As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Sfagetti tree [chat]

• Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Henroid wrote: »
    "a conspiracy of women led by his ex-girlfriends was out to get him"

do you guys remember the Invincible episode of always sunny where the huge fat black coach half-laughs and half-says "jeeeesus christ"

that's exactly what i did when i read that

*snip*

God that movie was a shitshow.

@Quid‌

We have an infidel in our midst.

Henroid. You are being called out and challenged. Your nefarious tastes are offensive to good people everywhere and will not be tolerated. Have at thee!

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    maybe i should load up my original strength bandit character for a while

the pyro with a katana seems pretty solid and effective, but i'd like to dick around with some of the big weapons

but my pyromancyyyyy

• Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    edited May 2014
    Also this James Desborough guy has things to say about women. Also dickwolves. I choose not to delve further however.

Kagera on
    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Title screen for Wolfenstein: The New Order encountered after 2 hours of gameplay. I can't think of too many games that have made that choice, but I'm sure a few exist.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Kagera wrote: »

do you guys remember the Invincible episode of always sunny where the huge fat black coach half-laughs and half-says "jeeeesus christ"

*snip*

@Quid‌

Henroid. You are being called out and challenged. Your nefarious tastes are offensive to good people everywhere and will not be tolerated. Have at thee!

No seriously the only thing worse then Scott Pilgrim the movie was the last book in the series.

• Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    Elki wrote: »
    Title screen for Wolfenstein: The New Order encountered after 2 hours of gameplay. I can't think of too many games that have made that choice, but I'm sure a few exist.

Mario RPG? Comes in after your first visit to B's castle, anyway.

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
  • Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular

Two hours? Wow. Here I thought it took a long time for the title to appear on the Friday the 13th reboot. That was 20 minutes.

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    My argument is finally coalescing

*smokes cigar contentedly*

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular

http://dreampunk.me/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/spcast.jpg

Too big!!!! Don't get infracted @Harry Dresden

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    _J_ wrote: »
    jeffinva wrote: »
    I want a pet. I was thinking doge, but I work long hours. I was going to just do the whole doggy day care thing, but fuck that I love all my money.

Are hedgehogs a lot of trouble? Maybe a guinea pig. Or a tortoise that I could let run around the house.

Aquarium
    How will the dog fit into the aquarium?

I don't know, it seems cruel.

• Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    edited May 2014

http://dreampunk.me/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/spcast.jpg

UNNGGHGHGHGHG CHRIS EVANS HAVE MY BABIES

Rear Admiral Choco on
  • Options
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Gasp, choco is such a badboy.

All quoting too big images.

• Options

*snip*

@Quid‌

No seriously the only thing worse then Scott Pilgrim the movie was the last book in the series.

Such wrong
    BAD OPINION
    DO NOT LIKE
    disapointlvl=100

• Options
    edited May 2014
    Serious you doges, that image is 661K and will result in some infracting if a mode sees it. Don't quote it without breaking image tags and that.

Apothe0sis on
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Apothe0sis wrote: »

Is the new pic ok? If it's not I'll find a small one.

Harry Dresden on
  • Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    edited May 2014
    Scott Pilgrim is one of those things where I loved it when I first got into it and now it's... not quite as good

I do still love the art style of the books though

Rear Admiral Choco on
  • Options
    jeffinvajeffinva Koogler coming this summerRegistered User regular
    Man I am in love with Mary Elizabeth Winstead. I should watch Scott Pilgrim sometime. I can't remember if I have.... maybe drunk once. Also nice to see Brandon Routh get work, the blame for Superman gets dumped on him when all he did was be an awesome Clark Kent like Reeves because the director asked him to.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Also this James Desborough guy has things to say about women. Also dickwolves. I choose not to delve further however.

He's one of those guys who keeps getting work in the RPG industry and I wish it would fucking stop.

• Options
    Apothe0sis wrote: »

Is the new pic ok? If it's not I'll find a small one.

108K gold star for you

• Options
    stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular
    Why am I at ALL surprised that the new season of Louie is a revelation.

• Options
    Man I am in love with Mary Elizabeth Winstead. I should watch Scott Pilgrim sometime. I can't remember if I have.... maybe drunk once. Also nice to see Brandon Routh get work, the blame for Superman gets dumped on him when all he did was be an awesome Clark Kent like Reeves because the director asked him to.

YES

• Options
    Man I am in love with Mary Elizabeth Winstead.

She's terribly under-rated. Always fun to watch whatever role she's in.

• Options
    stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular
    I met her once and she was a delight.

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
  • Options
    GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    Binge-watching Cutthroat Kitchen.

Alton Brown loves his job, doesn't he?

I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
  • Options
    jeffinvajeffinva Koogler coming this summerRegistered User regular
    Gosling wrote: »
    Binge-watching Cutthroat Kitchen.

Alton Brown loves his job, doesn't he?

Is this on Hulu or Netflix? Because I adore cooking shows.

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    I hate Scott Pilgrim but I love the movie

A lot of love went into the visual design of that movie

• Options
    I really dont like Cutthroat Kitchen

I feel like its made to expressly sell ads and give away almost NO money

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod

Assassin's Creed 2 did it after maybe half an hour or so.

• Options
    msmyamsmya Being Fabulous Registered User regular
    You guys.

I climbed a mountain.

And , found out that a hello kitty airplane exists

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »

Assassin's Creed 2 did it after maybe half an hour or so.

Bioshock also holds off on the title screen until after the intro iirc? Or was that only in Infinite? Or am I misremembering altogether?

• Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    now I want to replay Space Marine again

the opening for that was so well done. the distress signal then that crazy intro level on the orc ship

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qeNasdgBFU

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    @Thomamelas tablets are actually the ideal setup for me for most things that aren't typing anymore. I can hold them nice and close and zoom in as needed.

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited May 2014
    In July of 2008, Dylan Breves, then a seventeen-year-old student from New York City, made a mundane edit to a Wikipedia entry on the coati. The coati, a member of the raccoon family, is “also known as … a Brazilian aardvark,” Breves wrote. He did not cite a source for this nickname, and with good reason: he had invented it. He and his brother had spotted several coatis while on a trip to the Iguaçu Falls, in Brazil, where they had mistaken them for actual aardvarks.

Over time, though, something strange happened: the nickname caught on. About a year later, Breves searched online for the phrase “Brazilian aardvark.” Not only was his edit still on Wikipedia, but his search brought up hundreds of other Web sites about coatis. References to the so-called “Brazilian aardvark” have since appeared in the Independent, the Daily Mail, and even in a book published by the University of Chicago. Breves’s role in all this seems clear: a Google search for “Brazilian aardvark” will return no mentions before Breves made the edit, in July, 2008. The claim that the coati is known as a Brazilian aardvark still remains on its Wikipedia entry, only now it cites a 2010 article in the Telegraph as evidence.

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/elements/2014/05/how-a-raccoon-became-an-aardvark.html

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    It's a tragedy that space marine probably won't get a sequel.

• Options
    msmyamsmya Being Fabulous Registered User regular
    GtFgHAJ.jpg

• Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfMcM3tLhXo

I remember this game being the shit when it came out.

• Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    @Thomamelas tablets are actually the ideal setup for me for most things that aren't typing anymore. I can hold them nice and close and zoom in as needed.

they announced a Surface Pro 3 this week. You can get one with an i7 and has other HW upgrades.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
This discussion has been closed.