As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

SE++ Microcraft: 1.8 Update is Live! Inventory search function now powered by Bing!

• Options
    HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    ultimakay wrote: »
    ultimakay wrote: »
    Pufferfish are worthless, you cant even cook 'em! (I ended up eating them one after another for the fun screen effect)

Anyways here is what I am doing for anyone interested, I am digging out the center of a mountain. This is looking down into the hole:
    9OHNwth.png

And you might notice that it looks as if it widens, it does in fact and this is the view from the lowest point looking back up through the hole:
    Ua8yhFE.png

The hole started at 25x25 but it is now 55x55 (Oh god i am just now realizing I widened the hole more then I anticipated) and will be heading to bedrock.

@ultimakay‌ so what you are proving is that there is that one person on every interation of the map.

Because i was digging the void on the last map and it was pretty much the same. Just under a village.

yup, I have been trying to channel my inner @rfilyaw and his pagoda hole when digging, also podcasts as those are great to listen to when doing repetitive minecraft stuff.

I listened to Nemesis by Isaac Asimov while digging the hole! I also listened to, I think, a couple of the Foundation series.

• Options
    the cheatthe cheat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I pretty much don't play minecraft or starbound without a podcast on.

tKfL2Yd.png?1
  • Options
    EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
    Pure silence in a white room with nothing inside but a computer sitting on a cold tile floor.

• Options
    toloveistorebel toloveistorebel Impressive. Most impressive. Central FLRegistered User regular
    Enc wrote: »
    Pure silence in a white room with nothing inside but a computer sitting on a cold tile floor.

And an Oculus Rift instead of a mon... Oh, wait..

• Options
    I only play on a 1998 Packard bell with a 14 inch crt monitor that weighs almost as much as I do.

• Options
    nukanuka What are circles? Registered User regular
    lol if you don't use windows 3.1

DS: 2667 5365 3193 | 2DS: 2852-8590-3716
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    In all seriousness though, right now my computer is sitting on the floor in a room filled with stacked furniture and couch cushions from our emergency evacuation of the first floor when our house flooded. I've made a couch cushion nest/fort that the cats have been using as a battleground in their fight for dominance over the strange new world of our townhouse.

Enc on
  • Options
    MayabirdMayabird Pecking at the keyboardRegistered User regular
    The Walled Village of Spawnsylvania is being repopulated again. We have a blacksmith which sells diamond boots for 7 emeralds and a priest who enchants diamond picks with Efficiency II Unbreaking I for 3 emeralds. The two that are running around are breeding stock. I'll keep trying to breed more so we have a wheat farmer and so forth.

Also does anybody have a working minimap? I couldn't get Zan's to work.

• Options
    Dr. FlamingoDr. Flamingo 49 Gilded Disc Perceives the Sun Registered User regular
    I've been using Rei's Minimap.

But I've been having a problem with my Resource pack, Sphax BDcraft. It displays Blue Orchids as a different flower when placed, but in the inventory or as an item on the ground it looks normal. Anyone know how I can fix this?

• Options
    Dr. FlamingoDr. Flamingo 49 Gilded Disc Perceives the Sun Registered User regular
    edited March 2014
    Alright, the Blue Orchid Farm is now complete and operational. It's located at +669, +933 in the overworld, with a Netherside portal on the checkerboard highway.

Dr. Flamingo on
  • Options
    eldercoreeldercore Registered User regular
    edited March 2014
    entrance into my future castle
    top.jpg

bottom of room
    bottom.jpg

eldercore on
  • Options
    eldercore wrote: »
    entrance into my future castle
    top.jpg

bottom of room
    bottom.jpg

I'm glad to see this finished! It was an epic dig from my visits.

• Options
    MetaHybridMetaHybrid Taste defeat!Registered User regular
    The World map is finished at Spawnsylvania!

There are spare maps next to the map board for anyone who wants to make copies, just make sure to bring your own materials as we don't have much iron or redstone.

3DS: 3265-5577-2211 NNID: Metahybrid
  • Options
    eldercoreeldercore Registered User regular
    map v2 - full map
    se172v2.jpg

• Options
    So those extra blurry parts, will they become more defined if someone were to make a map at them at a smaller scale?

• Options
    edited April 2014
    Yeah that would be the case. The blurry parts were mapped by me at a larger zoom.

Edit: the south parts anyway.

MetaHybrid on
  • Options
    JpsCrazyJpsCrazy Registered User regular
    So. I miss you all. And also miss Minecraft just a eensie teensie bit. So you will all probably see me in the not to distant future. (Easter weekend at least?)
    HA!, APRIL FOOLS!
    No really, I do plan on doing this though, it just happened to be April Fools Day as well. I've been thinking about it the past few days and just had time to do this now.

I also haven't even really played 1.6 yet so I have some catching up to do.

• Options
    edited April 2014
    The Briarwealth, as a member of E.A.T.O. (Eastern Alliance Trade Organization), would like to take this moment to remind all within the boundaries of the North East Oceans that any encroachment upon your lands by the northern coldland barbarians or Spawnsylvanian Imperialists will be met with staunch, gold-armored resistance.

The Briarwealth's armies are your armies, comrades.

Enc on
  • Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    So if anyone plays today, there's a little update to the game

Staying on the main menu even plays a song

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    "Spider's gonna get you"

• Options
    JpsCrazy wrote: »
    So. I miss you all. And also miss Minecraft just a eensie teensie bit. So you will all probably see me in the not to distant future. (Easter weekend at least?)
    HA!, APRIL FOOLS!
    No really, I do plan on doing this though, it just happened to be April Fools Day as well. I've been thinking about it the past few days and just had time to do this now.

Meanie ;_;

• Options
    toloveistorebel toloveistorebel Impressive. Most impressive. Central FLRegistered User regular
    JpsCrazy wrote: »
    HA!, APRIL FOOLS!

That post was well spoilerered. I couldn't even click on the second one without it closing the whole thing. But I see it now. I hope you come back and see us soon!

• Options
    Whar'd everbody go?

It's just me and the door-slamming testificates most of the time.

• Options
    Mayabird wrote: »
    Whar'd everbody go?

It's just me and the door-slamming testificates most of the time.

I'll be back! I promise! And my wife too. Her SSD pooped itself and I have to RMA it.

• Options
    Well, it picked up this afternoon, so that was good.

Speaking of door-slamming testificates, as I've previously mentioned I have set up a villager market in the Walled Village of Spawnsylvania. You can sell paper and wheat there for emeralds and get a full set of diamond armor and a diamond sword (no picks yet, sorry) for emeralds in exchange. Also one of the priests will enchant silk touch onto an iron pick and sells eyes of ender.

For those of you who don't want to bother with the emeralds I've set up a Tradehaus across the road from the village nether portal. It's not well-stocked yet but you can buy diamond boots for 3 diamonds each and diamond helmets for 4 diamonds each. Alternately you can substitute stacks of wheat, leather, logs, or coal/charcoal for diamonds. When I have time to gather more trade supplies I'll work on expanding the selection there.

• Options
    I'm busy with IRL house stuff in trading out my old rental for a house we're purchasing. Until that is done I doubt I'll be on terribly often.

But I will be back once things settle down! Probably in early May.

• Options
    WuShockWuShock Lawful Good South BrownbackistanRegistered User regular
    SERVER PEOPLE GOING TO PAX EAST:
    (@ruddeh @Twixxo @Hofsta @apricotmuffins @grey @defster @Ein )

Since I have some passes I need to give to the Badmin Trio, we might as well arrange a meet up for THURSDAY NIGHT at the Tabletop Game Night @ the Westin. My flight gets in about 5 on Thursday afternoon, so I expect to make it over to the Westin somewhere between 7 and 8.

Thoughts?

Twixxo wrote:
    WuShock is the best
    He is the very bestest
    I wish I was him

rx9e87jbbz0w.png

• Options
    greygrey Registered User regular
    I say thee, yea!

• Options
    Firematic.Firematic. Registered User regular
    Mutantdream and I just got into town and whatnot, if @WuShock et al are gonna be at Westin tonight

• Options
    HallowedFaithHallowedFaith Call me Cloud. Registered User regular
    I swear I still have plans to build my theme park, I'm just busy with a ton of other things.

I'm making video games. DesignBy.Cloud
  • Options
    ruddehruddeh "Speak softly and carry a big bone." Registered User regular
    Firematic! This is out of nowhere but we are at the westin in the dining room playing games!

oie_16203338tCzUZPXv.gif
  • Options
    Firematic.Firematic. Registered User regular
    Damn, we just got back from sushi times, will have to track down duders tomorrow.

Also, this room is made entirely of squares, so pretty much minecraft room.

• Options
    ruddehruddeh "Speak softly and carry a big bone." Registered User regular
    Give us a holler on the forum, I will check em later!

oie_16203338tCzUZPXv.gif
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    I think the server might be down, can't seem to connect to it.

EDIT: Nevermind, someone changed the version I was on.

MetaHybrid on
  • Options
    greygrey Registered User regular
    I just flew in from PAX and boy are my arms tired.
    Gabe and Tycho have been personally invited to the server. Tycho actually seemed interested.

I met Ein, Apricot, Hofsta, Muddeh, WuShock, Hartech, Defster, and Twixxo. Mustn't forget Twixxo.

It was great meeting everyone face to face.

As to the rest of you, where were you? I was looking for you, too.

Oh well, there is always next time.

• Options
    Devlin_DragonusDevlin_Dragonus Gorgeous Dallas, TXRegistered User regular
    I was waiting for PAX South to be announced so Laikka and I can go. An probably Meta too I guess.

I got nothing for you now. Try again later.

• Options
    Fun fact: I'm actually Defster and you all met Enc.

• Options
    ultimakayultimakay Registered User regular
    I am so bummed that I couldn't make it to pax this year, but the upside is I did find a drug that helps my ADD and it is incredible and actually pretty life changing. I hope I manage to see some of you there next year!

hLeTR.png
  • Options
    DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    I can't seem to connect to the server. Like my game client can't even find it. I've checked and rechecked the server address but nothing

• Options
    We've filled all the pax goers builds with charged creepers while they were away. Let's watch their reactions.

This discussion has been closed.