As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Wrestling] Daniel Bryan chokes out criminal, tells cops he has till FIVE!

• Options
    HawkstoneHawkstone Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things. Somewhere outside of BarstowRegistered User regular
    Dyvim Tvar wrote: »
    That would be an impossible mistake to make, Elijah Burke has a personality.

And isnt nearly as good in the ring...he is sort of the Anti Shelton.

Inside of a dog...it's too dark to read.
  • Options
    wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    Um, I have no idea? Reminds me a bit of the new monster rudo character from Chikara.

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • Options
    I'm An Elk; Shoot MeI'm An Elk; Shoot Me It's Fiddler Crab Season! Registered User regular
    It's Kane.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/wwe-transformed-superstar-transformations

Possibly part of a tie-in with a new Hasbro toy line to be premiered at SDCC.

• Options
    It's Kane.

Ah, OK. Looks pretty cool actually.

• Options
    I'm An Elk; Shoot MeI'm An Elk; Shoot Me It's Fiddler Crab Season! Registered User regular
    edited July 2014
    Also I think going back to an earlier discussion, this definitively proves Vince has heard of Mortal Kombat, since this apparently is a plan to turn WWE Superstars into Shao Khan, Stryker, Kung Lao, and apparently Reptile.

Someone on WWE is on drugs and wants to turn Kofi Kingston into Reptile, guys. Let's just sit back and enjoy the ride here.

I'm An Elk; Shoot Me on
  • Options
    WWE will be represented at this year's San Diego Comic-Con, as Hulk Hogan, Daniel Bryan, Paul Heyman and Michael Cole are hosting a WWE Mattel panel to reveal new action figures and Network content.

Pwinsider.com reports that Sting has made his first appearance for WWE at the event. He was there in full makeup as a surprise guest for the panel.

Shit that sounds amazing.

• Options
    Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
    It's Kane.

I will buy those.

2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • Options
    I will support this if the Con exclusive is a Gobbeldy Gooker figure that comes with an egg that transforms into a turret pod.

Or if Paul Heyman is actually a Headmaster that comes out of a larger Brock Lesnar figure.

• Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    edited July 2014
    BRUCIE BONUS EPISODE (Short)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D49Eeal-n4Q

DaMoonRulz on
    3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Bray's costume from that illustrator looks like old school Taker.

• Options
    LockedOnTargetLockedOnTarget Registered User regular
    Shelton is great and always has been.

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    They made a Bluetista action figure

BtU3gA-CcAA0T-r.jpg

• Options
    cornellcornell Registered User regular
    That was the worst reveal of all time.

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    03_Brock_Lesnar.jpg

ahahahaaha

• Options
    SkittlebrauSkittlebrau Registered User regular
    Xehalus wrote: »
    03_Brock_Lesnar.jpg

ahahahaaha

Who knew Brock was such a big Duke Nukem fan?

• Options
    stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular
  • Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Who was it here that did that competition to draw a new version of Chikara wrestlers' gear?

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »
    Who was it here that did that competition to draw a new version of Chikara wrestlers' gear?

That would be @MolotovCockatoo‌, who got second place in the Icarus category!

• Options

I'm seeing his Herc movie tonight.

• Options
    NocrenNocren Lt Futz, Back in Action North CarolinaRegistered User regular
    Also I think going back to an earlier discussion, this definitively proves Vince has heard of Mortal Kombat, since this apparently is a plan to turn WWE Superstars into Shao Khan, Stryker, Kung Lao, and apparently Reptile.

Someone on WWE is on drugs and wants to turn Kofi Kingston into Reptile, guys. Let's just sit back and enjoy the ride here.

Didn't WCW already try this when TNT was airing Mortal Kombat Konquest?
    I distinctly remember Glacier looking A LOT like MK3 Sub Zero (complete with make up over his eye to mimic the scar) and a couple other guys having similar gimmicks/color schemes/costumes similar to Reptile and Shao Khan.

newSig.jpg
  • Options
  • Options
    Dyvim TvarDyvim Tvar Registered User regular
    edited July 2014
    Nocren wrote: »

I distinctly remember Glacier looking A LOT like MK3 Sub Zero (complete with make up over his eye to mimic the scar) and a couple other guys having similar gimmicks/color schemes/costumes similar to Reptile and Shao Khan.

"Blood Runs Cold" was pretty heavily MK inspired and was supposed to be a huge thing for WCW.
    Glacier, Mortis and Wrath were the characters (there might have been one more but I forget) involved in it. I think Sonny Ono was also involved as a manager, the whole thing was a fucking mess though I do recall that.

[edit] Jim Mitchell was involved. He was the guy who brought in Mortis and Wrath to pursue Glacier. Also fucking Ernest Miller, of all people, got involved in it as Glacier's saviour/tag partner half way through the whole terrible mess.
    HERE HAVE A TERRIBLE PROMO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl7SWanEbfU

Dyvim Tvar on
    Everyone is different. Everyone is special.
  • Options

"Blood Runs Cold" was pretty heavily MK inspired and was supposed to be a huge thing for WCW.
    Glacier, Mortis and Wrath were the characters (there might have been one more but I forget) involved in it. I think Sonny Ono was also involved as a manager, the whole thing was a fucking mess though I do recall that.

How could you forget that angle introducing the world to Ernest Miller.

• Options
    cornellcornell Registered User regular
    03_Brock_Lesnar.jpg

ahahahaaha

He looks like Brian Knobbs...and it's the worst

• Options
    Dyvim TvarDyvim Tvar Registered User regular
    wirehead26 wrote: »

Why would I want to remember anything about Ernest Miller? I feel that's a better question.

Everyone is different. Everyone is special.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    wirehead26 wrote: »

Why would I want to remember anything about Ernest Miller? I feel that's a better question.

Hey, not everyone had the privilege of teaching Garrett Bischoff karate.

wirehead26 on
  • Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    We noted before that WWE automatically extended Rey Mysterio's contract for another year because of a clause that allows them to do that if a talent misses a certain amount of time due to injuries.

There are still concerns whether or not Rey will be returning to action for WWE. He has reportedly stopped cashing any of his WWE paychecks, which could be a sign that he plans on taking action to get out of his deal.

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    yeah that is kinda fucked up

but Rey signed the contract so

• Options

I'm having a hard time being sympathetic when Rey is basically being paid to do nothing.

• Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    edited July 2014
    Speaking of being paid for nothing:

PwnanObrien on
    Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    CuvisTheConquerorCuvisTheConqueror They always say "yee haw" but they never ask "haw yee?" Registered User regular
    cornell wrote: »
    03_Brock_Lesnar.jpg

ahahahaaha

He looks like Brian Knobbs...and it's the worst

Yeah, he looks terrible in that pic. Not a bad costume design though, unlike some of the others.

xderwsaxganu.png
  • Options
    CadeCade Eppur si muove.Registered User regular
    BtU4gL9CMAEnd6U.jpg

Sami is the last one there.

• Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    Damn Basic figures. : (

• Options
    LegacyLegacy Stuck Somewhere In Cyberspace The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Schide wrote: »
    Damn Basic figures. : (

It's a start.

Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
  • Options
    CuvisTheConquerorCuvisTheConqueror They always say "yee haw" but they never ask "haw yee?" Registered User regular
    Cade wrote: »
    BtU4gL9CMAEnd6U.jpg

Sami is the last one there.

Are they actually selling them unpainted like that? Because I can have some fun with that...

xderwsaxganu.png
  • Options
    that would be the appeal

you pick the color

This discussion has been closed.