As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I'm peeing joy everywhere!

13»

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Stardust is my least favorite book by Neil Gaiman. It is still excellent, but I mean, American Gods or Neverwhere or hell just one of his short stories.

Also, did anyone else pick up the Neverwhere graphic novel that came out recently?

Straightzi on
  • Options
    mullymully Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Neil Gaiman.
    I'm there.

I might be looking at Neverwhere soon.
    I've been reading the Sandman volumes..
    Pricey, but I want 'em all! Augh!

mully on
  • Options
    augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Robert Deniro, Ian Mckellen and Neil Gaiman?

I think my head just exploded.

august on
  • Options
    rockmonkeyrockmonkey Little RockRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Like I said above I read Stardust because I saw this thread and watched the trailer. I finished it tonight. Previously I've read Neverwhere, American Gods, and Anansi Boys (in that order). I'd have to say Stardust ranks below American Gods but just slightly above Neverwhere with Anansi Boys bringing up the rear in last.

rockmonkey on
    NEWrockzomb80.jpg
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Read Smoke and Mirrors. I honestly think I like his short stories better than his other stuff.

Straightzi on
  • Options
    rockmonkeyrockmonkey Little RockRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Quetzi wrote: »
    Read Smoke and Mirrors. I honestly think I like his short stories better than his other stuff.

Might as well.

rockmonkey on
    NEWrockzomb80.jpg
  • Options
    Randall_FlaggRandall_Flagg Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    The title of this thread keeps freakin me out.

Randall_Flagg on