Options

The [Chat] Below: A Hunter's Tale

• Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    hey everyone i want an apology re: wriggly

this is a photo from a PROFESSIONAL PHOTO SHOOT in which a PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER tried to take pictures of Wriggly to entice potential rescuers

115129607.jpg?336w

so no my camera is not just potato

Wriggly just drinks in the light

There's definition down to his nose at least. Beyond that though, blackhole.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    @elki @Irond Will‌ it seems like helmets will always be the best choice for exotics because it costs so much to buy one w/ marks and/or they are hard to get in the raids

but The Armamentarium is still da bes

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    i should sleeeep

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Deebaser wrote: »
    Hakkes. They aren't negotiating. Now I feel dumb.

who are we talking about, now?

Marliave

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    this one is slightly better

115129604.jpg?336w

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular

THE FANCY DINNER OMG HOW IS THIS RELATIONSHIP EVER GONNA WORK

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    I apologize for nothing DPA

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular

Marliave

O. Like, what, did they tell you "No haggling!" directly, or did you lay down some sick negotiating bait by staking out a radical position and they responded like dead fish in a barrel

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    evilbob wrote: »

this is a photo from a PROFESSIONAL PHOTO SHOOT in which a PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER tried to take pictures of Wriggly to entice potential rescuers

115129607.jpg?336w

There's definition down to his nose at least. Beyond that though, blackhole.

Right like I think "use a flash" just causes him to be a shinier black hole

Its terrible

• Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    it looks like the destiny expansion is all level 26+ stuff? didn't know if I should buy it since I am still gonna be stuck at 24 for probs another month

the new vanguard gear will push you up to 28-31 in short order.

i don't know exactly what the dlc walls off. the content that isn't the raid is mostly good, but arguably not worth 1/3 the cost of the game. it was worth it to me because i've already done the rest of the content to death and because having arbitrary content walls is annoying and because i'm looking forward to the new raid and because $20 isn't that big a deal to me right now.

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options

I AIN'T IN NO RELATIONSHIP WITH UR ASS BACK OUT

• Options
    this one is slightly better

115129604.jpg?336w

I'm with wriggly. That toy deserved to die.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    wriggly looks a lot like my cat deedee

tiny little snub face

so cute

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    @chelleyeah got worn out at animal kingdom and magic kingdom yesterday so I am going to the magic kingdom by myself and riding the fuck out of some rides for a few hours. currently on the monorail.

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular

Marliave

O. Like, what, did they tell you "No haggling!" directly, or did you lay down some sick negotiating bait by staking out a radical position and they responded like dead fish in a barrel

Neither. It was jiu jitsu. She agreed enthusiastically, but ignored the parts where it was "thrown in" or "at a reduced price"

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Will, the Titan gloves look like they'd go really well with Corrective Measure if the ammo-finding perks stack.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Irond Will wrote: »
    it looks like the destiny expansion is all level 26+ stuff? didn't know if I should buy it since I am still gonna be stuck at 24 for probs another month

i don't know exactly what the dlc walls off. the content that isn't the raid is mostly good, but arguably not worth 1/3 the cost of the game. it was worth it to me because i've already done the rest of the content to death and because having arbitrary content walls is annoying and because i'm looking forward to the new raid and because $20 isn't that big a deal to me right now.

did you not get the season pass? it was $30 instead of $20+$20

FOOL

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    @elldren

gauging from the AP history exam definition, SBQ is basically the document-based question broken down into lots of parts, some short and some long, where all questions ask that you give your response with reference to the documents or what has been taught in class (ie the 'sources'). there's a reduction of a memorization of raw facts per se (since the most salient ones may be provided in the documents) but the student is still expected to be able to invoke authors, writers, etc or cite events sight unseen.

structured questions as basically long essay questions

there's also another approach where it's considered important for students to have a broad and detailed factual knowledge, where this component is assessed directly rather than via use in answering essay questions

also also there's variation over whether students are taught lots of periods/areas, from which they discretionarily pick a few topics of interest to specialize in for assessment, or whether there's a laser focus on a few areas which will definitely show up.

The later doesn't really occur in the US until you get to the college level. Students are rarely given much discretion on selecting specialization until they get to the college level. The closest you'll get to that usually is a variation of SBQ that tends to allow for a term paper to focus on an area. It's not entirely unknown for classes to have that but the will very much be the exception rather then the rule.

• Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    I think i need to quit drinking. My stomach has gotten fragile and delicate.

I believe in you

You can overcome this adversity to continue drinking

I don't want to hear this quitters talk from you nexus, you are stronger than that

:cry:

jake continues to drink and he has mewling babby tummy-wummy

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    Elki wrote: »
    Will, the Titan gloves look like they'd go really well with Corrective Measure if the ammo-finding perks stack.

you could be a character from the expendables and never let up on the machine gun

• Options

Marliave

Neither. It was jiu jitsu. She agreed enthusiastically, but ignored the parts where it was "thrown in" or "at a reduced price"

she's experienced.

I dunno, was worth a shot. Can't really tell without seeing exact wording but probably aiite to just shrug it off and bring bottles of cheap prosecco ourselves for a toast

you nerds don't deserve the fancy bubbly!!1

• Options

Yeah I only just hit rank 1 vanguard, so I'm expecting it to be about a month given my current play schedule.

• Options
    edited December 2014

FOOL

i think i did. i bought whatever the baller release was and that included it.

well, the semi-baller release. i didn't want action figures or a wall scroll or hoodie or whatever.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular

darkwriggley_zps0013229c.jpg

ftfy

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    I was talking to Castle while playing the first new story mission and I had only been playing a few minutes

I described where I was

He said, "yeah you're almost done"

I was like "wat"

Then I fought a guy and it was over

• Options

FOOL

i think i did. i bought whatever the baller release was.

well, the semi-baller release. i didn't want action figures or a wall scroll or hoodie or whatever.

my roommate got the baller release and it came with dinklebot and he lights up and talks

it's so dumb

i got the digital deluxe version so $90 for those two DLC packs

• Options

I AIN'T IN NO RELATIONSHIP WITH UR ASS BACK OUT

NOT ANYMORE IM TIRED OF YOU NEVER LISTENING TO ME

*flounces off*

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Also I got referred to the hiring manager for the Atlanta job and the haunted mansion reopened a week early from refurbishment...... Looks like everything is coming up Milhouse

• Options

Marliave

she's experienced.

I dunno, was worth a shot. Can't really tell without seeing exact wording but probably aiite to just shrug it off and bring bottles of cheap prosecco ourselves for a toast

Disagree. It was not worth a shot. We got nothing and now I feel bad.

• Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    so far i am enjoying speakerboxx/ the dark below

the strike is kind of bullshit though

i upgraded my icebreaker and suros this morning. maybe also the armamentarium. bought some exotic titan gloves called like fallen wings or something

The strike is poop. I'm going to upgrade Ice Breaker and The Last Word later tonight. I'm still thinking on upgrading Mask of the Third Man and buying Achlyophage Symbiote which would bring my exotic hunter helmet collection count to 3, but I don't think it's a bad idea. They're all allow for different playstyles. I like my new exotic gauntlets, but I realized last night that as awesome as they are for PvP, Improved Tripmine Grenade is a useless perk in difficult PvE encounters.

i just want good pvp gear

i will upgrade my suros i suppose but i prefer shadow price...

Shadow price is so last week.

With its 300 damage cap.

Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod

FOOL

He did, but even if he didn't he still would've dropped the $20.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options

is corrective measure the raid machine gun?

i think it is the only normal-mode vog weapon i never found

(also ofc never found mythoclast or fatebringer)

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    I am issing my cat so bad right now. :(

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options

Marliave

she's experienced.

Disagree. It was not worth a shot. We got nothing and now I feel bad.

plz never feel bad for trying, not like she called you out and ruffled her feathers aggressively and publicly withdrew her delegation from the UN

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    I think i need to quit drinking. My stomach has gotten fragile and delicate.

I believe in you

You can overcome this adversity to continue drinking

I don't want to hear this quitters talk from you nexus, you are stronger than that

:cry:

I had a solid year of stomach problems last year, drinking would hurt and then the next day, lots of nausea

I drank my way through to the other side and now I am fine

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    desc wrote: »
    I was talking to Castle while playing the first new story mission and I had only been playing a few minutes

I described where I was

He said, "yeah you're almost done"

I was like "wat"

Then I fought a guy and it was over

i did them after trivia on tuesday. i was kind of drunk and went through with a pal and barely remember them.

they went pretty quick

the new strike not so much

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    Frosteey wrote: »
    You march right on up to those car imparting nerds and demand metallic red or blue. It is the only way they will learn.

ughhh my pet peeve is cars that are weird colors. None of these are weird, but that particular shade of blue on a car is on the distaste side of my Do Not Want meter.

Talk to "BEAST!" i literally cannot see a car that is some ridiculous shade of lime or bright magenta or neon orange and NOT say something about it

MODEST CARS FOR MODEST PEOPLE HAKKES 2016
    is worst....car racist....i just nod my head and agree that these weird colored cars SHOULD stop doing that thing that weird colored cars do

dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    chelleyeah got worn out at animal kingdom and magic kingdom yesterday so I am going to the magic kingdom by myself and riding the fuck out of some rides for a few hours. currently on the monorail.

that's my favorite ride :D

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    GreeperGreeper Registered User regular
    evilbob wrote: »
    I am issing my cat so bad right now. :(

the issing letter is very important here

• Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Holy shit bros.

Two nights of insomnia in a row. I am draggin'. I wish I hadn't already used my last vacation day.

I wonder if anyone would notice if I took a 4 hour lunch.

cptrugged on
This discussion has been closed.