As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[NFL] Never count out Touchdown Tom

• Options
    JordynJordyn Really, Commander? Probing Uranus. Registered User regular
    I tackle harder than this at flag football.

thumbsupguy-1.jpg
    JordynNolz.com <- All my blogs (Shepard, Wasted, J'onn, DCAU) are here now!
  • Options
    ShadowhopeShadowhope Baa. Registered User regular

I want JJ Watt playing on offense this game.

Maybe as a tight end. Maybe as a quarterback.

Civics is not a consumer product that you can ignore because you don’t like the options presented.
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Nice to see ODB leading all receivers so far

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    For fuck's sake, Houston, just make Watt a receiver and stop teasing us.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    TheBlackWindTheBlackWind Registered User regular
    *Looks at pro bowl stats*

I miss you, golden Tate

PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    We just need a receiver who can give us those kind of numbers and not fuck his teammates' wives.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    knitdan wrote: »
    We just need a receiver who can give us those kind of numbers and not fuck his teammates' wives.

you ask too much of any one man

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    I am gonna abandon our 1 and 2-year old

yep fuck Jay Cutler

Xehalus on
  • Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    pretty sure he was sending them in jest

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    yeah i mean it's just the dad joke of not being able to handle the house solo.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Just the other day I sent my wife a text that read "I'm going to punch these kids in the face."

They were being exceptional turds that day. Doesn't mean I'm really going to punch them in the face.

• Options
    simosimo Registered User regular
    he and his wife are "vaccination causes autism" people so those kids were fucked anyway

bugss2.jpg
  • Options
    simo wrote: »
    he and his wife are "vaccination causes autism" people so those kids were fucked anyway

Really? God dammit. What the fuck is wrong with people?

• Options

they're really dumb

• Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    I remember when Jay was a rookie and his high Wonderlic score drew concern that he was too smart and thus would be difficult to coach. Turns out he's just dumb and difficult to coach because he's ignorant.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    Langly wrote: »
    Lord, gordon
    Another in the long list of ways Jay is a complete disappointment

• Options
    Crotch grab photos pulled from the NFL shop. This league just cannot stop it self from stepping on its own dick pr wise

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    The Otaku SuppositoryThe Otaku Suppository Bawstan New EnglandRegistered User regular

it's proven science, autism = vaccines. if we didn't have vaccines no one would get autism.

• Options
    The Otaku SuppositoryThe Otaku Suppository Bawstan New EnglandRegistered User regular
    because we'd all be dead of smallpox

• Options
    ODB is saying he played with hamstring injuries all season.

If that's true, I can't wait to see what he can do when he's completely healthy.

• Options
    Chris Pratt is a big Seahawks fan and Chris Evans is a big Patriots fan.

They made a bet on Twitter. If the Pats win Evans has to go to the Seattle Children's Hospital dressed as Captain America waving around 12th man flag.

If the Patriots win, Pratt has to go to Christopher Havens in Boston dressed as Star Lord while wearing a Brady jersey.

Both of those guys are awesome.

• Options
    Chris Pratt is a big Seahawks fan and Chris Evans is a big Patriots fan.

They made a bet on Twitter. If the Pats win Evans has to go to the Seattle Children's Hospital dressed as Captain America waving around 12th man flag.

If the Patriots win, Pratt has to go to Christopher Havens in Boston dressed as Star Lord while wearing a Brady jersey.

Both of those guys are awesome.

Chrisvs_Chris.jpg

• Options
    "If the Wells investigation is not able to definitively determine that our organization tampered with the air pressure on the footballs, I would expect and hope that the league would apologize to our entire team, and in particular, coach [Bill] Belichick and Tom Brady for what they have had to endure this past week," Kraft said, referring to attorney Ted Wells, who is leading the investigation with NFL executive vice president Jeff Pash.

just wow

• Options
    it really is perfect that Captain America is a Patriots fan.

• Options
    Thor is a season ticket holder for the Vikings

Falcon, naturally is an Atlanta fan.

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    Xehalus wrote: »
    "If the Wells investigation is not able to definitively determine that our organization tampered with the air pressure on the footballs, I would expect and hope that the league would apologize to our entire team, and in particular, coach [Bill] Belichick and Tom Brady for what they have had to endure this past week," Kraft said, referring to attorney Ted Wells, who is leading the investigation with NFL executive vice president Jeff Pash.

just wow

I would like to express my deepest sympathies to Robert Kraft and the rest of the Kraft family for all of the hardships they have endured during this tragic event. We should all say a prayer.

• Options
    Surprisingly Magneto prefers the Browns to the Steelers and Hawkeye is more of a basketball fan.

• Options
    BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Man this is really fucked up, to say this is so fucked up.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2014/story/_/id/12232930/kj-wright-seattle-seahawks-disappointed-brandon-browner-new-england-patriots-plans-target-injured-ex-teammates
    "But at the end of the day, this is about the Super Bowl," Browner said. "I'm gonna tell my teammates, 'Go hit that elbow. Go hit that shoulder. Most definitely. Try to break it if you can.' You're gonna be my best friend after the game, but I know you want the Super Bowl just as bad as I do."

Barcardi on
  • Options
    perhaps Browner should be suspended for setting a bounty

• Options
    QuickSnapQuickSnap Professional Beard Grower Registered User regular
    6rceun58332p.png
  • Options
    QuickSnapQuickSnap Professional Beard Grower Registered User regular
    Marathon wrote: »
    Thor is a season ticket holder for the Vikings

Falcon, naturally is an Atlanta fan.

Now if only either of those teams were actually any good this season....

6rceun58332p.png
  • Options
    ShadowhopeShadowhope Baa. Registered User regular
    Xehalus wrote: »

just wow

Robert Kraft's balls are fully inflated.

Civics is not a consumer product that you can ignore because you don’t like the options presented.
  • Options
    marshawn lynch that commercial is amazing, good job.

• Options
  • Options
    The JudgeThe Judge The Terwilliger CurvesRegistered User regular
    They were going to fine him HALF A MIL if he didn't show up to Media Day? Holy shit, man, what the hell?

Last pint: Turmoil CDA / Barley Brown's - Untappd: TheJudge_PDX
  • Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    The Judge wrote: »
    They were going to fine him HALF A MIL if he didn't show up to Media Day? Holy shit, man, what the hell?

And to think he'll only get between 45 to 96 grand for actually playing in the game.

• Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    today Marshawn Lynch answered every question at media day with "I'm just here so I won't be fined" and then left after 4 minutes and 51 seconds by simply saying "time"

This discussion has been closed.