As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

D'aww [chat]

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Children share all of the bad qualities of dogs - loud, demanding of attention, messy, can't properly communicate, primitive reasoning abilities.

But society looks down on you if you try to tie them to a post in the yard.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    i like kids. they are frustrating sometimes but still little people. i think there is probably something not-great about a person's psyche if they hold real and meaningful hatred for kids (instead of shitty parents).

• Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    japan wrote: »
    What is a jegging.

It sounds like some kind of surreptitious sex act, like cottaging.

Leggings with denim fabric.

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    What is a jegging.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    What is a jegging.

Leggings made to look like jeans.

And Echo, that was fucking horrifying.

• Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    You mean you can't already have sex with your dead spouse? Damn.

• Options
    2012-04-18-The-Shipping-Has-Sailed.jpg

• Options
    Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    I thought cottaging was the aging of cottage cheese.

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    I thought cottaging was the aging of cottage cheese.

Usually made in a cottage.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    cottaging doesn't even seem like a surreptitious sex act

it sounds like something you do between brunch and antiquing

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited April 2012
    Nova_C wrote: »
    Echo wrote: »
    Egypt. What are you doing.
    Egypt’s Islamist-dominated parliament is set to introduce a law allowing husbands to have sex with their dead wives up to six hours after death. Critics fear it highlights a trend of increasingly anti-female legislation since the Arab Spring.
    The “farewell Intercourse” bill was inspired by a Fatwa issued by a Moroccan cleric last year. Zamzami Abdul Bar said that since the two would meet in Heaven again anyway, death shouldn’t get in the way of one last post-mortem marital romp.

Wh-what?

This has GOT to be from The Onion.

Thankfully, it was fake.

Echo on
  • Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    Egypt’s Islamist-dominated parliament is set to introduce a law allowing husbands to have sex with their dead wives up to six hours after death. Critics fear it highlights a trend of increasingly anti-female legislation since the Arab Spring.
    The “farewell Intercourse” bill was inspired by a Fatwa issued by a Moroccan cleric last year. Zamzami Abdul Bar said that since the two would meet in Heaven again anyway, death shouldn’t get in the way of one last post-mortem marital romp.

Wh-what?

• Options
    That shit works because it sounds like something Egypt would do.

• Options
    "Be careful around there, you don't want to disturb the jeggers".

• Options
    edited April 2012
    it's hard for me to imagine that boning your dead partner is for-real illegal, anyway. like, if you find your spouse dead and then have sex with them and then call 911? so what if they do an autopsy. even if they somehow divine that post-mortem intercourse occurred, so long as they recognize the death was natural it seems like a law that wouldn't be enforced.

Organichu on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    it's hard for me to imagine that boning your dead partner is for-real illegal, anyway. like, if you find your spouse dead and then have sex with them and then call 911? so what if they do an autopsy. even if they somehow divine that post-mortem intercourse occurred, so long as they recognize the death was natural it seems like a law that wouldn't be enforced.

It says something weird about the person's grieving process.

• Options
    Elendil wrote: »
    cottaging doesn't even seem like a surreptitious sex act

it sounds like something you do between brunch and antiquing

Entirely plausible!

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    I don't like kids but I like to think I don't cross the line into being a shitty human being.

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    i like kids. they are frustrating sometimes but still little people. i think there is probably something not-great about a person's psyche if they hold real and meaningful hatred for kids (instead of shitty parents).

This is pretty much my attitude. I have endless reams of sympathy for, for instance, people who feel pressured by parents or society to have kids, or people who don't feel entirely comfortable around kids because they don't know how to relate to them or worry they might drop the baby or whatever.

But people who actually have real antipathy for children? I want to tell them to grow the fuck up, quit being an eminently worthless human being and act like the adult they claim so loudly to be.

• Options
    Nova_C wrote: »

Wh-what?

This is democracy. Take a long hard look people, it has to start somewhere!

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    And we learn Chu wants one last romp with his dead wife.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    So is there no term in the US for gay sex in public toilets?

• Options
    The imam making that fatwa seems to have actually said that, though.

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    2012-04-18-The-Shipping-Has-Sailed.jpg

I don't understand what their relationship is. Are they childhood friends? Just roommates? I assumed they're really good friends who aren't afraid of revealing their foibles and farting in front of each other but that's way more intimate than what I do around my friends.

So I'm betting they're secret lovers.

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular

"Friday night."

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    Mazzyx wrote: »

I learned it twice!

• Options
    i think we might have imported the word after the larry craig deal

• Options
    I don't really understand how to relate to kids.

• Options
    Jacobkosh wrote: »

This is pretty much my attitude. I have endless reams of sympathy for, for instance, people who feel pressured by parents or society to have kids, or people who don't feel entirely comfortable around kids because they don't know how to relate to them or worry they might drop the baby or whatever.

But people who actually have real antipathy for children? I want to tell them to grow the fuck up, quit being an eminently worthless human being and act like the adult they claim so loudly to be.

have you ever witnessed one of those childfree meetups? one of my exes identified that way but she was eminently normal! she just didn't want the responsibility of parenthood, and was uncomfortable with the expectation. so she took me to one of these meetups, right? and the first person i talk to is also normal! he lost his wife and now he has a girlfriend and he doesn't want to have kids, but she's trying to pressure him before he's too old.

and then after that every other person i talked to was fucking crazy. kids were 'the demon spawn of breeders', 'cattle shits', etc

it seriously sounded like a klan rally against kids

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    lolArabSpring

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    i want babby

how do i jacked sperm

• Options
    Disco TerrierDisco Terrier Jowls aquiver. Registered User regular
    Speaking of kids earlier today I was in a waiting room and there was a kid running around and rolling in the bench and shit, I would be okay with this but the kid kept leaning with his ass on my general direction and his pants were low enough that I could see half his ass.

His mom didn't do ANYTHING about this in any moment and I *almost* couldn't resist the urge to call the kid over and tell him to pull his pants up.

yGxvf.png
  • Options
    Last year when I had pneumonia I was in the waiting room and some girl ~7 asked me why I had girl hair.

• Options
    have you ever witnessed one of those childfree meetups? one of my exes identified that way but she was eminently normal! she just didn't want the responsibility of parenthood, and was uncomfortable with the expectation. so she took me to one of these meetups, right? and the first person i talk to is also normal! he lost his wife and now he has a girlfriend and he doesn't want to have kids, but she's trying to pressure him before he's too old.

and then after that every other person i talked to was fucking crazy. kids were 'the demon spawn of breeders', 'cattle shits', etc

it seriously sounded like a klan rally against kids

This is kind of an issue with any group that's defined negatively. Like atheist groups. What do you guys have in common? that you all don't like something.. What is there to do except to sit around and bitch about how much you don't like that thing?

• Options
    Feral wrote: »
    I don't really understand how to relate to kids.
    me too

this is basically me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQw6PoHQPco

• Options
    WitchdrWitchdr Registered User regular

a Larry Craig

"Look, all I know is that this cord was plugged into my house and your house was glowing like the freakin' sun. So, I put two and two together there and decided that you're pissing me off." -Carl Brutananadilewski

In regards to the advocates of his former empire: “I was going to have them all executed… the Royal Advocate talked me out of it.” -Shadowthrone (Emperor Kellanved)

Handles: LoL-Emerging, BF4/Hardline-Whiskeyjack227, Steam-Fragglerock, HOTS/Blizzard-Whiskeyjack#1333, Life-Jason
  • Options
    Rupert Murdoch said Cameron was a great family man with his retarded son.

Old people say the darndest things.

• Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    i want babby

how do i jacked sperm
    bj + turkey baster

Legally, it's a donation, so you can get child support too.

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    All kids are terrible, except when I was a kid, because i was the best kid

(i was the worst kid)

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
This discussion has been closed.