Options

Yellow [Chat]

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Aioua wrote: »
    Atomika wrote: »
    We have this combo and we're pretty happy with it.

Washer%20and%20Dryer%20Sets%20-%20LG%20Appliances_WM3070HRA+DLEX3070R-m0.jpg

It has steam settings and is really easy to customize, plus it's really quiet. It's from LG.

Ewww I cannot stand front-loading washers.

They always get gross and grimy.

Front loaders are essential if you, like my wife, are vertically challenged.

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    That onion video isn't even wrong, GRINDR activity explodes everywhere there's a Republican convention

MORE than at DNC conventions!

I think there's merit to the theory that a lot of the most anti gay Republicans are just closeted and filled with self hatred

At the very least self-loathing bisexuals.

Some of those dudes give speeches about how obviously gays can choose to be straight, the same way "straight" people choose not to suck on a big, delicious, achingly hard weiner... It's just that the gays are confused, the same way everyone is during their formative years... Mmm, penis...

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    you wouldn't steal a gif from the store

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    i pronounce gif graphics interchange format fyi hth

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    ChelleYeah wrote: »
    Atomika wrote: »
    We have this combo and we're pretty happy with it.

Washer%20and%20Dryer%20Sets%20-%20LG%20Appliances_WM3070HRA+DLEX3070R-m0.jpg

It has steam settings and is really easy to customize, plus it's really quiet. It's from LG.

i have not heard good things about the higher tech machines. everyone i've heard talk about them says they break and are expensive to repair. glad your set is working though!

based on my experiences with high tech washers and such
    it's mostly end users being dumbasses
    "omg so many buttons which do i press?! " *mashes them all repeatedly*
    The guy who owns my home had never even used his dishwasher because he couldn't figure out how to work it
    He's lived there for years and years

It took me ....30 or so seconds to figure out what to do.

Your best friend with that fancy washer she hates?
    She hates it because she's a closet dumbass and you shouldn't be friends with her anymore
    Probably break up with her using a very mean letter in the mail.
    so it doesnt confuse her

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    ChelleYeahChelleYeah Mrs. Ludious Living it up in Cinderella's CastleRegistered User regular
    Gonmun wrote: »
    chat ate my rant about that crazy dude trying to get me to come to california again

omg

I think I missed this if was mentioned before but, crazy dude trying to get you to California?

there's this guy i have to email and call back and forth about work shit and he has asked me to come out there on the pretense of his need for training. he already had our previous boss come out to train him last year.

ALSO - our new lead went out there several months ago to offer training and you know what happened? he didn't show up.

he has emailed me about coming 4 or 5 times and mentioned it on the phone some and i have tried to blow him off politely repeatedly saying oh i'm too busy etc, but it does no good. my boss is out there today (not to do training, she doesnt train this stuff) and they met and he actually told her she needed to send me out there to train them. the gall...

its freaking creepy at this point. he sent me links to the activities in the area, talked about how it's beautiful wine country, etcetc like he was begging me to come out there. this has nothing to do with training despite what he's saying. NO FREAKING IDEA WHY HE'S DOING THIS.

i have been 100% professional in every communication. GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE.

Umm...have you perhaps spoken to your boss about this? Cause yeah, that's getting a bit unprofessional by the sounds of it.

i told my lead but not my boss yet. thats the next step i'll take if i have to. i'm not going to be working on shit with him as much anymore within the next couple of months so i'm not super worried about it. they know i dont like to travel so they wont make me go out. i def wont be going out there either way.

I post Makeup stuff and Schnauzers on instagram.

Ludious wrote: »
    I react like a dyslexic crash test dummy. Hit the wall then the brakes.
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    i have always heard that front load washers are a nono

they supposedly leak much easier than a top load one

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    It's not my fault Spool wrote three lines in trochaic tetrameter

I was compelled

• Options
    DiannaoChongDiannaoChong Registered User regular
    Belasco32 wrote: »
    spool32 wrote: »
    TTODewback wrote: »
    also, no, @spool32 canNOT have the one you can program from your computer/tablet/smartphone

...a dishwasher does not need an IP address

doesn't it Mrs. Spool?
    doesn't it?

I COULD TURN IT ON FROM THE OFFICE

IT COULD TWEET US WHEN ITS DONE

IT COULD BLOG ABOUT OUR DINNER

oh dear God....

Spool32DishSlave tweets: "spool 16 obs didn't eat his vegetables based on how the plates came in tonight #starvingafricanchildren"

"You need to rinse these dishes better before insertion (@)Belasco32 .#mess"

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Team jif over here. To everyone else:

condescending-wonka-correct-pronunciation-of-gif-stan-carey-via-quickmeme.jpg

suck my diiiiiiiiiiick

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    your av, EM, while completely unsettling

is always perfect for your posts

• Options
    Belasco32Belasco32 Registered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »

we have a front load one, it's wonderful!

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular

Man, I dunno.

All I know is that ours is easy as shit and washes/dries stuff hella fast and then plays a little sea captain's hornpipe jig to let us know when it's done

• Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    chat ate my rant about that crazy dude trying to get me to come to california again

omg

I think I missed this if was mentioned before but, crazy dude trying to get you to California?

there's this guy i have to email and call back and forth about work shit and he has asked me to come out there on the pretense of his need for training. he already had our previous boss come out to train him last year.

ALSO - our new lead went out there several months ago to offer training and you know what happened? he didn't show up.

he has emailed me about coming 4 or 5 times and mentioned it on the phone some and i have tried to blow him off politely repeatedly saying oh i'm too busy etc, but it does no good. my boss is out there today (not to do training, she doesnt train this stuff) and they met and he actually told her she needed to send me out there to train them. the gall...

its freaking creepy at this point. he sent me links to the activities in the area, talked about how it's beautiful wine country, etcetc like he was begging me to come out there. this has nothing to do with training despite what he's saying. NO FREAKING IDEA WHY HE'S DOING THIS.

i have been 100% professional in every communication. GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE.

Umm...have you perhaps spoken to your boss about this? Cause yeah, that's getting a bit unprofessional by the sounds of it.

i told my lead but not my boss yet. thats the next step i'll take if i have to. i'm not going to be working on shit with him as much anymore within the next couple of months so i'm not super worried about it. they know i dont like to travel so they wont make me go out. i def wont be going out there either way.

Yeah, with how persistent he's being I think it would be time to take the next step in getting him to fuck off.

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    ChelleYeahChelleYeah Mrs. Ludious Living it up in Cinderella's CastleRegistered User regular
    the weird thing is that i dont think this dude has any clue of what i look like. i think he's imagining some bubbly skinny minnie young girl who's going to make him feel good about his aging self. i'd bet $100 bucks if he met me in person he'd ignore me.

I post Makeup stuff and Schnauzers on instagram.

I react like a dyslexic crash test dummy. Hit the wall then the brakes.
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    your av, EM, while completely unsettling

is always perfect for your posts

BEHOLD

AN ORDINARY HUMAN FORUMER

• Options
    @Hakkekage it is, it is

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    i'm drinking a cold sweet beverage out of a styrofoam cup

put some lean in this bitch i'm thirsty

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Team jif over here. To everyone else:

condescending-wonka-correct-pronunciation-of-gif-stan-carey-via-quickmeme.jpg

suck my diiiiiiiiiiick

You do realize that jpg is for the jif people, right?

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    also, no, @spool32 canNOT have the one you can program from your computer/tablet/smartphone

doesn't it Mrs. Spool?
    doesn't it?

The Internet of things is coming.

Seriously though a washer you could schedule would be awesome. Load it up in the morning and schedule it to start 30m before you get home.

Edit: Derp. Dishwasher. I was thinking laundry. Never mind.

My last two washing machines have had that

It's just a timer so you set the programme, hit "delay start" instead of "start" and then set the time you want to elapse before it starts

• Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    I don't understand how people that pronounce gif with a J can look themselves in the mirror.

Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    jif is peanut butter

actually it's a detergent

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular

doesn't it Mrs. Spool?
    doesn't it?

oh dear God....

you married a nerd

this is what you get

• Options
  • Options
    DiannaoChongDiannaoChong Registered User regular
    I have a rice cooker that I can delay for like 8 hours. Wake up to fresh rice, shit is cash. Apparently soaking rice in water for 8 hours before cooking has zero effect on it.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    the weird thing is that i dont think this dude has any clue of what i look like. i think he's imagining some bubbly skinny minnie young girl who's going to make him feel good about his aging self. i'd bet $100 bucks if he met me in person he'd ignore me.

1VDs42o.png

• Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    I pronounce gif with a sexy Québécois accent.

sig.gif
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular

we have a front load one, it's wonderful!

They're terrible!

Ours got all mildey after like 2 months.

Out new place had a (new) top-loader and I was so happy. Works like a dream.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular

doesn't it Mrs. Spool?
    doesn't it?

oh dear God....

you married a nerd

this is what you get

I hate to admit but Nexus does have a point.

~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    it stands for giraffical interchange format

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular

1VDs42o.png

That kind of looks like that dumbass that got arrested in Nevada or whatever

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »

You'll like it if you liked Dead Island but thought it would be better if it wasn't complete shit

nice

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    The 32s are going to buy the highest tech dishwasher ever and it will livetweet the progress of each load

Little will they know that I'm hacking it and mining bitcoins on their dishwasher the whole time

• Options
    I've almost ways had a top load washer and front load dryer. I don't think I really have a preference as long as it's balanced and doesn't register on the seismic scales when using it.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Dying Light didn't have any Dead Island level Collector's Edition swag though

How can I trust a game that doesn't come with a ravaged torso of a female on a high quality display stand

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    Dying Light didn't have any Dead Island level Collector's Edition swag though

How can I trust a game that doesn't come with a ravaged torso of a female on a high quality display stand

wasn't that only in great britain or something

• Options
    zagdrobzagdrob Registered User regular
    I like our front load washer / dryer, occasionally you need to prop the washer open to keep it from getting mildewy, but you'll run into that with anything.

Our dishwasher is an awesome high end one - totally silent - but when it finishes a cycle it beeps. And never stops beeping. And you can't turn off the beep. I don't fucking care if a load of dishes is clean or not.

Appliance designers, always make sure you can enable a 'silent' mode.

• Options
    The 32s are going to buy the highest tech dishwasher ever and it will livetweet the progress of each load

Little will they know that I'm hacking it and mining bitcoins on their dishwasher the whole time

Only sends out tweets of the amount of fecal matter detected.
    Belasco murders spool and buries him inside of the dishwasher out in the desert.

Bless your heart.
This discussion has been closed.