As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat], Ubu, [chat]

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    This is fantastic

QXnp73C.jpg

• Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    redx wrote: »
    Tell me something to watch on Netflix

fate zero is pretty quality.

If you don't watch it, Mormon Jesus will rape a kitten to death.

Are there animu titties dodging bullets in that, because that's the only animu or mango I watch

It is not a huge part of the series. Titties are not really that central to the animunal direction of fate zero.

Are there titties that dodge bullets? Do they also dodge spear and various other thrusts? Sure, of course, how could there not be. But they are pretty well bound up clothes or armor, and the camara does not lovingly linger on them during the dodges.

highschooldead_353x248.jpg

facepalm-picard-i7.jpg

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    i like to think watching me stream was fun because in the midst of such chaos, i will occasionally pause and not move while my health refills or enemies come closer

i am a leaf on the wind

@desc @variable was the quality on video and voice p good?

• Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular

Are there animu titties dodging bullets in that, because that's the only animu or mango I watch

0.jpg

:(

Seeee we don't even have an anime thread so I don't even know what that is from.

It almost looks like a washu, but she doesn't have dealies on her forehead.

They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options

0.jpg

:(

Seeee we don't even have an anime thread so I don't even know what that is from.

It almost looks like a washu, but she doesn't have dealies on her forehead.

High School of the Dead.

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    Wash wrote: »
    wandering wrote: »

I dunno what to make of this
    I would say it is about how random stuff can be weirdly scary/impactful to kids

Here is the description on the vimeo page:
    THE S FROM HELL is a short documentary-cum-horror film about the scariest corporate symbol in history - The 1964 Screen Gems logo, aka ‘The S From Hell.’ Built around interviews with survivors still traumatized from their childhood exposure to the logo after shows like Bewitched or The Monkees, the film brings their stories to life with animation, found footage, and dramatic reenactments.

Not an exhaustive historical documentary, THE S FROM HELL is a subjective film whose aim is make the audience feel the same fear and confusion as the children who were first confronted by the vexing, unfolding sights and mournful, dissonant sounds that hid in the cracks between their favorite TV shows.

THE S FROM HELL premiered at the 2010 Sundance Film Festival and went on to menace audiences from LA to Austin, Florida to London and beyond.

Visit the film's website at thesfromhell.com

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    @skippydumptruck‌

go uninstall

how dare you I am carrying with wallnivia

• Options
    Edith UpwardsEdith Upwards Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    Erich Zahn wrote: »
    Hades is the best god in the pantheon.

He's the Greek version of Mormon Satan.

Tell me about this Mormon Satan.

Mormon Satan was originally going to be the Mormon Savior. He asked why people had to be damned in the first place.

Mormon God told Mormon Satan to let Him do all the thinking and then Mormon Jesus stole the guy's job for the angel harem.

Now Mormon Satan runs secular society.

HAIL (MORMON) SATAN. (MORMON) GOD IS DEAD.

Edith Upwards on
  • Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    ...THE S FROM HELL is a short documentary-cum-horror film about the scariest corporate symbol in history - The 1964 Screen Gems logo, aka ‘The S From Hell.’ Built around interviews with survivors still traumatized from their childhood exposure to the logo after shows like Bewitched or The Monkees, the film brings their stories to life with animation, found footage, and dramatic reenactments...

hee hee

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    2nd date monday to see nightcrawlies and 'hang out after'

mhm mhm

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Gim wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozoTzkCeO-A

My God, it's non-stop choreography and smiles

I watched this whole thing, expecting it to be cut up like an Everything Is Terrible

it was not

• Options
    amy schumer is great

and so is that aerobic video

• Options
    bridal shower giving all vibrators w/ way too many functions

gps and download 5000 songs on it!

• Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    one time i thought to give animu a chance back into my life and someone suggested i watch high school of the dead

*single tear rolls down cheek*

i can't trust animus anymore

• Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    bridal shower giving all vibrators w/ way too many functions

gps and download 5000 songs on it!

Can you update the firmware down the line?

• Options
    someday I will trick Will into watching animu

and I will be there in person, to watch the look on his face

as he realizes

he likes it

• Options
    shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular

Better:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BXqh2sOVLc

• Options
    maybe i will stream more games i play

it was kind of fun, i had anywhere from 2-4 viewers!!!!

• Options

the only mango i will watch is

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/songs/mango/

• Options

as he realizes

he likes it

You animuurs are so cute, thinking that would happen.

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    I really want to stream Hatoful Boyfriend but I basically need to wait until the next opportunity I have a hundred bucks to throw at a decent microphone

• Options
    shryke wrote: »

as he realizes

he likes it

did you not see oceans 12

this shit is gon' happen

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
  • Options
    simonwolf wrote: »
    I really want to stream Hatoful Boyfriend but I basically need to wait until the next opportunity I have a hundred bucks to throw at a decent microphone

if only you had these sweet astro a50s

• Options
    Jacobkosh wrote: »

yeah man miracles are real

we desti-bros were discussing it earlier

• Options
    shryke wrote: »

as he realizes

he likes it

did you not see oceans 12

this shit is gon' happen

No. There is no reason for a sequel to Ocean's 11 to exist, so I act like it does not.

• Options
    mmmmmm i am still riding a pretty intense high from drinks and miscellaneous goods since we had our friendsgiving thing tonight

all those production logo videos and DVNO especially are like the most delightful aural and visual fingers massaging my brain

• Options
    edited November 2014
    one time i thought to give animu a chance back into my life and someone suggested i watch high school of the dead

I tried to watch Antique Bakery the other day

I'm like, a show about men making delicious desserts and romancing each other? this sounds relevant to my interests

but then I lost interest in it

animu failed me

or maybe...i failed animu?

On the other hand I also watched Tokyo Godfathers a couple months ago and that was good!

wandering on
  • Options
    when i get will to like animu it will be when i like rip the filter off a real thing he thinks he's watching and i was like

IT WAS ANIME ALL THE TIME, WILLIAM

• Options
    then as i gently slide the pillow over his face, i'll whisper

it's okay, baby doll, it's okay

fade to black

• Options
    Jacobkosh wrote: »

hold up hold up
    Like other media outlets, Quartz at first wasn’t sure whether this was real or a stunt (like that false alarm on pumpkin spice condoms a few weeks ago), but a Pepsi spokesperson has confirmed that these product tests are indeed in progress. A statement to Quartz via email said:

how would that not be the best idea

get on this shit, durex

• Options

as he realizes

he likes it
    i think we all know there's a closet in Irond Will's house where, if you open it, he'll shout "NO!" and then the books and DVDs and figurines and wall scrolls and pillowchans will come tumbling out and tears will start streaming down his face

• Options
    Will was a weeabo but he is reformed. It is my duty to bring him back into the fold.

Though I am not of that ilk.

I do this only for evil.

• Options

I tried to watch Antique Bakery the other day

I'm like, a show about men making delicious desserts and romancing each other? this sounds relevant to my interests

but then I lost interest in it

animu failed me

or maybe...i failed animu?

On the other hand I also watched Tokyo Godfathers a couple months ago and that was good!

don't dare think this

the only way to fail animu is to let it survive, its grotesque nature doomed to exist in a world not meant for it

• Options
    fuck it, i'm gonna go see birdman tomorrow

i hear over and over that it's amazing even tho i do not get excited by the trailer or plot premise

• Options

as he realizes

he likes it
    i think we all know there's a closet in Irond Will's house where, if you open it, he'll shout "NO!" and then the books and DVDs and figurines and wall scrolls and pillowchans will come tumbling out and tears will start streaming down his face

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xIwP2Jg6zw

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »

I watched this whole thing, expecting it to be cut up like an Everything Is Terrible

it was not

it's the more frightening sequel to too many cooks.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    Will was a weeabo but he is reformed. It is my duty to bring him back into the fold.

Though I am not of that ilk.

I do this only for evil.

i was going to say, i admire your goal not for the proliferation of anime, but to serve as an example of the destruction anime causes in ones life

i am glad to see that i was not wrong about your intentions

• Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    "I do this only for evil."

Stealing this.

Gim on
  • Options
    uh but then again i could go to this

http://drafthouse.com/movies/batman-quote-along/austin

This discussion has been closed.