Options

it's my birthday 12/12/13

• Options
    Sara LynnSara Lynn I can handle myself. Registered User regular
    I have 15.8k posts. That's like 2.6k posts a year. W E I R D.

• Options
    SwillSwill Registered User regular
    *smells cork thoughtfully, takes off pants, pulls out a credit card and loads up a trading card game online client*

• Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    In three years, I have amassed over 20,000 posts.

I think I need to acknowledge the fact that I am abusing the Internet in a borderline criminal fashion.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Rmed I feel we did not talk at all during pax.

Unless I was roaring drunk at the time.

• Options
    mrt144mrt144 King of the Numbernames Registered User regular
    the weird thing is, I dont really have many friends and use PA as my main form of social interaction. You think I'd try and make an effort of not being awful...but here we are.

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    I hugged RMED

• Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular

Woo

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    i regret every post i make that contains the phrase "im gay"

• Options
    I sat on Keith's lap when I was wasted once.

THANKS PENNY ARCADE FORUMS :(

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular

don't worry. nobody here actually believes you when you say that anyway

• Options
    One time I picked up Keith but I asked him first like a gentleman

• Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    one time WaM punched me in the gut and took my wallet

• Options
    BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    I have 70k posts

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    Keith wrote: »

don't worry. nobody here actually believes you when you say that anyway

shit

• Options
    George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    World As Myth

A Million Posts

Ya feel me?

• Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    edited November 2012
    Blake T wrote: »
    Rmed I feel we did not talk at all during pax.

Unless I was roaring drunk at the time.

Well, you did incite a small crowd of people to run their hands all over my body in a marginally disturbing show of affection...

In all honesty, though, I think I probably spent way too much time running around that weekend, and not enough time hanging out with people, which I do feel kind of bad about.

I promise, we will amend this bombastically when I finally make it down to PAX Australia, and/or when you make it back to the States. <3

Romanian My Escutcheon on
    [IMG][/img]
  • Options
    Sara Lynn wrote: »

it's okay Sara it was a safe place

• Options

Not for that DJ who got a drink spilled on his gear by a drunken Munkus.

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    It's funny finding old threads and seeing the difference in language used.

And by funny I mean slightly shameful.

• Options

There's another variety?

• Options
    Blake T wrote: »
    It's funny finding old threads and seeing the difference in language used.

And by funny I mean slightly shameful.

All Hail The Edict!

All Hail The Robot!

All Hail The Tube!

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    I still wish the edict had never been created. Calling people names is just how I talk and it's really frustrating to have to stop and retype everything just to make sure I don't get jailed.

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    Darmak wrote: »
    I still wish the edict had never been created. Calling people names is just how I talk and it's really frustrating to have to stop and retype everything just to make sure I don't get jailed.

You don't think actively trying not to call people names is for the better?

M'k.

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    The edict never bothers me, it does make me think more about the words I use on here.

In fact I probably use rude names less in real life now. I still curse a lot though. I mean I curse a LOT in real life.

• Options
    But then I come from a family of white trash, my grandparent's were truckers, and I'm just used to speaking that way.

• Options
    I'm not sure if the edict dated back to when we were calling people flat out 'phobic terms? I don't really mind or dislike the edict

• Options
    I never think about the edict when posting

so either I've gotten by with things I shouldn't have or have just changed the way I post

• Options

There's a difference between casual cursing which I am guilty of and is still totally allowed on the forums and casually calling people awful things.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Balefuego wrote: »

There's a difference between casual cursing which I am guilty of and is still totally allowed on the forums and casually calling people awful things.

you're zay

• Options
    BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator Mod Emeritus

Oh man, that guy was so crazy furious! I had to talk him down from trying to fight Munkus and then trying to get him to pay for the possibly broken equipment!

Good times! :o

Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
  • Options
    AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    mrt144 wrote: »
    I cant wait till I'm unbanned so I can start a new thread on my gift to all SE++ people in Seattle.

Just post it in this thread.

• Options
    I personally think of the edict as "The Kusu Rule"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Bogey wrote: »

Oh man, that guy was so crazy furious! I had to talk him down from trying to fight Munkus

You should've let it happen

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular

No, I get that and I agree that calling people names like faggot and the like shouldn't be allowed. But I call people I like things like shitfucker and dumbass and I don't mean anything by it. It's just how I talk and I would like to type the way I talk but I can't. It's not a huge deal, I've kept posting here since the edict but it's a little annoying is all.

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options

No, I get that and I agree that calling people names like faggot and the like shouldn't be allowed. But I call people I like things like shitfucker and dumbass and I don't mean anything by it. It's just how I talk and I would like to type the way I talk but I can't. It's not a huge deal, I've kept posting here since the edict but it's a little annoying is all.

if you call complete strangers things like that in casual conversation then you talk like a fuckin' goose

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    UbikUbik oh pete, that's later. maybe we'll be dead by then Registered User regular
    making posts is easy

how many posts have you guys actually read

l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• Options
    I've taken a liking to the phrase "horse shit"

On the other hand I've started to use the term "radical" on a regular basis too.

• Options
    MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    I think Seattle is a better place with WaM there. She's like it's Batman, err, girl, or Batperson.

Unless she no longers lives there then I have made a terrible mistake

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    Oh hey, Bruce Lee's birthday is today.

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    I have never seen a Bruce Lee film.

This discussion has been closed.