As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Super Smash Brothers!

19495969798100»

• Options
    chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    Wyborn wrote: »
    Coincidentally the Fsmash DOESN'T have super armor! The only move in his whole repertoire - the default set, anyway - with super armor is a few frames on the Warlock Punch

It just feels like it does because it has a good hitbox and it will overpower the vast majority of hits it clashes with

Aren't some characters more difficult to stagger even aside from super armor?

I know Bowser's near immune to flinching at low percents.

• Options
    turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    @Whippy could you lock the thread so I can get the new one up before I have to hit the sack?

X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    Ah shit, none of the mods are online I don't think.

X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    Wyborn wrote: »
    Coincidentally the Fsmash DOESN'T have super armor! The only move in his whole repertoire - the default set, anyway - with super armor is a few frames on the Warlock Punch

It just feels like it does because it has a good hitbox and it will overpower the vast majority of hits it clashes with

Oh well then, I just kept losing to it because of bad timing, I guess! And that Pilotwings match where you just wouldn't die arrrrgh.

I need to mix up WFTs volleyball and Sun Salutation more, but I feel like I really don't have a handle on how that move works in all its glory. Being able to drop 2+ projectiles while off the ledge before that amazing recovery feels real good though.

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Geth, close the thread

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative Bobkins Flymo. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.