Options

CITOW-rpt6

• Options
    blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    Skitterleap in Troll Country. 1/8 PP

Strength in Numbers in Troll Country. 0/8 PP

Who's got four paws and has just blown all his cards (again) in a silly attempt to double-tick? THIS GUYYYYY!

• Options
    blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    game9005state3.png

Troll Country: 2 dice, +1 defense
    Kislev: 1 die, 1 die
    The Empire: 1 die, 3 dice
    Bretonnia: 2 dice, 1 die, +1 defense
    Estalia: 1 die
    The Border Princes: 3 dice
    The Badlands: 2 dice ECSTASY'D!

@Darian @mi-go hunter @rpthomps

• Options
    mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    Thanks blah!

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3582890/

The peasant and the Bloodsworn are infected with my loveliness. Unless the Bloodsworn kills the wee little peasant first.

mi-go hunter on
  • Options
    rpthompsrpthomps Toronto, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Thanks Blah. This is a big help for me. rolling...

• Options
    edited June 2012
    http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3582904/

kill a traitorous purple acolyte

rpthomps on
  • Options
    You can't, it's warp shielded. :( I guess I should've clarified that in the previous post.

• Options
    edited June 2012
    So you end up killing the Bloodsworn instead. No choice.

blahmcblah on
  • Options
    CerberusCerberus Registered User regular
    I feel totally left out of this phase, should have put some battle dice down!

• Options
    blahmcblah wrote: »
    You can't, it's warp shielded. :( I guess I should've clarified that in the previous post.

the bullet bounces off and hits an "innocent" bystander in the crowd

• Options
    Okay...so this Friday I am moving and I am going to pack away the computer tonight, so this will be my last login until the weekend. Wish me lots of space in the moving truck and I will see you on the other side of the move. :)

• Options
    Good luck with the move, I know how much it has been a pain for you, so I hope this bit goes as smooth as possible.

• Options
    @Darian is up to kill stuff

• Options
    Fyi - I have moved but will not have connection until thurs (major screw up by ip) sorry for the inconvieniece

• Options
    That's ok, @Darian is still MIA anyway.

• Options
    On that subject, at what point do we consider replacing him? Obviously not worth it until at least Thursday, but do we do so then?
    Tough as it is Darian...

• Options
    With mi-go mi-going off to camp for the summer as well, this one might be dead for the time being. Hopefully we can resurrect it when everyone returns.

• Options
    mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular
    blahmcblah wrote: »
    With mi-go mi-going off to camp for the summer as well, this one might be dead for the time being. Hopefully we can resurrect it when everyone returns.

Naw, I believe I will have internet access there. Just quite limited.

• Options
    Oh, ok, cool. Well, up to you guys if you want to fish for a replacement Khorne (when rpthomps comes back?).

• Options
    Lets give him until Thursday, or whenever rpthomps comes back and then have a chat about it then, don't imagine that it'll be difficult to get a replacement...

• Options
    Hey everyone. I am back! Thanks for the wait and the good wishes. Any thoughts on what to do? I could fish for a replacement....

• Options
    edited July 2012
    I think we simply ask in the main citow thread...
    Do you want me to ask and organise it, I probably get online more than you do currently with my work situation as it is.

Cerberus on
  • Options
  • Options
    Cerberus wrote: »
    I think we simply ask in the main citow thread...
    Do you want me to ask and organise it, I probably get online more than you do currently with my work situation as it is.

Yes please Cerberus. I appreciate it.

• Options
    Okay, please welcome our new Khorne...

@Flimflammery has kindly agreed to step in for us... @rpthomps can you change over handtracker to him please?

Flimflammery, feel free to make your rolls once you have read through the game and are happy with what is going on.

• Options
    FlimflammeryFlimflammery There's always money in the banana stand... Oxford, UKRegistered User regular
    Hi folks! First time I've played Khorne, so you'll probably walk all over me :)

And now to roll some bones:

Troll Country: 1 hit, kill a peasant
    Kislev: 0 hits
    The Empire: 0 hits
    Bretonnia: 1 hit, kill the Acolyte; 1 DAC
    Estalia: 0 hits
    The Border Princes: 1 hit, kill an Acolyte; 1 DAC

An inauspicious start to the bloodletting :?

• Options
    edited July 2012
    Since Khorne missed in the Empire, the peasant token is mine...

Also, welcome Flimflam!

mi-go hunter on
  • Options
    Wow, the Rat did double tick...

• Options
    Thanks for covering FlimFlam...I will do an update either this afternoon or tomorrow. Sorry again for the wait...unless someone else wants to do it.....

• Options
    can anyone else sign on to applied nerdity?

• Options
    I am having difficulty accessing the site.

• Options
    rpthomps wrote: »
    I am having difficulty accessing the site.

I can't sign in as well...

• Options
    Rpthomps, when you can do an update don't forget that the troll country rats will jump into kislev and dominate it. Suppose blah should specify how many.

• Options
    Round 3: Post Battle Phase

game9005state38.png

• Options
    edited July 2012
    Norsca
    Horned Rat:
    +1 Vp for domination
    +1 DAC

Troll Country
    Horned Rat:
    +1 Vp for domination
    +1 DAC

Kislev
    Horned Rat:
    +3 Vp for domination
    +1 DAC

Tzeentch
    +1 DAC

Empire
    Nurgle
    +5 VP for domination
    +1 DAC

Bretonnia
    Khorne
    +1 DAC

Horned Rat:
    +3 Vp for domination
    +1 DAC

Estalia
    Slannesh
    +5 VP for domination
    +1 DAC

Tilea
    The Border Princes
    Khorne
    +1 DAC

Tzeentch
    +1 VP for domination
    +1 DAC

The Badlands
    Slannesh
    +2 VP for domination
    +1 DAC

rpthomps on
  • Options
    I should add 2 corruption to The Empire because of the Stench of Death.

• Options
    Hey, nurgle, I'll take something other than the cultist upgrade if you take something other than PoR.

• Options
  • Options
    I thought that may be your answer... in which case, I'll take the cultist upgrade.

• Options
    FlimflammeryFlimflammery There's always money in the banana stand... Oxford, UKRegistered User regular
    @rpthomps I haven't got access to my chaos cards yet, please could that be set up? Cheers!

• Options
    I should add 2 corruption to The Empire because of the Stench of Death.

fixed