As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Last [Movies] Thread, Part 2

19596979899101»

• Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    Nobody wrote: »
    The major complaint I heard from people when the GB reboot was first announced was that they were going to completely ignore the first two movies, and just reboot it with a all female cast.

If they had set it up so that the women involved had gone in on a franchise opportunity, where they could give a nod to the fans of the original by having the gear delivered and installed in a cameo by Stantz and Zeddmore, I don't think there would have been nearly as much blowback.

Hell, make Zeddmore CEO of Ghostbusters, Inc.

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Houn wrote: »
    The major complaint I heard from people when the GB reboot was first announced was that they were going to completely ignore the first two movies, and just reboot it with a all female cast.

If they had set it up so that the women involved had gone in on a franchise opportunity, where they could give a nod to the fans of the original by having the gear delivered and installed in a cameo by Stantz and Zeddmore, I don't think there would have been nearly as much blowback.

Hell, make Zeddmore CEO of Ghostbusters, Inc.

CFO, more like.

Venkman does the face time while Winston keeps them viable.

"Business card's not as fancy, but I get to write my own checks."

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    AstaerethAstaereth In the belly of the beastRegistered User regular
  • Options
    DanHibikiDanHibiki Registered User regular

I like the idea of Bill Murray selling Proton Packs on Kijiji.

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Paladin wrote: »
    there's already been an all woman Animal House right

HOTS

Came out one year after animal house

it's terrible is a glorious way only late 70s movies can be bad

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Let's be honest here guys

GB2 wasn't really very good either

This discussion has been closed.