As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Bioware]s just wanna have fun

• Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Core and Mild Confusion are having such fun with SWTOR recaps, I figured I might share the adventures of Crispian the asshole Jedi Knight.

Since you haven't been following along at home before now, you aren't aware of the fact that Crispian is desperately trying to bed a certain Twilek lady who runs some rinky dink village on Tython. And her mom just died or something. Look, Cris wasn't paying that close attention, he only knows she's sad and he has the perfect way to cheer her up.
    So after running multiple errands for the lady, Cris feels it's time to turn his errand tokens in for sexings.

Crispian02.jpg
    Crispian03.jpg

She seems skeptical! Time to lay on the charm, Cris my boy.

Crispian04.jpg
    Crispian05.jpg

Damn, girl, why you gotta make this hard?... heh heh, "hard" heh.

Crispian06.jpg
    Crispian07.jpg
    Crispian08.jpg

Finally, Cris fumbles upon the proper combination of sexy lies, and the girl at last seems receptive.

Crispian09.jpg
    Crispian10.jpg

Atta boy, Cris! After a little pillow talk, he remembers to check in with his Master. Something, something go kill some people. Being a Jedi is hard!

Crispian14.jpg
    Crispian15.jpg

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    Mild ConfusionMild Confusion Smash All Things Registered User regular
    I like how it's cool to slaughter a whole camp of people, but sex is the dark side choice.

steam_sig.png

Battlenet ID: MildC#11186 - If I'm in the game, send me an invite at anytime and I'll play.
  • Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    Cambiata wrote: »
    Crispian15.jpg

What you can't see here is that Orgus is talking to Crispian's dick.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    Studly McGruffbeard sure does like things near his cock.

steam_sig.png

Battlenet ID: MildC#11186 - If I'm in the game, send me an invite at anytime and I'll play.
  • Options
    CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    On Siv I killed that whole room full of Twi'leks as a Twi'lek. And then told the Council to dominate the Pilgrims for their own good.

My original JK got darkside points in that convo for just being friends with the new matriarch.

But man, it's having sex with her that Orgus does not appreciate. I never got scolded for killing them all or just making a secret BFF. He must be thinking this is what I have to work with to save the galaxy? We're doomed.

488W936.png
  • Options
    PreciousBodilyFluidsPreciousBodilyFluids Registered User regular
    I love the idea of a Jedi who behaves like a stereotypical college bro

• Options
    YukiraYukira Registered User regular
    I love the idea of a Jedi who behaves like a stereotypical college bro

Cha'ad throws a wicked kegger at his parent's place back on Coruscant.

• Options
    PreciousBodilyFluidsPreciousBodilyFluids Registered User regular
    "Bros... I'm not going back to space college next year..."

"Dude, what?"

"Yeah, I'm like, force sensitive and stuff, so I gotta go to Tython"

"Whoaa, like Jedis and shit?"

"It's Jedi bro, not Jedis"

"Whatever bro. Sick. You know chicks be all over lightsabers"

*Bros hi5*

• Options
    A duck!A duck! Moderator, ClubPA mod
    I would play that character.

• Options
    edited September 2013
    It's amazing how many naked Vettes you see in the Fleet hub.

Mild Confusion on
    steam_sig.png

• Options
    CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    I for one keep my Vette clone fully clothed thank you.

488W936.png
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    I keep my Quinn in a state of undress at all times

seriously, as far as my very specific tastes in men go, Quinn lands square in the middle

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    kmzkmz Registered User regular
    I always feel embarrassed when I transfer my healer set between characters. I try to keep a crappy chest and legs around for them though. I think I might just go through with my plan of using Treek and having an Aim set and then it doesn't matter.

• Options
    "Bros... I'm not going back to space college next year..."

"Dude, what?"

"Yeah, I'm like, force sensitive and stuff, so I gotta go to Tython"

"Whoaa, like Jedis and shit?"

"It's Jedi bro, not Jedis"

"Whatever bro. Sick. You know chicks be all over lightsabers"

*Bros hi5*

"Bro, wanna play some Ha'Lo 4?"

"HELL YEAH"

• Options
    Ok, feedback time.

These journal entries I've been doing have basically turned into a Let's Play. Since this thread is close to the limit, should I continue to post in the next BioWare thread or make my own LP thread?

steam_sig.png

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    A number of people have been doing not-quite LPs of SWTOR. Maybe a thread for all of them to go together?

• Options
    I'd have no problem with that, if that's the consensus (Huge Legion fan), I'll make the thread for sure. But I do need some more feedback/opinions.

steam_sig.png

• Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    I thought about it a bit and yeah probably all the recaps should be their own thread, especially since the posts are a bit bandwidth intensive for people browsing on mobile devices.

Though if it were just on me I'd want them to stay in the Bioware thread because I fear that loss of the recaps will cause the thread will die for a while until we get more DA:I information.

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    Speaking of, has the video from PAX been posted here yet? I don't think it has.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20s_cV_Mglg

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    I thought about it a bit and yeah probably all the recaps should be their own thread, especially since the posts are a bit bandwidth intensive for people browsing on mobile devices.

Though if it were just on me I'd want them to stay in the Bioware thread because I fear that loss of the recaps will cause the thread will die for a while until we get more DA:I information.

That's true, but it'll be nice to have them all in one thread so they can be easily caught up on and organized, and that way we won't have the playthroughs drowned out with DA:I talk once that really gets going

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    To be honest, if you guys put all the journals in one thread, I'd never use it.

I don't really find that one part of this thread to be so great that I'd go out of my way just to look it up.

I like it just fine being a thing I sometimes come across amidst other bioware related discussions.

Goatmon on

• Options
    AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    edited September 2013
    Dubh wrote: »
    I keep my Quinn in a state of undress at all times

seriously, as far as my very specific tastes in men go, Quinn lands square in the middle

Early on I kept hitting a bug where all my companions would show up in cutscenes in just their underwear, regardless of what they had equipped.
    qoGBo06.jpg

Aistan on
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    Truly, the Sith are all-powerful.

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    Goatmon wrote: »
    To be honest, if you guys put all the journals in one thread, I'd never use it.

I don't really find that one part of this thread to be so great that I'd go out of my way just to look it up.

I like it just fine being a thing I sometimes come across amidst other bioware related discussions.

This is basically the way I feel about it, only I'm concerned about people who are annoyed with loading the images on mobile devices. I like the recaps, and even like that they are broken up by other discussion.

• Options
    OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    Holy crap, I starting to think I'm cursed when it comes to my Sniper and the Foundry. Tried a late-night Group Finder group just now and Lord were the tank and other DPSer a pair of babies. First the tank starts rushing through from one group to another on the way to the first boss. Then the DPSer, another Sniper starts going out of his way to scan the stations even though when I asked the group before the FP started, the party seemed to be against or at least didn't care about the bonus missions. THEN the Sniper starts rushing from one group to another, the tank declaring foul and demanding that the Sniper stop 'face pulling'. By the time we get to the second boss, he's so pissy about it that he faffs about the fight, refusing to tank because the Sniper's getting aggro. You know, by shooting the boss. We wipe. The healer's pissed and when she tells them to do their jobs, the tank and then the Sniper right after say they'll do what they want. So as the second go starts, she goes 'lag spike' and then 'connection lost' before she disconnects right there and then. While she's away and we're running back, the tank tries to kick out the Sniper for 'face pulling' which doesn't work because I refuse to take a side between them. When the healer doesn't come back, they kick her out and requeue but I guess they were both feeling antsy-pantsy a couple of minutes after that because they decided they want to try to do the fight with a Companion healer. So when they try to usher me inside, I tell them no and that I'm not going in without a proper healer. 'the door will shut and you will be locked out' 'Then you'll have to wait.' That's when they booted me too.

Long story short, if you're playing Imp-side on Jedi Covenant, be wary if GF puts you in a group with a Jug named Oresif and/or a Sniper named Bingoth. The two are a pair of immature jackass-babies.

• Options
    RT800RT800 Registered User regular
    So, it's been a while since I played, but can you fully explore and complete the various class storylines of ToR with a free-to-play account?

Fuck raiding and loot. I just wanna see how my bounty hunter turns out.

• Options
  • Options
    Owenashi wrote: »
    Holy crap, I starting to think I'm cursed when it comes to my Sniper and the Foundry. Tried a late-night Group Finder group just now and Lord were the tank and other DPSer a pair of babies. First the tank starts rushing through from one group to another on the way to the first boss. Then the DPSer, another Sniper starts going out of his way to scan the stations even though when I asked the group before the FP started, the party seemed to be against or at least didn't care about the bonus missions. THEN the Sniper starts rushing from one group to another, the tank declaring foul and demanding that the Sniper stop 'face pulling'. By the time we get to the second boss, he's so pissy about it that he faffs about the fight, refusing to tank because the Sniper's getting aggro. You know, by shooting the boss. We wipe. The healer's pissed and when she tells them to do their jobs, the tank and then the Sniper right after say they'll do what they want. So as the second go starts, she goes 'lag spike' and then 'connection lost' before she disconnects right there and then. While she's away and we're running back, the tank tries to kick out the Sniper for 'face pulling' which doesn't work because I refuse to take a side between them. When the healer doesn't come back, they kick her out and requeue but I guess they were both feeling antsy-pantsy a couple of minutes after that because they decided they want to try to do the fight with a Companion healer. So when they try to usher me inside, I tell them no and that I'm not going in without a proper healer. 'the door will shut and you will be locked out' 'Then you'll have to wait.' That's when they booted me too.

Long story short, if you're playing Imp-side on Jedi Covenant, be wary if GF puts you in a group with a Jug named Oresif and/or a Sniper named Bingoth. The two are a pair of immature jackass-babies.

On Imp side, this is like 80% of FP group finder groups. Imp side randoms are just awful most of the time.

• Options
    OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    RT800 wrote: »
    So, it's been a while since I played, but can you fully explore and complete the various class storylines of ToR with a free-to-play account?

Fuck raiding and loot. I just wanna see how my bounty hunter turns out.

It's harder than it seems at first, and they inconvenience you at every step of the way, but yeah. Totally!

signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Options
    Well they have been lightening up on the F2P restrictions lately. The latest patch doesn't drop the experience-slowdown on F2Pers/Preferred players until Lv20 instead of 10 and the Quick Travel ability's cooldown is now 45 minutes instead of 2 hours, with QT reductions you can buy in your Legacy window dropping that down to 30.

• Options
    Owenashi wrote: »
    Well they have been lightening up on the F2P restrictions lately. The latest patch doesn't drop the experience-slowdown on F2Pers/Preferred players until Lv20 instead of 10 and the Quick Travel ability's cooldown is now 45 minutes instead of 2 hours, with QT reductions you can buy in your Legacy window dropping that down to 30.

Now if only they would stop having the worst patch downloading in the history of the universe and I might actually start playing again

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    GTN

-Players can now use Shift + Left Click with the cursor in the search box of the GTN to add the name of the item.
    -Added a sortable "Unit Price" column to the GTN Window, which will display the listed item's price-per-unit.
    -The GTN now auto completes with the price and duration of a player's last posted auction. In addition, the last price will be remembered on a per-unit basis. i.e. If a player puts 1 med pack up for 10 credits, and their next auction is a stack of 20 med packs (the same type as before) it will auto complete 200 credits (10 credits for 1 x 20 = 200). The remembered price and duration are reset upon area transition or log out.

Some welcome tweaks to the GTN coming in the next patch.

• Options
    -Players can now use Shift + Left Click with the cursor in the search box of the GTN to add the name of the item.
    -Added a sortable "Unit Price" column to the GTN Window, which will display the listed item's price-per-unit.
    -The GTN now auto completes with the price and duration of a player's last posted auction. In addition, the last price will be remembered on a per-unit basis. i.e. If a player puts 1 med pack up for 10 credits, and their next auction is a stack of 20 med packs (the same type as before) it will auto complete 200 credits (10 credits for 1 x 20 = 200). The remembered price and duration are reset upon area transition or log out.

Seriously how did they not already have these features? Just copy them from WoW like everyone else did 4 years ago

• Options
    Hey @A duck! That Got Bigtimed if you or @Geth want to lock this thread, I'll start a new one.

• Options
    The new op will be sexy-dwarf friendly.

• Options
    In case anyone was wondering.

• Options
    EtchwartsEtchwarts Eyes Up Registered User regular
    sexy-dwarf

but you repeat yourself

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Kana wrote: »

Seriously how did they not already have these features? Just copy them from WoW like everyone else did 4 years ago

Bioware.

• Options
    That being said it's gonna be harder to rip people off selling crafting supplies now

I made a lot of money selling multiple small stacks of items that looked cheap but were actually more expensive per item than the 99-stacks a few pages down

• Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    sexy-dwarf

but you repeat yourself

As long as it's Varric

This discussion has been closed.