Options

it's my birthday 12/12/13

• Options
    Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    I'm spending my time in existential crisis instead of doing chem work and I know it's going to be something to regret in the morning but I just want to curl up and look at my phone

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    edited November 2012
    Oh hey I'll just be over here with my sub-2k lurker post count.

Veldrin on
  • Options
    AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    edited November 2012
    BusterK wrote: »
    When I was upset for two seconds when I realized you dropped me from Facebook

you dropped me I thought

drama!

We'll soon get to the bottom of this

Kate also dropped me from Facebook, and you have never dropped me from Facebook.

I rest my case, your honor.

Aneurhythmia on
  • Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    One time WaM lost her keys and they mailed themselves back to her.

• Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    I got almost 6000 posts!

that's the most I ever got ever!

• Options
    tsplittertsplitter Registered User regular
    reaching 6,666 posts has been my greatest accomplishment in the past two years

FqmsaJ6.png
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Keith wrote: »
    seattle thread

5pm and dark as night

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular

I do need to reprioritize, but this isn't the reason.

(I don't think)

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular

you dropped me I thought

drama!

Kate also dropped me from Facebook, and you have never dropped me from Facebook.

you were being a butt at the time

kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular

this is so untrue that it hurts. I have one of those ridiculous key-finders where you press a button to find your keys by the high-pitched wailing sound they emit

kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    kate dropped me from fb too! so terrible

actually i don't remember if we were ever fb friends

• Options
    Sara LynnSara Lynn I can handle myself. Registered User regular
    If Kate ever dropped me on FB I would make the biggest fus and make an awful thread about it and get banned. That's how serious it would be.

In relation to the actual thread, when I've spent literally hundreds of dollars on myself and others (Satanee included) in the last 2 months alone and I still refuse to replace my work shoes that have literal holes on the bottom that get my socks wet.

• Options

this is so untrue that it hurts. I have one of those ridiculous key-finders where you press a button to find your keys by the high-pitched wailing sound they emit

I was trying to start WaM facts

• Options
    Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    I was always sure WaM hated me

2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
  • Options

you dropped me I thought

drama!

you were being a butt at the time
    I've never been Facebook friends with Buster.

• Options
    BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
    Thanks for being an awesometastic Facebook buddy, WaM!

Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Sara Lynn wrote: »
    If Kate ever dropped me on FB I would make the biggest fus and make an awful thread about it and get banned. That's how serious it would be.

In relation to the actual thread, when I've spent literally hundreds of dollars on myself and others (Satanee included) in the last 2 months alone and I still refuse to replace my work shoes that have literal holes on the bottom that get my socks wet.

I've bought 7 pairs of shoes in the past 6 months or so and wear the same pair every day

• Options
    NikolaiNikolai SSSSSSSSSSS Registered User regular
    Postin' is alright I guess. Don't see what all the fuss is about

xXNXOA7.png?1
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Damn, wam, way to spam.

• Options
    I don't drop people from facebook you guys

I just mute them now heh

kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    higginnnnsss

kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Forum postcount leak?

• Options
    Makin a post ova heah

xXNXOA7.png?1
  • Options
    mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    i buy one pair of twenty dollar shoes every six months and my current pair is torn at nearly every seam and has rocks living in the bottom that won't be removed, and the only reason i'm still wearing them is that i think i'm waiting to see if they will literally explode off of my feet in a heap one of these days

also, so all the kids i work with whose parents can't afford food but who are all still rocking $100 Nikes can continue to give me shit without any apparent sense of irony

• Options
    monsterrormonsterror HEY ASSBUTT Registered User regular
    I don't wanna jump on the bandwagon or anything but I was unfriended as well

• Options

definitely remember sassing you at one point but have no hate in my heart

kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    Xehalus wrote: »
    godmode wrote: »
    epeen thread

godmode thread

k54du.gif

• Options
    mrpaku wrote: »
    i buy one pair of twenty dollar shoes every six months and my current pair is torn at nearly every seam and has rocks living in the bottom that won't be removed, and the only reason i'm still wearing them is that i think i'm waiting to see if they will literally explode off of my feet in a heap one of these days

also, so all the kids i work with whose parents can't afford food but who are all still rocking $100 Nikes can continue to give me shit without any apparent sense of irony
    I was lookin at shoes today and Chuck Taylors are now 50 bucks. I'm like what kind of shit is this.

xXNXOA7.png?1
  • Options
    Hundred dollar shoes?

Those would have to be the most comfortable shoes in the world.

• Options
    jgeisjgeis Registered User regular
    I have been registered on the forums for 4 years, and I only have like 650 posts.

• Options

definitely remember sassing you at one point but have no hate in my heart

One time WaM hated something but it destroyed the universe. Luckily she got a do-over

• Options
    monsterrormonsterror HEY ASSBUTT Registered User regular
    Nikolai wrote: »
    mrpaku wrote: »

I was lookin at shoes today and Chuck Taylors are now 50 bucks. I'm like what kind of shit is this.

Last pair of Chucks that I bought didn't even make it six months.

• Options
    these unfriending rumors are getting a little out of control!

I only unfriend people when I am absolutely sure that my boring life does not need to seep into theirs. if we are friends on facebook, it's because I want to inflict my dumb shit on you, and you're the one who should feel slighted

kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    higginnnnsss

Yo sup turbo nerd

xXNXOA7.png?1
  • Options
    Nikolai wrote: »
    higginnnnsss

Yo sup turbo nerd

dude I heard about this great new band

kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    I wonder how many of my posts I deleted.

• Options
    tuggatugga Makin' movies Makin' songsRegistered User regular
    I'm about to hit 10,000 which I thought I would do many years ago when I was a much sillier goose

• Options
    yo tugga I hardly ever see you no mo

kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    YoSoyTheWalrusYoSoyTheWalrus Registered User regular
    I'm not really into posting

tumblr_mvlywyLVys1qigwg9o1_250.png
  • Options
    I actually lost a bunch of posts in one of the forum software changes.

This discussion has been closed.