As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Club Nintendo: R.I.P. 2008-2015

• Options
    b1rdmanb1rdman Registered User regular
    Probably not the shirt I think. They specifically said it would be months before it shipped. And I haven't got a shipment confirmation for it. My bet is the soundtrack.

steam_sig.png
    3DS: 1118-0304-5441 | PSN: b1rdman385 | steam:b1rdman385 | BattleTag(Diablo 3): Marticus#1981 | NNID: b1rdman
  • Options
    Jay FoxfireJay Foxfire Registered User regular
    Has Nintendo said anything about leftover points other than they expire. I can get two games with what I have but I'll have 100 left over.

Mailman12089.jpg
  • Options
    homogenizedhomogenized Registered User regular
    This says they'll just be deleted.

• Options
    TDawgTDawg Registered User regular
    You can buy GRILL-OFF WITH ULTRA HAND! Consider yourself lucky. If you already own GRILL-OFF WITH ULTRA HAND!, consider giving a copy to a loved one. Or, don't.

NNID: ohnoTom || 3DS: 1762-3198-2019 || Steam || Take My Good Pokemon
    Let's Plays of Japanese Games
  • Options
    Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    edited February 2015
    b1rdman wrote: »
    Probably not the shirt I think. They specifically said it would be months before it shipped. And I haven't got a shipment confirmation for it. My bet is the soundtrack.

I heard some people got their Smash posters already, and I haven't, so it could be that.

But I'm kind of hopeful it's the CD :P

Edit: Damn, I was hoping I could figure it out on my account page, but no dice. It's clearly not updated unless something completely unrelated shipped (included the last Smash poster set that I already got months ago for reference):
    PREMIUM, POSTER SET SSB WIIU/3DSCLB	Oct 28, 2014  	3202390	0	Shipped 
    SSB WII U/3DS SOUNDTRACK CD - CLUB	Nov 20, 2014  	3241604	0	 
    ZELDA POUCH - 2015 - CLUB NINTENDO	Feb 2, 2015  	3686040	0	 
    CANVAS MESSENGER BAG 2015 - CLUB N	Feb 2, 2015  	3688194	0	 
    SUPER SMASH BROS. POSTER SET V2-CLU	Feb 2, 2015  	3690980	0

Warlock82 on
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Options
    Brainiac 8Brainiac 8 Don't call me Shirley... Registered User regular
    My soundtrack shipped! :D

I got the email, and when I check on the Club Nintendo page, it shows shipped for the cd. So happy. :)

3DS Friend Code - 1032-1293-2997
    Nintendo Network ID - Brainiac_8
    PSN - Brainiac_8
    Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/BRAINIAC8/
    Add me!
  • Options
    Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular
    Do you guys in the US get shipping notifications for every Club Nintendo reward? I've never gotten one, but maybe the Smash soundtrack is a special case.

Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699
  • Options
    I get an email anytime a Club Nintendo item ships.

PSN - Brainiac_8
    Add me!
  • Options
    Ah, apparently it hadn't updated yet last night:
    SSB WII U/3DS SOUNDTRACK CD - CLUB	Nov 20, 2014  	3241604	0	Shipped

Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
  • Options
    AvalonGuardAvalonGuard Registered User regular
    Super bummed I missed the soundtrack offer. I thought I had plenty of time, turns out they couldn't get my digital Smash 3DS copy registered on time.

Got a sweet Majora's bag coming though :D

• Options
    skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular
    Looks like my soundtrack just shipped. :)

Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    The_SpaniardThe_Spaniard It's never lupines Irvine, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Damn, exactly one game's worth of points away from getting the final reward I want. Oh well, if anybody has an extra code let me know, no big either way.

Playstation/Origin/GoG: Span_Wolf Xbox/uPlay/Bnet: SpanWolf Nintendo: Span_Wolf SW-7097-4917-9392 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Span_Wolf/
  • Options
    maximumzeromaximumzero I...wait, what? New Orleans, LARegistered User regular
    Warlock82 wrote: »
    b1rdman wrote: »

I heard some people got their Smash posters already, and I haven't, so it could be that.

But I'm kind of hopeful it's the CD :P

Edit: Damn, I was hoping I could figure it out on my account page, but no dice. It's clearly not updated unless something completely unrelated shipped (included the last Smash poster set that I already got months ago for reference):
    PREMIUM, POSTER SET SSB WIIU/3DSCLB	Oct 28, 2014  	3202390	0	Shipped 
    SSB WII U/3DS SOUNDTRACK CD - CLUB	Nov 20, 2014  	3241604	0	 
    ZELDA POUCH - 2015 - CLUB NINTENDO	Feb 2, 2015  	3686040	0	 
    CANVAS MESSENGER BAG 2015 - CLUB N	Feb 2, 2015  	3688194	0	 
    SUPER SMASH BROS. POSTER SET V2-CLU	Feb 2, 2015  	3690980	0

Damn son, someone was rolling in the coins.

FU7kFbw.png
    Switch: 6200-8149-0919 / Wii U: maximumzero / 3DS: 0860-3352-3335 / eBay Shop
  • Options
    maximumzeromaximumzero I...wait, what? New Orleans, LARegistered User regular
    So apparently Club Nintendo Japan just put up a bunch of new rewards: http://www.nintendo.co.jp/club/tokuten/index.html#

There's gonna be a lot of folks pissed if NoA puts these up and folks have already blown through their coins.

...also I'm totally gonna regret wiffing those post play surveys the other day.

I wonder if there's any chance of getting them reinstated if I contact Nintendo. Hmm.

Nah, probably not worth the time, it's on me, after all.

FU7kFbw.png
    Switch: 6200-8149-0919 / Wii U: maximumzero / 3DS: 0860-3352-3335 / eBay Shop
  • Options
    Wow, they're actually giving away 3DS themes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DonGk4WYK3Y

Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    RockinXRockinX Registered User regular
    I wish they did that in America. I'm sitting at 190 coins.

• Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    skeldare wrote: »
    Wow, they're actually giving away 3DS themes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DonGk4WYK3Y

And they'll never come to the rest of the world will they? :-(

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    darren66darren66 Registered User regular
    Should be free.

Wii U sucks, but my NNID is da66en. Steam is route66. 3DS is 2938-8099-8160.
    Neo Geo Big Red owners club.
    2009 PAX Puzzle Quest Champion
    I have beat Rygar on the NES and many of you have not.
  • Options
    GreasyKidsStuffGreasyKidsStuff MOMMM! ROAST BEEF WANTS TO KISS GIRLS ON THE TITTIES!Registered User regular
    Whoa, Mario Kart 8 soundtrack? That'd be slick.

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    I like the system history theme
    But Nintendo is still playing around business wise is really bonkers

• Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    I was like WHOA A SUPER FAMICOM FOR 150 COINS!?

Oh, it's a notebook. Whoops.

• Options
    The WolfmanThe Wolfman Registered User regular
    darren66 wrote: »
    Should be free.

Should be 10-20 points to help with remainders. Not that anybody should really care that their 50 points are vanishing forever, but it still feels nice psychologically.

"The sausage of Green Earth explodes with flavor like the cannon of culinary delight."
  • Options
    Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular
    God damn, I want the MK8 soundtrack for the artwork on the CDs alone.

I really hope that at least some of those rewards are coming to Europe.

Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699
  • Options
    So apparently Club Nintendo Japan just put up a bunch of new rewards: http://www.nintendo.co.jp/club/tokuten/index.html#

There's gonna be a lot of folks pissed if NoA puts these up and folks have already blown through their coins.

...also I'm totally gonna regret wiffing those post play surveys the other day.

I wonder if there's any chance of getting them reinstated if I contact Nintendo. Hmm.

Nah, probably not worth the time, it's on me, after all.

Eh, with the exception of the soundtracks which we will NEVER get, it's like 90% t-shirts. I think I'm ok with not getting any of those (none of them would fit me anyways).
    Damn son, someone was rolling in the coins.

And yes. Blame the lack of any decent rewards and my love of Virtual Console :P Also I was totally trying to get the Luigi's Mansion diorama thing before they took it away :(

• Options
    FremFrem Registered User regular
    On the one hand, CN Japan has the digital version of Advance Wars: Days of Ruin again. On the other hand it's 800 coins(!) That seems... high for a game you can pick up used for $15.

• Options
    cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular
    Frem wrote: »
    On the one hand, CN Japan has the digital version of Advance Wars: Days of Ruin again. On the other hand it's 800 coins(!) That seems... high for a game you can pick up used for $15.

That's because it didn't get a regular release over there. Same with Excitebots.

Switch: 3947-4890-9293
  • Options
    HeatwaveHeatwave Come, now, and walk the path of explosions with me!Registered User regular
    Got an email saying my Smash Bros CD has been delayed to April. :(

P2n5r3l.jpg
    Steam / Origin & Wii U: Heatwave111 / FC: 4227-1965-3206 / Battle.net: Heatwave#11356
  • Options
    RiokennRiokenn Registered User regular
    Got an e-mail yesterday saying something has shipped. I am assuming the Smash CD. <.<

OmSUg.pngrs3ua.pngvVAdv.png
  • Options
    HardtargetHardtarget There Are Four Lights VancouverRegistered User regular
    BOOM PLATINUM GET

sadly I'm going to end up with 245 coins which fucking sucks that I can't get the 5 more I need to get to 250 *tear*

steam_sig.png
    kHDRsTc.png
  • Options
    I got my email finally. It just says "reward item" so I can't distinguish between the smash CD or the Majoras bag.

• Options
    I got my email finally. It just says "reward item" so I can't distinguish between the smash CD or the Majoras bag.

It's definetly not the bag

Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
    So I was getting kinda worried that the cd hadn't shipped cuz I hadn't gotten an e-mail.

Then I came home and found the cd had arrived!

pHWHd2G.jpg
  • Options
    darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
    Also didn't see the album cover art anywhere so I scanned it and tried cleaning it up a bit.

Warning: Reasonable File Size but Large Dimensions.
    2lF2Mry.png?1

pHWHd2G.jpg
  • Options
    I got my CD! It's beautiful. :D

PSN - Brainiac_8
    Add me!
  • Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    So jealous.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    Still don't even have a shipping notification. I checked and the CD is in my list of rewards.

• Options
    ManetherenWolfManetherenWolf Registered User regular
    Just got my soundtrack in the mail today too.

• Options
    Mine just came in today too. So glorious.

Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    The WolfmanThe Wolfman Registered User regular
    It's not the entire soundtrack, is it? I don't really expect it to be. But on the other hand, I kinda feel like with this, either go big or go home. I don't know if I'd really want a "best of".

"The sausage of Green Earth explodes with flavor like the cannon of culinary delight."