As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The [Chat] Aquatic with Steve Zissou

Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourseRegistered User regular
edited June 2012 in Debate and/or Discourse
the-life-aquatic-with-steve-zissou-5-800.jpg

It's not fantastic, but it did bring us Team Zissou. And that has made the world a better place.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
Mojo_Jojo on

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    i just checked out the wheresgeorge data for this single i got at the convenience store
    Money collected for a school field trip to the National Museum of American History and the Holocaust Museum.

ZIONIST CONSPIRACY

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Did I wait long enough? I can never tell.

It's very important that Dee doesn't send HR a photo of his balls though. Signed or otherwise. This bore possibly usurping the primary thread maker.

• Options
    let's settle this once and for all: the best americanized-chinese food appetizer

1) crab rangoon
    2) steamed/fried dumplings
    3) chicken/beef teriyaki

choose wisely

• Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    Lets all do 100 reverse crunches to celebrate the Queen's Jubilee

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Finally.

Chu. Deets on your cock. Spoiler it for the faint of stomach.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    it's not really information about my donger. it's more, sexual stuff has changed- inclinations and results and such. second puberty, or something.

• Options
    OtakuD00DOtakuD00D Can I hit the exploding rocks? San DiegoRegistered User regular
    Because I was going to reply to this right when the last chat closed:
    TL DR wrote: »
    Do you guys want to try to get a game together sometime?

I haven't played anything tabletop in years, but I looooooved the Heavy Gear PC game and Battletech used to be my shit
    Vassal'ing would be pretty nice. I'm waiting for the next release, personally. I took some pics of my Black Talons to help the guy making it come up with some sprites for my faction's exclusives. Also, hoping for new terrain. If anyone's played warmachine over vassal, it's pretty much the same thing. It's actually based off THAT module.

makosig.jpg
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    let's settle this once and for all: the best americanized-chinese food appetizer

1) crab rangoon
    3) chicken/beef teriyaki

choose wisely

Lettuce wraps.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Mazzyx wrote: »

1) crab rangoon
    3) chicken/beef teriyaki

choose wisely

Lettuce wraps.

i've never seen that on a menu here out east (for the trashy type americanized-chinese restaurant i mean)

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Ah, Return of the King is on TV. We're approaching the first false ending and there's a good hour or so of film left.

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    So I got this chocolate with sea salt crystals in it.

It's ... interesting.

• Options
    japan wrote: »

It's ... interesting.

I once had chocolate with bacon bits in. It would have been better if it was just salted chocolate.

• Options
    it's not really information about my donger. it's more, sexual stuff has changed- inclinations and results and such. second puberty, or something.

DEEETSSSS

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular

1) crab rangoon
    3) chicken/beef teriyaki

choose wisely

Lettuce wraps.

Potstickers

n/t

nibXTE7.png
  • Options

1) crab rangoon
    3) chicken/beef teriyaki

choose wisely

Lettuce wraps.

i've never seen that on a menu here out east (for the trashy type americanized-chinese restaurant i mean)

Most of the ones out here have it on the menu.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    japan wrote: »

It's ... interesting.

I once had chocolate with bacon bits in. It would have been better if it was just salted chocolate.

I was vaguely aware of salted chocolate as a thing, but never tried it. I don't know if I could eat more than a couple of squares of it at a time, and I'm not sure that's actually a bad thing.

• Options
    The Hatfield-McCoy miniseries made me feel like the whole feud was not worth all the attention was given to it.

I feel like it should be edited out the cultural zeitgeist for being so unimpressive.

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod

1) crab rangoon
    3) chicken/beef teriyaki

choose wisely

crab rangoon > all

• Options
    my local joint has these appetizers (and they're pretty much identical to what all of these places around here have)

A001. Cheese Wonton (Crab Rangoon)(10)
    $4.25
    A01. Pizza Roll
    $1.16
    A0. Chicken Egg Roll
    $1.25
    A1. Shrimp Egg Roll(Shrimp & Veg)
    $1.25
    A2. Egg Roll(Pork & Veg)
    $1.15
    A3. Spring Egg Roll
    $1.25
    A4. Vegetable Egg Roll
    $1.15
    A5. Crab Meat Sticks(4)
    $2.85
    A6. Fried Scallops(10)
    $3.20
    A7. Beef Sticks(4)
    $4.55
    A8. Chicken Sticks(4)
    $4.05
    A9. Golden Chicken Fingers
    $3.35
    A10. Buffalo Wings(10)
    $4.00
    A11. Bar-B-Q Spare Ribs
    (S5):$5.85 (L8):$8.85
    A12. Fantail Shrimp w.Bacon
    (1):$1.25 (6):$6.05
    A13. Boneless Spare Ribs
    (S):$5.85 (L):$8.85
    A14. Roast Pork Slices
    (S):$5.85 (L):$8.85
    A15. Fried Wonton(12)
    $3.25
    A16. Shrimp Toast
    $3.05
    A17. Fried or steamed Dumplings(10)
    $5.25
    A18. Deep Fried Jumbo Shrimp(6)
    $5.65
    w.French Fries.
    A19. Chicken Nuggest(10)
    $2.95
    A20. Chicken Wings(4)
    $3.30
    A21. Pu Pu Platter
    $9.05
    Two each of Shanghai egg rolls,B.B.Q shrimps,B.B.Q ribs,beef sticks & Chicken wings.
    A22. Chinese Pizza
    $3.25
    A23. Cheese Steak Roll
    $1.25
    A24. Chinese Donut(10)
    $2.50

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    This is such a minor thing but I just went to pay my doctor bill online and the "sample bill" uses my best friends name. He goes there too. It's a very, very recognizable name. Why not just put like John Smith or something.

So I showed it to him and he was pleased to be an example.

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    $1.16 per pizza roll, hot dog.

No one would dare pay Chicken Egg Roll prices for them pizza rolls.

• Options
    The one I go to all the time near me has this on their menu.
    Pu Pu Platter (serves 2) $13.50
    Two of each item; fantail shrimp, egg rolls, beef skewers, spare ribs, cheese wontons, and fried chicken wings.

Chinese Spare Ribs $6.50
    Ribs are seasoned with our special herbs and spices then bbq'd to perfection.

Egg Rolls (2) $2.50
    These popular egg rolls are hand wrapped with our pork cabbage, carrots, and celery.

Crabmeat Cheese Wontons (6) $4.95
    A.K.A. Crab Rangoon. Hand made fresh everyday for cheese lovers.

Egg Roll/Crabmeat Cheese Wontons Combo $4.95
    Two egg rolls and four cheese wontons make the perfect combo.

Spring Rolls (2) $4.55
    Lettuce, rice noodles, cucumber, carrots, and shrimp are individually wrapped in rice paper. A healthy favorite.

Golden Tofu $4.95
    Tofu is carefully fried until the shell is lightly crispy then it's topped with a delicious tempura sauce.

Lettuce Wraps $6.95
    White Meat chicken, water chestnuts, and pine nuts are served on a bed of lettuce and crispy white noodles.

BBQ Pork Platter $4.95
    Sliced of pork seasoned, then bbq'd with special house herbs and spices.

Pan Fried or Steamed Dumplings (8) $6.75
    Another customer favorite. These pork dumplings are hand made and marinated with a special sauce. You choose whether they are pan fried or steamed.

BBQ Pork Buns (4) $6.95
    Minced bbq'd pork stuffed in a Chinese steam bun served with a hoisin sauce. A popular Chinese appetizer.

Vegetable Tempura $3.95
    Add Shrimp $5.95
    A medley of fresh vegetables in tempura batter and fried until golden brown.

Shrimp Tempura (6) $6.95

Fried Chicken Wings (6) $4.95

Sesame Wings (6) $5.75

Edamame Beans $3.95
    Steamed soy edamame beans that are lightly salted. A great light and healthy snack.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Crabmeat and cheese sounds like a fairly unhappy pairing.

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Kagera wrote: »
    The Hatfield-McCoy miniseries made me feel like the whole feud was not worth all the attention was given to it.

I feel like it should be edited out the cultural zeitgeist for being so unimpressive.

I agree, especially the info-dump ending.

" . . . then they all died in fires or of natural causes not related to anything you've seen here. Goodnight!"

• Options
    I like dumplings.

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Did I wait long enough? I can never tell.

It's very important that Dee doesn't send HR a photo of his balls though. Signed or otherwise. This bore possibly usurping the primary thread maker.

Awwwww... What am I supposed to do with this photo of my sack o marbles, now?

Should I just instagram it to tumblr with a sepia filter?
    FINE!
    brb

• Options
    Crabmeat and cheese sounds like a fairly unhappy pairing.

It is pretty amazing. But it is like 95% cheese and 5% fake crab meat.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Oh I see Chu is finally becoming a real boy. Slid that real subtly into the end of the last chat, eh. Starting to think about a strong man holding you at night? It's okay.

• Options
    Those girls may be all flirty smiles and helpful answers to confusing tax code questions, but that will all change once you've crossed the "has seen your scrotum" line. As a general rule you want to really think good and hard about sending anybody in the office photos of your sack. Eleven times in twelve it's going to cause a problem.

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    I like these:

tay1.jpg

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    I like when debt companies or whatever try to get you to pay something you already paid. I think they just troll to see if people have forgotten in the past 4 years.

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    OtakuD00D wrote: »
    Because I was going to reply to this right when the last chat closed:
    TL DR wrote: »
    Do you guys want to try to get a game together sometime?

I haven't played anything tabletop in years, but I looooooved the Heavy Gear PC game and Battletech used to be my shit
    Vassal'ing would be pretty nice. I'm waiting for the next release, personally. I took some pics of my Black Talons to help the guy making it come up with some sprites for my faction's exclusives. Also, hoping for new terrain. If anyone's played warmachine over vassal, it's pretty much the same thing. It's actually based off THAT module.

Is there an ETA on the next release for vassal out of curiousity? It's probably going to take me some time to read through the rules and make some lists anyway :)

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    I like these:

tay1.jpg

Is that fried chicken wrapped in nori?

• Options
    I certainly do want some dumplings now though.

Instead, I'll go to bed. And have a little cry.

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    Yup.

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    i want all of these things. but i don't have the money/caloric budget for takeout. i'm just gonna sit here nibbling on this lettuce and sobbing into these saddlebags i call tits.

• Options
    Yup.

WHY?

• Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    Viggio Mortenson makes for a good leader of men. I wish my monarch was as cool as him. Do you reckon it is poor taste to launch a e-petition to swap Queenie out for him?

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    That looks like the neckbeardiest weeasnack.

• Options
    Deebaser wrote: »
    Yup.

WHY?

there's a donut shop in philly that's p well loved

and inexplicably they also sell korean style twice fried chicken

those are the only two menu items, donuts and chicken

This discussion has been closed.