as I usually do that in one go and 20 min is a bit tight to wash the shower, sink and toilet.

  • wazillawazilla Registered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »
    Gooey and I rocked through a little over half of the D3 beta.

    the Co Op is pretty sweet.

    There... there is no built in voice chat though, right? I looked for it and couldn't find it.

    Hmm I imagine there will be, but perhaps it's not supported in the beta.

  • Nova_CNova_C Sniff Sniff Snorf Beyond The WallRegistered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »
    Gooey and I rocked through a little over half of the D3 beta.

    the Co Op is pretty sweet.

    There... there is no built in voice chat though, right? I looked for it and couldn't find it.

    I so prefer voice comms over typing, especially when I'm playing with PA [chat]ters.

    I'll play some co-op D3 with you guys tonight! We can use the PA vent server, yes?

  • syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Pretty sure. I just need to install Vent - I haven't needed it in over a year

  • syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Also, I am NOT playing Any Diablo from 9 to 10 - that's Game of Thrones time.

  • Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Harrisonburg, VARegistered User regular
    Nova_C wrote: »
    syndalis wrote: »
    Gooey and I rocked through a little over half of the D3 beta.

    the Co Op is pretty sweet.

    There... there is no built in voice chat though, right? I looked for it and couldn't find it.

    I so prefer voice comms over typing, especially when I'm playing with PA [chat]ters.

    I'll play some co-op D3 with you guys tonight! We can use the PA vent server, yes?

    Ooh, I could go for this, though isn't the content available in the beta pretty restricted? How do we do co-op?

  • MimMim Well you paid the price, no doubt. And I wanna have your babies.Registered User regular
    Nova_C wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm pretty lazy. I'm trying to change that fact by altering my daily routine in little bits.

    Like, I can be pretty bad about keeping my place clean, but what I've started doing is little bits at lunch. I get a 60 min lunch break. Walking to and from home takes about 25 min + 5 - 10 min to eat a small lunch leaves 20 - 25 min to do some cleaning. So I've started washing dishes every day and wiping down my kitchen every other day. I've added in vacuuming and sweeping to that schedule as of today. Fitting dusting in is next.

    I dunno if the bathroom will get added as I usually do that in one go and 20 min is a bit tight to wash the shower, sink and toilet.

    I try to do all my cleaning on Sunday. This has fallen by the way side since the end of the semester has been approaching. Which is odd because I normally clean a lot to avoid doing school work.

    Like, I spent a day organizing my entire room and cleaning it. Mopped, vacuumed my bed, cleaned my closet, re-arranged my books according to size. Organized my dressed based on the type of clothing they were (shirt, jeans, skirts, undies, socks). It was awesome.

    FcJo3o0.png?1
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Bro!Registered User regular
    Where is Jacobkosh? I need to strangle him.

  • Nova_CNova_C Sniff Sniff Snorf Beyond The WallRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    I've only played a bit with Narwhal. I think I'm level 6 or 7 or something.

    My Demon Hunter has a machine gun!

    Well, a bow with a rapid fire skill that is like 10 rounds per second or something. :P

    Also, one handed crossbow? Yes, please!

    Friend NovaC#1218!

    EDIT: I'll be home in a couple hours. Give me half an hour to eat and then I'll be ready to play.

    Nova_C on
  • MimMim Well you paid the price, no doubt. And I wanna have your babies.Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    tumblr_m2w9zlom141rswuxxo1_500.jpg

    Dude. All this time I thought it was "Come here rude, rude boy. Can you get it up?"

    FcJo3o0.png?1
«13456786
This discussion has been closed.