As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Brave Frontier] Cardes Soon(tm).

1858687888991»

• Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
  • Options
    ElementalorElementalor Registered User regular
    Man Mifune just keeps getting cooler.

Marvel Future Fight: dElementalor
    FFBE: 898,311,440
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/dElementalor
  • Options
    SmoogySmoogy Registered User regular
    Eh...I think I lost interest due to the sheer repetitiveness of the early game. Tap on things...they die. I'm sure there is strategy later, but I just don't think I want to overcome the hump to get there. The puzzles beckon!

Smoogy-1689
    3DS Friend Code: 1821-8991-4141
    PAD ID: 376,540,262

• Options
    jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    Smoogy wrote: »
    Eh...I think I lost interest due to the sheer repetitiveness of the early game. Tap on things...they die. I'm sure there is strategy later, but I just don't think I want to overcome the hump to get there. The puzzles beckon!
    I just set it on auto most of the time. Puzzles and Dragons was too much spinning orbs in circles for no reason.

• Options
    CaedwyrCaedwyr Registered User regular
    I updated the G&T Brave Frontier Sheet with some more units. I have also obtained an Anima Tridon and am in the process of leveling him up. He appears to be a totally broken unit that will help trivalize a bunch of content.

• Options
    SmoogySmoogy Registered User regular
    jdarksun wrote: »
    Smoogy wrote: »
    I just set it on auto most of the time. Puzzles and Dragons was too much spinning orbs in circles for no reason.

That's the main reason I stopped...the fact that you can auto it. I like the strategy needed to make good combos in PAD. Nothing really going on here but team building and spark attempts.

Smoogy-1689
    3DS Friend Code: 1821-8991-4141
    PAD ID: 376,540,262

• Options
    This is me.

This is me ignoring the Thunder Arena because it's not worth my time.

But I was lucky enough to get a Shida on my first and only summon. Gotta love that SBB that adds all elements to attack.

• Options
    ElementalorElementalor Registered User regular
    I have an Oracle Shida waiting to go. With my luck it'd be pretty silly to try for a better type. I'm sure I'll pull an Anima one after I max out the Oracle, since that's how it seems to go.

Thunder Arena is amusing to me. Free gems and a neato unit seems like a decent deal.

Marvel Future Fight: dElementalor
    FFBE: 898,311,440
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/dElementalor
  • Options
    Thunder arena is pretty pointless for me. I've had about 6 wins now where it did not register the wins on my point total at all.

• Options
    SpiritfireSpiritfire Brookfield, WIRegistered User regular
    Yeah, the whole thing is a bit of a mess. At least it's not spending energy or anything else of value.

• Options
    KiTAKiTA Registered User regular
    Wow. They revamped the Karma dungeon so it's now insane XP, too.

• Options
    ZanshinretsuZanshinretsu About 20% more deathstare Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Anyone else have their login rarity bonus reset randomly on them? I've logged in every day since I started playing a year ago and yesterday it reset me to 0. I logged in today and it again reset me to 0. That's mildly annoying and kind of odd.

My studio's main site
    PSN: Zanshiretsu <-- misspelled because I am dumb.
  • Options
    Yup, happened to me as well. Reset me to zero on... Saturday? Yesterday? But I'm back up to two bars today.

• Options
    jdarksun wrote: »
    Yup, happened to me as well. Reset me to zero on... Saturday? Yesterday? But I'm back up to two bars today.

Oh, that explains it. I thought I somehow forgot to logon, even though I do every day on the bus. Weird stuff.

• Options
    CarthageCarthage Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    And all 68 of my gems just vanished when I tried to do a summon for the new rate up batch. Awesome.

Edit - looking at the subreddit, apparently it's happening to a number of people. If you haven't summoned yet, might want to wait!

Carthage on
  • Options
    Gnome-InterruptusGnome-Interruptus Registered User regular
    Whelp, with all the free gems over the holiday and free summon tickets, and now they brought back Ultor, I had something like 3 tickets and 40 gems saved up. I managed to pull an Oracle Ultor, who I now need to get evolved. I also managed to snag a Cycloid from the special dungeon.

steam_sig.png
    MWO: Adamski
  • Options
    LubonyLubony Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    I keep forgetting to post here, been playing this awhile and always looking for more people to add mostly run Elza, Grahdens, Pumqueen, and 5 color leaders. But Elza more than anything

Turns out my numbers on the front page after all, i fianlly got a good team and cant wait for Frontier hunter.

Lubony on
    No rules or morals except those you choose to accept and live by.
  • Options
    RenielReniel Registered User regular
    any word yet on when we will be getting the starter's 7-star forms?

There comes a time in everyone's life where they will look back on the things they have done, who they have helped and who they have forsaken, their goals, dreams, ambitions, successes, and failures.... and then trip over some shit because they were looking too long and forgot where they were going. aint life grand?
  • Options
    That's a lot of gifts for the 20m download celebration, wow.

Also, somehow I didn't remember to log in all yesterday, even though I'm fairly certain I played it the entire trip to/from work. Oh well.

• Options
    Spent 16 premium summons chasing Duel GX.

Got:
    Ulkina x2, Dia x2, Jack, Zelnite, Faris x2, Nalmika, Zelban, Narza, Yujeh, Lebra, Heidt, Shida x2.

Well the Narza is pretty exciting.

• Options
    Woo, just beat the GCC Atro L3. Funny enough, the L2 was more difficult.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Anyone else still playing this? Not really sure why I am still am other than habit...

Anyway, there's this new gems pack out where you pay $4 and get 5 gems plus 1 gem a day for 30 days. However, right after my payment went through I got a network error for no good reason and the game shut off. I go back on and the game didn't give my my gems. I check my email and the payment went through. So I go to send a support ticket, but no matter which of emails I enter it says its invalid so I can't even send a support ticket.

Any suggestions? I guess I could complain on facebook.

• Options
    I'm still playing, but as you say it is more out of habit than because the game is engrossing. My experience with their customer service is to deny, delay, and then ignore. Repeat several times until you give up. This game went way too far up the IAP route, until there was hardly a game left and only the continuous grind.

• Options
    Yeah, after I lost that sweet 10x login multiplier, I fell out of the habit of checking this every day.

• Options
    You can try making a post on their official forums http://forums.gumi.sg/forum

steam_sig.png