Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

please play red dead with me (cowboys)

T4CTT4CT BAFTA-NOMINATEDNAFTA-APPROVEDRegistered User regular
edited July 2012 in Social Entropy++
calgary-stampede-logo.jpg
cowboys_and_aliens.jpg
true-grit2010.jpg
screenlg2.jpg

The Calgary Stampede just wrapped up today

as I am from Calgary I have been participating in a lot of Stampede activities

because some of you may not know this but I fucking love old west shit and country music and the stampede is the one time of year where I can walk around in Cowboy boots and a hat and tuck in my flannel shirts and not look backass ridiculous

I am sad it's coming to an end but it's made me crave more because god damn rodeos and chuck wagons and cold beers and BLASTING COUNTRY MUSIC

but this thread isn't about that

this thread is about coming to play Red Dead Redemption with me

my gamertag is T4CT still

come talk about westerns and cowboys and play Red Dead Redemption with me (and also @Speed Racer)

I have never seen true grit

T4CT on
my twitter | beats music
I made a bad game! Download it scrubs.
Keep it Up!: iOS Android