As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Finally! New map time! [MINECRAFT]!

• Options
    SopaSopa Yes I am a dinosaur, and yes I play videogames. Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    Enc has contacted me from the other side.
    Enc wrote:
    I̒̒̏͂̃͂͋͋͛͂̒ͫͦ̚҉̴̩͖̣̙͖̘͈͜͢'̧̧̼͓̬̬̣̬́̽͒͆̃̄̐ͥ̋ͧ͒̈́̈́̈̓ͫ̎̚̕͝V̘͓͇͕̝̳̫͔̑ͬ̊͋ͯ̐̄̌ͦͤͫ̊̏̃̿́͢͟ͅE̶̿̄̾̓͊̽ͤͬ͛͐̃͆ͦ̅ͤͤ̕͠҉̝̥̟̗͍̻̬̩ ̨͈̱̘̣̲̱͇̭͖̘̟̻̬̗͍̱̦͌̈ͯͭͧ̔̿̾͛̇͂͘͜Ĵͦͥ̒͂ͤ̍̇͏̴͏̨̪̥͎͖̬̼Ŏ̒̆̃̆͐ͣͥ́҉̪̥͔̳̘̺̮̳͟I̷͎̫̘̪̺̙̭͒ͪ̎ͯ̓̐̌̈͋͝͠N̶̡͇̞̮͔̻̠̥̺͚̻͓̝͎̼̜͇̻ͯ̂͆ͥ͆̋͗͆ͣ͌̓̏ͣ̋̌͋͡E̶̱̱̻̞̲̪̙̣̗̬͔̳̭̞̮͗ͤ̓ͬ̑ͬ̂͑ͪ̃͑̇͋͑̀̇ͦ̚̚ͅD͓̟̣̫ͦ̒̿̈́̒ͮͫͩͨͨ͢͝ ̢͖̹͈̬̭͉̱̯̱̳̘̘͍̬̱͉̝͂̓̾͋ͪ͒̈ͮ͆͒̓ͯͩ̊ͣ̈̚̚̕͠T̷̵̗̬̝̹͕̹̜̟̩͕̫̼͖̲̙ͮ̔̄ͫ̒͑̅͗ͣ́͂͌̃ͧ̚͜͠H̛̆̎ͩ̆̿̊ͪ̊͊̅͂ͩ̌͐̿̕҉̵̻̜̟̤͎̻̝͙̖̫̻̺͈Ḙ̢̳̰̦̤̠̟̦̣͉͎̯̼͖̬̮̈ͪ̿̅̕͟ ͙̬̹̤͉̹͖̠͙̠̞͉̱͔̑̐̍ͪ̀͢͠ͅM̻̮͔͖̙̠̪̱͋ͬͫ̆̔̇ͤ̋̐̄ͥ̈̆̾̓̽̒̕͢Ȕ̸̥̜̭̰̠̝͈͈̙̔͂͌͗͛̉͆͊̈́ͧ̑͑ͫͤ͝S̴̡̝̤͖̣̰̱̤̟͎̪̆̀̄ͮ̌̊͛̔ͤͯ͌ͯ͐͂̓Ḧ̟̙͍͙̞͍̠̠̜̘͙͙̯͕̲̜̟̏̓̾͒͗͆̾̉͋̀̅ͦ̚̕͢͝͠Ř̡̧͍̟̼̹͓̝͕̥̪̼̥̹̼̩̃͑̈́ͨ̾̎̄ͧͫ͋̉̇̐̃́ͤ̚̕Ǫ͔̞̺̗̞̪̖̜̺̲͖̣͉̰͋̽ͫ̈́ͯ̀͘͢Ǫ̴̧̪͉͈̠̗̹̬̆̃͊͒ͭͬ̄̑͗̄ͨ͛ͯ͗ͬ̐ͥ̄͠M̴͚̻̜͎̝̱̯̮̮̯ͦͭ̊ͥ̓͌̎̄́͜͟͞Ş͔͇͙̯̜̬̪͚͉̬͓̰̔͌̾̉͗̓͛̀̀͢͠

Sopa on
    jrrClpr.gif
  • Options
    dargondarkfiredargondarkfire wyomingRegistered User regular
    Sopa wrote: »
    Enc wrote:
    I̒̒̏͂̃͂͋͋͛͂̒ͫͦ̚҉̴̩͖̣̙͖̘͈͜͢'̧̧̼͓̬̬̣̬́̽͒͆̃̄̐ͥ̋ͧ͒̈́̈́̈̓ͫ̎̚̕͝V̘͓͇͕̝̳̫͔̑ͬ̊͋ͯ̐̄̌ͦͤͫ̊̏̃̿́͢͟ͅE̶̿̄̾̓͊̽ͤͬ͛͐̃͆ͦ̅ͤͤ̕͠҉̝̥̟̗͍̻̬̩ ̨͈̱̘̣̲̱͇̭͖̘̟̻̬̗͍̱̦͌̈ͯͭͧ̔̿̾͛̇͂͘͜Ĵͦͥ̒͂ͤ̍̇͏̴͏̨̪̥͎͖̬̼Ŏ̒̆̃̆͐ͣͥ́҉̪̥͔̳̘̺̮̳͟I̷͎̫̘̪̺̙̭͒ͪ̎ͯ̓̐̌̈͋͝͠N̶̡͇̞̮͔̻̠̥̺͚̻͓̝͎̼̜͇̻ͯ̂͆ͥ͆̋͗͆ͣ͌̓̏ͣ̋̌͋͡E̶̱̱̻̞̲̪̙̣̗̬͔̳̭̞̮͗ͤ̓ͬ̑ͬ̂͑ͪ̃͑̇͋͑̀̇ͦ̚̚ͅD͓̟̣̫ͦ̒̿̈́̒ͮͫͩͨͨ͢͝ ̢͖̹͈̬̭͉̱̯̱̳̘̘͍̬̱͉̝͂̓̾͋ͪ͒̈ͮ͆͒̓ͯͩ̊ͣ̈̚̚̕͠T̷̵̗̬̝̹͕̹̜̟̩͕̫̼͖̲̙ͮ̔̄ͫ̒͑̅͗ͣ́͂͌̃ͧ̚͜͠H̛̆̎ͩ̆̿̊ͪ̊͊̅͂ͩ̌͐̿̕҉̵̻̜̟̤͎̻̝͙̖̫̻̺͈Ḙ̢̳̰̦̤̠̟̦̣͉͎̯̼͖̬̮̈ͪ̿̅̕͟ ͙̬̹̤͉̹͖̠͙̠̞͉̱͔̑̐̍ͪ̀͢͠ͅM̻̮͔͖̙̠̪̱͋ͬͫ̆̔̇ͤ̋̐̄ͥ̈̆̾̓̽̒̕͢Ȕ̸̥̜̭̰̠̝͈͈̙̔͂͌͗͛̉͆͊̈́ͧ̑͑ͫͤ͝S̴̡̝̤͖̣̰̱̤̟͎̪̆̀̄ͮ̌̊͛̔ͤͯ͌ͯ͐͂̓Ḧ̟̙͍͙̞͍̠̠̜̘͙͙̯͕̲̜̟̏̓̾͒͗͆̾̉͋̀̅ͦ̚̕͢͝͠Ř̡̧͍̟̼̹͓̝͕̥̪̼̥̹̼̩̃͑̈́ͨ̾̎̄ͧͫ͋̉̇̐̃́ͤ̚̕Ǫ͔̞̺̗̞̪̖̜̺̲͖̣͉̰͋̽ͫ̈́ͯ̀͘͢Ǫ̴̧̪͉͈̠̗̹̬̆̃͊͒ͭͬ̄̑͗̄ͨ͛ͯ͗ͬ̐ͥ̄͠M̴͚̻̜͎̝̱̯̮̮̯ͦͭ̊ͥ̓͌̎̄́͜͟͞Ş͔͇͙̯̜̬̪͚͉̬͓̰̔͌̾̉͗̓͛̀̀͢͠
    other then a few small letters here and there, all i see is number blocks.

• Options
    MayabirdMayabird Pecking at the keyboardRegistered User regular
    For those who can't read it:
    Mostly obscured in the middle, it says "I'VE JOINED THE MUSHROOMS"

Ominous!

• Options
    JpsCrazyJpsCrazy Registered User regular
    Attention Legionnaires!
    Due to the recent lapse of judgement a few legionnaires have had, there have been more open spots available, primarily on the veterans side.
    As such, all veterans are now on the first floor! Enjoy this greater convenience.

Another couple notes I'd like to include:
    -You are issued your own bunk and chest. You are NOT permitted to use a second chest or have multiple bunks.
    -Please do not place items in chests where they don't belong in the armory. If you are unsure where something goes, place it in the donations chest located directly to the right of the entrance. There is also a used tools/armors/weapons chest on the left wall. This goes especially for the loot chest.
    Thank you.

• Options
    DrijenDrijen Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    Ok, so who in the mushroom dweller camp has read any Jeff VanderMeer? Dude is pretty much the go-to guy for creepy weird fiction involving fungus and just bizarre stuff. Oh, and also squid worship!

edit: Judging by the silence, have I made a huge mistake and not realized that one of you is him?

Drijen on
  • Options
    DreadprophetDreadprophet Registered User regular
    Ravenholm no longer supports the Legion or its efforts against the Cultists. I hereby declare Ravenholm an independent nation, neutral to both factions.

• Options
    Alright everyone, I need some help...
    I'm trying to work on a 15.5 second long activated circuit for a crusher. (I /think/ 15.5 seconds is the time I'd like to crush spiders to get them to half a heart.)

I was looking up some redstone sustainer things, and I tested some out, but getting the exact time I need isn't easy and frankly at 5am I'm burned out.
    Anyone have a guide or easy way to figure out how to get the 15.5 seconds I need?

• Options
    JunpeiJunpei Registered User regular
    I have a crusher exactly like that in Illum

• Options
    The timer is 14 repeaters, 13 of them set to full delay and the last one set to 3 ticks.

• Options
    EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
    edited July 2012
    Enc wrote:
    Zombie_Mushroom_by_PhatDoughBoy.jpg

Enc on
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Thank you very much Tic! <3
    Used the RS NOR latch like you said, and boom! Works like a charm.

...only issue now is spiders don't like being told what to do, and instead of taking a calm water ride, they just climb walls.
    Advice? =\ (As of now, the water is running out the bottom right end of the room and then makes a 90* turn and goes straight from there.)
    http://i.imgur.com/UZSeO.png

...anddddd I didn't think about spiders not stacking sideways even though I had full intent to force them to stack upwards.
    I'm just gonna redesign it I think.

JpsCrazy on
  • Options
    No problem!

• Options
    dargondarkfiredargondarkfire wyomingRegistered User regular
    Enc wrote: »
    Enc wrote:

O.o why did i click to view this before going to bed......

• Options
    apricotmuffinsapricotmuffins Angry Bee Registered User regular
    Just a reminder that NPC villages will spawn zombie invasions if the npc's reach a high enough number, regardless of the light level of the area. To do this in a public place to an npc village we explicitly said is protected no less, is a huge no no.

If you want an iron golem grinder, do it well away from anyone and anything else, please. Also remember that spamming doors will mean npcspam and we will just flat out wipe them out if you cant keep the population under control. Got it?

• Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    wow that post is basically impossible for me to understand

minecraft got away from me, man

i don't know what it is anymore

• Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    Pony wrote: »
    wow that post is basically impossible for me to understand

minecraft got away from me, man

i don't know what it is anymore

The short version is "Build a wall, pour lava inside, laugh maniacally."

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    SopaSopa Yes I am a dinosaur, and yes I play videogames. Registered User regular
    Enc wrote:
    kgqxx.jpg

jrrClpr.gif
  • Options
    AeytherAeyther Registered User regular
    Enc wrote:
    kgqxx.jpg

Was expecting something good, was not disappointed.

• Options
    edited July 2012
    Enc wrote:
    kgqxx.jpg
    Leorio_HxH_by_bosniak18.gif

Enc on
  • Options
    For those of you terrible people who are not subscribed to my totally awesome and ridiculously amazing youtube channel, here is the next video in the World Tour series, there is a problem with the sound on the next part that I'm sorting out and it'll be up soon as well along with the final parts of Ispawnbul.

Also is the first video of me running the Skyblock Challenge which includes my terrible attempt at additional editting and stuff. You can see the map here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/600254-surv-skyblock/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZhShQNGfmo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAbv4ixixow

• Options
    MayabirdMayabird Pecking at the keyboardRegistered User regular
    Yay more world tour!

Boo to the sound crapping out temporarily while you were in Mayamart. How's a gal supposed to get free advertising?

• Options
    edited July 2012
    JpsCrazy wrote: »

...only issue now is spiders don't like being told what to do, and instead of taking a calm water ride, they just climb walls.
    Advice? =\ (As of now, the water is running out the bottom right end of the room and then makes a 90* turn and goes straight from there.)

...anddddd I didn't think about spiders not stacking sideways even though I had full intent to force them to stack upwards.

Ahahaahahhahahahahah.
    So. Spider grinders. Yeah, not fun. If anyone at all would like to try and make one in Muscaria I'll provide all the materials and I'll explain what I've done already.
    I know I could make a 1.) Falling design. But, with spiders that's a bit tricky I think, and there's a falling zombie grinder right... next to it. 2.) Cacti/lava/drowning. But. I want xp you see. (I may just build a cacti one to satisfy Nuka's desire for string.)

Apparently. Spiders don't stack like normal mobs. Therefore, my afk idea doesn't work.
    Note: These are normal spiders, not cave spiders.

E: Yeah, just made a cactus based grinder. Whatevs.

JpsCrazy on
  • Options
    nukanuka What are circles? Registered User regular
    I'll also help, I didn't realize it would be a challenge. I'll log in later on tonight.

DS: 2667 5365 3193 | 2DS: 2852-8590-3716
  • Options
    Since I was asked about it, the next 3 episodes of Sky Block were uploaded (since I tend to record for around 2-3 hours at a go when I'm having fun). I know the sound of the music is a bit loud so I'll turn that down for next recording set. I've sorted the sound sync issue with my Ispawnbul videos and those will be uploaded tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6CuOqE1JtM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NDCQmxvT8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_sOBkXNO0w

• Options

Ahahaahahhahahahahah.
    So. Spider grinders. Yeah, not fun. If anyone at all would like to try and make one in Muscaria I'll provide all the materials and I'll explain what I've done already.
    I know I could make a 1.) Falling design. But, with spiders that's a bit tricky I think, and there's a falling zombie grinder right... next to it. 2.) Cacti/lava/drowning. But. I want xp you see. (I may just build a cacti one to satisfy Nuka's desire for string.)

Apparently. Spiders don't stack like normal mobs. Therefore, my afk idea doesn't work.
    Note: These are normal spiders, not cave spiders.

E: Yeah, just made a cactus based grinder. Whatevs.

Have you looked at the Deswen grinder? I have several spider tubes (cave) and a crush/sword assemply to grind them. It works fairly well.

• Options
    Dis'Dis' Registered User regular
    Junpei wrote: »
    For those of you terrible people who are not subscribed to my totally awesome and ridiculously amazing youtube channel, here is the next video in the World Tour series, there is a problem with the sound on the next part that I'm sorting out and it'll be up soon as well along with the final parts of Ispawnbul.

'Explored most of the slums' -> hahaha

• Options
    Dis' wrote: »

That place gave me such a headache I had to leave it >.>

• Options
    NormanPrideNormanPride Registered User regular
    Do you have a house in Ispawnbul, Jumpy?

• Options
    I don't, I live out by glorious Illum, the happiest, shiniest unbuilt place on newlurf.

/st illum -s from the spawn rail station.

• Options
    Do you have a house in Ispawnbul, Jumpy?

Norman, if you want to go on an adventure you should get on the rail at Spawn and type in /st deswen -s

It's a silly place to spend an hour exploring.

• Options
    On second thoughts, Deswen is a silly place, let's not go there.

• Options
    edited July 2012
    Deswen, the only castle to have a 100% average for evoking a visitor to say "Holy Shit" upon entering the Grand Hall.

Aside from Private Caboose's place, which will probably outdo Deswen at this in every way. :)

also, @chokedonglitter

Enc on
  • Options
    I do not have the mincrafts for peecee yet, and if I did I would only play it when the baby is asleep. Which, right now, is never.

Don't you get it? She doesn't sleep.

• Options
    Consume baby for nourishment, play Minecraft in peace and quiet.
    Avoid police.

• Options
    pookapooka Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    Dis' wrote: »

i'm a little disappointed you didn't find my hideaway, but... it's kinda hidden. also, you completely missed the creeper sphinx between the fire temple and introp's place.

but otherwise, good job! it's fun seeing someone's walking tour.

pooka on
    lfchwLd.jpg
  • Options
    Avoid police.

58200881303AM_baby.jpg

• Options
    Avoid police.

58200881303AM_baby.jpg

leorio6.jpg

• Options
    Avoid police.

58200881303AM_baby.jpg

leorio6.jpg
    Q6wsM.jpg

jrrClpr.gif
  • Options
    I want that hat...

• Options
    HaleskarthHaleskarth Registered User regular
    Sadly to say I'm taking my leave of the server for good.

It has been great playing with you all and walking the frosty paths with you all has given me memories I won't soon forget.
    I'm sorry that my cult plans will not see fruition, at least by my hand, and I hope that this does not dissuade those of you building on cultheim. The admins have all I've ever thought about for the events written down, all that's really required is for you cultists to pick up the torch that I guess I'm dropping.

This discussion has been closed.