Options

CF Phalla Signup List

• Options
    jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
  • Options
    ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    I'll try to get sign-ups posted today, but I couldn't start until tomorrow night at the very earliest.

• Options
    KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    Anyone want to help critique my phalla idea/roles?

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Does it have a theme?

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    The Death of Kime!
    A rom-com romp!

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • Options
    CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    Kaplar wrote: »

I haven't been in a phalla mood lately, so I'll take a look so other people don't have to sit out.

• Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular

It's good. Just run it.

• Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Ardor wrote: »
    If nobody else plans to run something this week, I can get a game started soon. I was travelling last week so wasn't able to run or play anything.

I swear, every time I fix an element with this Denizen thing it shows up flaws in another. Would've started sign-ups if I didn't keep going "Okay, that works, but now X seems wrong."

• Options
    Phalla Royale Sign Ups have been posted!

This is a game designed for up to 20 players and lasts no more than 7 game days.

• Options
    KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    kime wrote: »
    Does it have a theme?

40k. You looked at it a while ago, but I've made some alterations. I just come up with more ideas when I drink.

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Does it have a theme?

40k. You looked at it a while ago, but I've made some alterations. I just come up with more ideas when I drink.

Oh wow, that was a loooong while ago... I'd be happy to look at it again, but fresh eyes are always good.

Phalla ideas while drunk seems like the way to make good games :P

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    edited April 2014
    Does it have a theme?

Oh wow, that was a loooong while ago... I'd be happy to look at it again, but fresh eyes are always good.

Phalla ideas while drunk seems like the way to make good games :P
    It most certainly is. Just ask @Burnage.

The Anonymous on
  • Options
    My game will end tonight. If anyone is next, get ready!

If nobody is ready to run a game, I can offer to run another one in a few days.

• Options
  • Options
    Phalla Royale ran to the time limit and nobody alive met their win conditions, so it ended in a draw/Kitano victory (no player victory).

• Options
    BandwagonBandwagon Registered User regular
    Floor is open for the next game to run.

• Options
    InvictusInvictus Registered User regular
    I have a phalla concept for 30-35 people. It's actually pretty specific as to number of participants, and I'm busy for the next week or so, but early in May I'll have it out.

Warning: it is pretty crazy. If anyone is interested in reviewing it for me before I bust it open for you poor helpless phallateers, I'd appreciate it.

Generalísimo de Fuerzas Armadas de la República Argentina
  • Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Invictus wrote: »
    I have a phalla concept for 30-35 people. It's actually pretty specific as to number of participants, and I'm busy for the next week or so, but early in May I'll have it out.

Warning: it is pretty crazy. If anyone is interested in reviewing it for me before I bust it open for you poor helpless phallateers, I'd appreciate it.

Denizen Phalla 2 is done, as well, and it's also on the big side. I'm inclined to honor jdark's "next!" call.

• Options
    I'm in the middle of a work thing that has slowed me down a bit, but I'm in the process of crafting the OP. Should be up later today, but I'm OK waiting a week if you want to go first @Auralynx‌

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Someone run a thing. Also, someone sign me up for that thing when they post it. DIBS ON SLOT #1

player_1_start_display.jpg

• Options
    vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    I call number 2 since trv just wanted the 1st spot!

Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
  • Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular
    I'll also have a thing ready to run within the next few weeks:

b4744d0a-282a-4b2f-ae06-1accec0e8cc5_zpsc7325644.jpg

• Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Got a spy phalla idea I'm working on. Are we still doing the list anymore since Phalling has slow down to crawling.

• Options
    With, like, 4 games in the pipeline we should probably get back to the list.

• Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular
    If it's meant to be a Main then I would say you should definitely get it on the list

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    edited April 2014
    pipelines don't mean much if their contents never flow :bz

I needed anime to post. on
    liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    HEY! INANTP with my bee!
    :)

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • Options
    Okay, pending Bandwagon's approval / Gizzy being set to help out again, we're good to go on Denizen Phalla 2 sign-ups tomorrow.

• Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Well, my starcraft game will require larger numbers then any of the games have been able to pull lately (Like 30+) and even "Mains" are only drawing in enough to fill a mini so that's why I asked.

• Options
    Well, my starcraft game will require larger numbers then any of the games have been able to pull lately (Like 30+) and even "Mains" are only drawing in enough to fill a mini so that's why I asked.

Yeah, I wrote this expecting 30 and I'm not entirely sure we'll get there, so one of the things I've gotten out of the way was trying to figure out how to scale it down if necessary.

• Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    Yo @Auralynx‌
    Auralynx wrote: »
    Okay, pending Bandwagon's approval / Gizzy being set to help out again, we're good to go on Denizen Phalla 2 sign-ups tomorrow.
    Can I sign-up early for this? I'm going to be away for most if not all of tomorrow, but I should be able to play after that.

• Options
    GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    If we're short people - we can just @ a bunch of folks. I think the games that don't fill up are the ones that don't summon the masses.

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • Options
  • Options
    It's the weekend, so people are probably busy, but we really could use another couple of signups for Denizen Phalla 2 if anyone's feeling generous.

• Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    edited May 2014
    I know it's still not a Phalla, but...

127_amazing_race_468.jpg

Coming soon! Leg 1 officially finished. 9 to go and then double checking/revising the rules. I have a route all planned out though. And it should go faster now that I remember how to do it.

enlightenedbum on
    Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    InvictusInvictus Registered User regular
    Remind me: what were the commitments of the top two teams from last time? Something about them helping this time?

Generalísimo de Fuerzas Armadas de la República Argentina
  • Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    The winners got the chance to help. Y'all just have less of a shot of racing.

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    Denizen Phalla 2 will end tonight.

If you've got next, get your notes together.