As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Whose Line Is It Anyways] TOPICS FOR THE TOPICS GOD! REPLACEMENT NEEDED!

13»

• Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    *Rolls behind a screen*

The lights flicker and suddenly you feel your pants grow a bit heavier.

• Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    That's fine. I've got space-pants on. They have filters and such for that kind of thing, and I sleep in them as well so I can't be attacked without my gear readied!

• Options
    jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    This bar is filled with the worst kind of scum and villainy. Alcoholics, the lazy, the unemployed. Those who puts faith not in the strength of their arms, but in their faith of false gods and worse... magic.

And yet, they are a pale shadow besides that which is the worst threat to the Third Imperium: the Xenos. Aliens.

Heavy bolter at my side, I push past all manner of societal dregs. "Boldly they rode and well, into the jaws of Death, into the mouth of Hell," I mutter, ignoring the bluster and complaints of any in my way. Once I reach the bartender, I put one armed fist on the and and point the other in his face. I make sure my voice is loud enough to be heard over the din.

"I've heard this place house houses enemies of the Empire. It is your glorious duty to report them, as well as report on any who may be harboring them. Well? Speak up, citizen."

• Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Anakin Drizztsson follows Ash towards the bar, preparing his Ragnarok Force for the coming confrontation.

"*kssssssht* Ja! Vat Ash sed is-a true! Mein vater, Drizzt, tolerates no enemies of the *kssssssht*Empire! He splits their heads vit his scim-i-taars!"

• Options
    DM: The bar keep looks at the two. "I don't believe we are harboring anyone here. We just sell drinks to travelers and adventurers. Uh... would you like to buy some ale?"

• Options
    We're going to need a replacement improv-er; I got some pretty bad news today.

• Options
    I hope things aren't too bad, Auralynx. You got my prayers.

I'm going to need someone to replace Auralynx then.

• Options
    stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    Salieri buys Anakin Drizztsson some ale and wishes him the best.

"My, the music in here is dreadful.
    Enemies of the Empire?
    Who would oppose the Great Emperor Joseph II?!
    I suppose they are in league with Mozart..."

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • Options
    OOC: Anyone still wanting to play?

• Options
    OOC: I didn't want to dominate the narrative; TRV, did you want to say anything?

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    OOC: I'm still up for things. I didn't want to push the topic or anything until we got a replacement

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Major Tom fiddles with his communicator at the bar while drinking his beverage.
    "Major Tom to ground control, I've stepped eento the bar. These cervezas taste in a most a-peculiar way. There's a party that looks very different today."

• Options
    Seeing Major Tom...

"Good God!
    What is that?!
    Is it big hat season already?
    I feel so out of place.

Major Tom, is it?
    Would you have any snuff on you?
    Any kind will do.
    I may need some help getting through this tavern's rather motley assemblage."

*** Places lacy kerchief to brow ***

• Options
    Ceegaretes will keel you.
    Much like me. I am a nice guy, but I am also an evil man, sabes?

Anyway, my name es Major Tom. What is your name?
    You are here to looking for work? I do work too.
    Let us make many credits together

• Options
    "Work??!!
    Oh, my heavens, no!
    I am an artiste, my good man.
    Perhaps you've heard some of my music?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byQIPdHMpjc

For some reason, it wasn't well received.
    Pearls before swine!"

• Options
    I like peegs. They are good.
    Someone paid me in pearls before. I keeled him.
    This is all I know about what you are saying.
    You, eh, you write songs about adventures, no?
    We can find adventure is good for many song.
    I am good at adventure. Is how I got so many promotions!

• Options
    *** In best Doctor Smith voice - ***

"Adventure??!!
    Oh my!
    I may have to change my foppish shoes if we are aiming to go beyond the city walls.
    I feel faint."

*** Places larger kerchief to brow ***

• Options
    "Ale?" I snort derisively. "You wish me to intoxicate myself when there may be heretics in this very bar? Know this: if I find that you have lied to me, I will tear this place down around your head. No two stones of the foundation shall touch one another. I will incinerate the remains, and sow the very ground with salt."

I leaned forward. "Last chance, scum: where are the xenos?"

• Options
    InvictusInvictus Registered User regular
    that made me literally laugh out loud, jdark.

Generalísimo de Fuerzas Armadas de la República Argentina
  • Options
    The barkeep looks nervously around the bar. "Umm... Do those guys look like the xenos you are looking for?" The barkeep points at a group of hooded men at a back table.

• Options
    I think I'm going to end this round. It's been going on too long and no one posted in 4 days. New round will start if I can get @DevoutlyApathetic to confirm that he wants to take over Auralynx's spot.

• Options
    "Oh my!
    I think the pub is closing and we are to leave post-haste."

*** Places large towel to brow ***

• Options
    REPLACEMENT!