As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Im a horrible human being and thats "O.K"

13»

• Options
    StaleStale Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Callius wrote: »
    Stale and Drath can totally back me up on this, but the trick is to have your girlfriend tied up on a table as a party favour for your guests.

fuckin a

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Stale and Drath can totally back me up on this, but the trick is to have your girlfriend tied up on a table as a party favour for your guests.

Naked body covered in sushi rolls and finger foods. Hot fondue pot over her midsection.

lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    StaleStale Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    lostwords wrote: »

Naked body covered in sushi rolls and finger foods. Hot fondue pot over her midsection.

wait for someone to drip hot cheese on her and as she whimpers scream,

"NO!! Whores don't fucking cry!!!"

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    As7As7 Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Chips 'n "Dip"

As7 on
    XBOX Live: Arsenic7
    Secret Satan
  • Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Stale wrote: »
    lostwords wrote: »

wait for someone to drip hot cheese on her and as she whimpers scream,

"NO!! Whores don't fucking cry!!!"

Silly Stale, there's an apple shoved in her mouth and her ass serves as a bottle opener.

Hunter on
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2007
    Jimmy wrote: »
    Brainleech wrote: »
    I'm sure you're a wonderful human being.

He took a soccer ball from kids rumored to kick it into his car

Fair enough. But I did take it back after work and just leave it in the field. Sometimes you just have a bad day and run with it, what can i say.
    Perhaps your lack of proper coping mechanisms is related to why she left you asshole.

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2007
    I'm not terribly fond of this Jimmy person.

The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    Wise_aWise_a Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    The Geek wrote: »
    I'm not terribly fond of this Jimmy person.
    seconded

Wise_a on
  • Options
    MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Arsenic7 wrote: »
    Chips 'n "Dip"

Meissnerd on
  • Options
    DrHookensteinDrHookenstein Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Watching my significant other voluntarily take 5 men in turn would pretty much eliminate any vestige of attraction or care toward her whatsoever.

Kinda like, "now that you point out that you're basically a dick depository, I really don't care what happens to you."

DrHookenstein on
    "He piled upon the whale's white hump the sum of all the general rage and hate felt by his whole race from Adam down; and then, as if his chest had been a mortar, he burst his hot heart's shell upon it." -Moby Dick
  • Options
    Synthetic OrangeSynthetic Orange Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    sadako.jpg

Synthetic Orange on
  • Options
    BuntaBunta Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    It'd be great if she dressed up as Marge for halloween

Bunta on
  • Options
    sponospono Mining for Nose Diamonds Booger CoveRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    God dammit I hate singing comedians.

They can only think of one joke but they're able to stretch it out for 5 minutes with verses and then the people start clapping oh god why am I still watching this I have an interview in an hour fuck fuck

spono on
    640qocnq4ske.gif
  • Options
    KorKor Known to detonate from time to time Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    An Ex of mine, who cheated on me with her boyfriend she supposedly left for me.

I'm grateful I never landed a home-run with her. It would appear that she was so desperate for a child (at the age of 15, hey I was 15 too damn it). Anyway, she was so desperate for a child that she would lie to her boyfriends about using contraceptives.

Apparently, like 2 boyfriends after me, she had dated this guy two weeks, and she got pregnant. The fact that she now realizes that parenting at such an early age is a hell-hole is satisfactory for me.

Kor on
    DS Code: 3050-7671-2707
    Pokemon Safari - Sneasel, Pawniard, ????
  • Options
    Lord DaveLord Dave Grief Causer Bitch Free ZoneRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Wise_a wrote: »
    theSAVED wrote: »
    Im a horrible human being and thats "O.K" :

He sleeps all night and he works all day.

This guy's still here?

GTFO

Hey, maybe shut up.

Lord Dave on
    mkc.png
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2007
    Seriously. People who bitch about SAVED are complaining about shit he did months ago and ignore the fact that he's been a decent guy since then. Essentially you faggots are proving you're dicks whereas he was just ignorant but willing to own up to his mistakes.

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    WUNG WUNG WUNG WUNG WUNG WUNG WUNG WUNG

The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    ShimShamShimSham Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    There was this one girl I dated like, years and years ago. I had just become a sophmore in highschool and she was now a freshman. She was somewhat new to the school so she knew people her age, but not a ton of older gents. She basically dated me to meet a bunch of "high school kids" it was dumb, we were both extremely young and didn't know anything. Anyway she met a bunch of people through me, and decided it was over.

Anyway, she got involved with some people I introduced her to, and she's spent like the last several years of her life cracked out, drunk and every other form of intoxication you can imagine. Been kicked out of different houses she lived at and pretty much is a wreck.

Glad I (unwillingly at that time) dodged that bullet.

ShimSham on
    QcGKhPm.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    I hope that one of my exes had horrible things happen to her but I haven't really bothered to keep track.

The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
This discussion has been closed.