As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Lego] Scooby Doo, where are you?

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Check out this vid of what Lego's showing off at San Diego Comic Con...

http://www.hulu.com/watch/662864

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    OakeyOakey UKRegistered User regular
    The Tumbler is £160 in the UK. That licensing tax!

• Options
    THEPAIN73THEPAIN73 Shiny. Real shiny.Registered User regular
    I think it looks great and I have wife approval.

UCS Tumbler here I come!

Facebook | Amazon | Twitter | Youtube | PSN: ThePain73 | Steam: ThePain73
    3DS FC: 5343-7720-0490
  • Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    I want that Staypuft.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Well I read an article that stated several containers of Lego fell overboard from a vessel back in 1997 and have for the last year or two began washing up on Uk's shores

and I thought I had a lego problem

• Options
    OakeyOakey UKRegistered User regular
    I have yet to find any beach lego. I should probably start going to the beach

• Options
    xzzyxzzy Registered User regular
    Based on the photos of the beach lego, I'm not sure you'd want any of it. The pieces look like they got chewed on by an entire classroom full of toddlers.

• Options
    edited July 2014
    I made a Batwing!

gQZUFc5.jpg
    bRfYyle.jpg
    Oulb2dB.jpg
    DuAklLh.jpg

I think it turned out well.

Not pictured, but the wings can come off and makes it into a boat thing.

THEPAIN73 on
  • Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    That batwing is way better than the most recent official one.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    that is freaking amazing duder

• Options
    So this is from the new Star Wars cartoon. Wookies got a spaceship.

75084_Wookie-Gunship_LSW.jpg

Pretty neat looking spaceship even without the wookies.

• Options
    MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Magell wrote: »
    I love that the Wookies have the old Western shotguns.

You mean the old Pirate blunderbusses?

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Well it has the sigh Jedi
    I might get it. But I am really tempted to get the Exo Frame and the B wing on the 1st

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    So this is from the new Star Wars cartoon. Wookies got a spaceship.
    75084_Wookie-Gunship_LSW.jpg
    Pretty neat looking spaceship even without the wookies.

Is that supposed to be a wookie modified LAAT\i? One rebuilt with salvaged droid parts, maybe.
    The cockpit configuration, the cargo space behind and below the cockpits, the wing mounted missile launchers...looks closer to the clone gunships than it does to the wookie craft we saw in ROTS.

Or I might just be seeing connections where there are none.

• Options
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    Magell wrote: »
    I love that the Wookies have the old Western shotguns.

You mean the old Pirate blunderbusses?

Damnation, I have been proven wrong again.

I don't know how I made that mistake considering I never had any Western sets just pirate sets. Although my cousin had the big Western Fort set and that was pretty cool. Obviously now I remember that the Western sets had the silver/gray guns.

• Options
    ÄlterÄlter Registered User regular
    edited July 2014
    I too, was curious about what ship that was based on. Wanting answers, I did a quick search for "wookie spaceship" and found this.

My appetite for answers only led me to more questions...

1316004460m_SPLASH.jpg

What the heck is THIS based on?

EDIT: After a little more digging, I found out it was an independent design by creative designer Omar Ovalle. (Nothing officially by LEGO) Apparently there are a lot of these designs out there.

Älter on
    That's the sound of my shoes.
  • Options
    xeroismygodxeroismygod Registered User regular
    edited July 2014
    Brainleech wrote: »
    Well it has the sigh Jedi
    I might get it. But I am really tempted to get the Exo Frame and the B wing on the 1st

I found most of the new Aug 1st release sets in my local lego stores this past weekend. In fact since it was my birthday I got the new AT-AT, Snow Speeder, and B-Wing. I will be going back for the new Star Destroyer tomorrow.

xeroismygod on
  • Options
    Psykoma wrote: »
    that is freaking amazing duder
    That batwing is way better than the most recent official one.

Thanks fellas.

• Options
    I saw the Arctic Supply Plane at TRU as well as the Ice Breaker. Got neither. However I am going to a city this weekend with a Lego Store. Hopefully they'll have the BWing.

• Options
    Doctor DetroitDoctor Detroit Registered User regular
    LEGO store in Chicago had the AT-AT, Star Destroyer, and Mos Eisley sets. Can't say for sure if they had the others.

• Options
    The supply plane box was way bigger than I thought it would be. I've kinda cooled on the Ice Breaker.
    Pun intended.

• Options
    qYZAbuz.jpg

HYPE TRAIN ALL ABOARD

• Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    Is that another exclusive?

• Options
    Nope, coming January 2015!

Finally!

• Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    edited July 2014
    That's everyone for the core Justice League, right? Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter and 20 billion Batmen?

Undead Scottsman on
  • Options
    Batman spent a lot of money developing all these different suits it's only fair we spend money to help him recoup those costs. Space Batman!

• Options
    FUCK YES GREEN LANTERN.

NOW GIVE ME A GREEN ARROW.

• Options
    edited July 2014
    Also that jet is cool and look at all the crazy parts that are in trans-green on it!

Also also look at the cloth batman cape. It is cut entirely different from any previous lego cape. I wonder how it will work.

Librarian's ghost on

• Options
    Also that jet is cool and look at all the crazy parts that are in trans-green on it!

Also also look at the cloth batman cape. It is cut entirely different from any previous lego cape. I wonder how it will work.

It's shaped that way so the jetpack can fit on behind it.

• Options
    GaryOGaryO Registered User regular
    So glad they've finally made green arrow, and in what looks like a fairly inexpensive set.

Also this newly announced set is what i'm looking forward to, and will be spending my VIP points on to make it cheaper
    LEGO-The-Hobbit-The-Lonely-Mountain.jpg

• Options

Excluding the Orange Transparent Chainsaw, anything in Transparent Green is the coolest LEGO piece.

• Options
    CokomonCokomon Our butts are worth fighting for! Registered User regular
    That's everyone for the core Justice League, right? Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter and 20 billion Batmen?

Is there a Martian Manhunter that is not con exclusive? There is an Aquaman as well, but no Cyborg.

Now I'm waiting for a non-con exclusive Shazam.

post.png
    Twitter: Cokomon | dA: Cokomon | Tumblr: Cokomon-art | XBL / NNID / Steam: Cokomon
  • Options
    Cokomon wrote: »

Is there a Martian Manhunter that is not con exclusive? There is an Aquaman as well, but no Cyborg.

Now I'm waiting for a non-con exclusive Shazam.

Martian Manhunter was available earlier this year if you ordered at least $75 worth of stuff from LEGO's online store or at a retail LEGO Store.

• Options
    mxmarksmxmarks Registered User regular
    *ordered EARLY.

Because I trotted 3 hours away to a LEGO store in mid May/June whatever month that was, and got NOTHING.

He went FAST!

PSN: mxmarks - WiiU: mxmarks - twitter: @ MikesPS4 - twitch.tv/mxmarks - "Yes, mxmarks is the King of Queens" - Unbreakable Vow
  • Options
    Mego ThorMego Thor "I say thee...NAY!" Registered User regular
    GaryO wrote: »
    So glad they've finally made green arrow, and in what looks like a fairly inexpensive set.

Also this newly announced set is what i'm looking forward to, and will be spending my VIP points on to make it cheaper
    LEGO-The-Hobbit-The-Lonely-Mountain.jpg

Dat Smaug.

FAKE EDIT; also, Dwalin appears to have borrowed Green Lantern's ring.

kyrcl.png
  • Options
    70817-Batmand-and-Super-Angry-Kitty-Attack-2.jpg

New Lego Movie set coming.

Featuring ANOTHER Batman.

• Options
    xzzyxzzy Registered User regular
    And even better, an angry unikitty that doesn't obligate you to buy Emmet's mech.

Plus the micromanager, which are awesome builds.

• Options
    You mean ANOTHER Unikitty.

• Options
    temperature!temperature! Registered User regular
    I'm more than likely gonna buy that set. I'm a pretty big minifig collector with a shameful secret, I don't actually own a single Batman minifig. I've never seen a batman set that I just had to have so far.

XBL - Temperature_MD
    PSN - CardboardNine