Options

Yellow [Chat]

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Hakks vanguard told me in pm that your nether regions on the other hand are like Poltergeist

image.png?w=473&c=1

• Options
    Belasco32Belasco32 Registered User regular
    Guys, I have a problem...

I need to buy a dishwasher, but there are over a million choices and I can't find any 2 review sites that agree.

Halp?

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    ludious
    who taught you about bug chasing
    bad
    spit it out
    drop it

• Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    so i think im going to go and donate blood for the first time in my life tomorrow

only problem is

i have a serious fear of needles

• Options
    also, no, @spool32 canNOT have the one you can program from your computer/tablet/smartphone

...a dishwasher does not need an IP address

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    Hakks vanguard told me in pm that your nether regions on the other hand are like Poltergeist

image.png?w=473&c=1

Um actually it's more like Dante's Inferno

abandon-hope-all-ye-who-enter-here-e1285714292550.jpg

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Belasco32 wrote: »
    also, no, @spool32 canNOT have the one you can program from your computer/tablet/smartphone

doesn't it Mrs. Spool?
    doesn't it?

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    ludious
    bad
    spit it out
    drop it

@Organichu did it. He told me all about it. He showed me things.

• Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    Casual wrote: »
    so i think im going to go and donate blood for the first time in my life tomorrow

only problem is

Rest easy knowing that you'll come out the other side with that fear intact

Perhaps even enhanced!

Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    Hakkekage wrote: »

image.png?w=473&c=1

Um actually it's more like Dante's Inferno

abandon-hope-all-ye-who-enter-here-e1285714292550.jpg

I need that for over my frontdoor...

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular

I need to buy a dishwasher, but there are over a million choices and I can't find any 2 review sites that agree.

Halp?

can probs get an immigrant for cheaper

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

Halp?

Don't buy a European one. They are terrible.

• Options

Halp?

I have heard word of mouth that Samsungs are amazing and terrible. I had this same problem two years ago. I finally settled on a whirlpool I think.. I can tell you what I have when I go home

• Options
    ludious
    bad
    spit it out
    drop it

i have never met a single bug chaser IRL FWIW

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular

only problem is

drawing blood doesn't hurt much and you can help save a life and be a good person

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular

I'd look into DWAAS, personally.

Ie, make your kids do it by hand

• Options
    edited February 2015
    TTODewback wrote: »

doesn't it Mrs. Spool?
    doesn't it?

no, sorry, it really doesn't

and I have heard some pretty interesting and creative arguments over the last few days as I've been shopping for one

#meanheartlesswife

Belasco32 on
  • Options
    ludious
    bad
    spit it out
    drop it

i mean
    except for @Arch

• Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular

Halp?

You have teenagers.

BAM.

Just saved you some money.

• Options
    ludious
    bad
    spit it out
    drop it

But you're not a gift giver so why would you

• Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    wazilla wrote: »

only problem is

Rest easy knowing that you'll come out the other side with that fear intact

Perhaps even enhanced!

yeah i know

this is what im expecting

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular

Halp?

Buy cheapest one from a reputable brand with best energy/water efficiency ratings that doesn't offend aesthetically

I don't find there's much that you can do to a dishwasher to make it fancy

• Options

Halp?

You have teenagers.

BAM.

she has two teenaged boys

she needs something that would effectively scrape leftover proteins OFF the dishes, not leave traces on them

• Options
    ChelleYeahChelleYeah Mrs. Ludious Living it up in Cinderella's CastleRegistered User regular
    Gonmun wrote: »
    ChelleYeah wrote: »
    chat ate my rant about that crazy dude trying to get me to come to california again

omg

I think I missed this if was mentioned before but, crazy dude trying to get you to California?

there's this guy i have to email and call back and forth about work shit and he has asked me to come out there on the pretense of his need for training. he already had our previous boss come out to train him last year.

ALSO - our new lead went out there several months ago to offer training and you know what happened? he didn't show up.

he has emailed me about coming 4 or 5 times and mentioned it on the phone some and i have tried to blow him off politely repeatedly saying oh i'm too busy etc, but it does no good. my boss is out there today (not to do training, she doesnt train this stuff) and they met and he actually told her she needed to send me out there to train them. the gall...

its freaking creepy at this point. he sent me links to the activities in the area, talked about how it's beautiful wine country, etcetc like he was begging me to come out there. this has nothing to do with training despite what he's saying. NO FREAKING IDEA WHY HE'S DOING THIS.

i have been 100% professional in every communication. GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE.

I post Makeup stuff and Schnauzers on instagram.

I react like a dyslexic crash test dummy. Hit the wall then the brakes.
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    japan wrote: »

Halp?

Buy cheapest one from a reputable brand with best energy/water efficiency ratings that doesn't offend aesthetically

If it can't tweet when my dishes are clean, what is even the point?

#sparkletime
    #warmplates

• Options
    an auditor stopped by today for a surprise inspection
    imagine the joy on our entire floor's faces
    :/

• Options

Halp?

I have heard word of mouth that Samsungs are amazing and terrible. I had this same problem two years ago. I finally settled on a whirlpool I think.. I can tell you what I have when I go home

The internet agrees with this, they are both wonderful and possibly the antichrist. Few other brands have the vehement hate thing going on like Samsung seems to when it comes to dishwashers, at least, so I'm avoiding 'em.

The internet has...has failed me!

• Options
    ChelleYeahChelleYeah Mrs. Ludious Living it up in Cinderella's CastleRegistered User regular

Halp?

You have teenagers.

BAM.

she has two teenaged boys

she needs something that would effectively scrape leftover proteins OFF the dishes, not leave traces on them

this is bullshit

do you know who had to do dishes for years because her brother was too fucking sorry to do the dishes properly? i fucking HATE doing dishes even still today.

CHELLENO

I post Makeup stuff and Schnauzers on instagram.

I react like a dyslexic crash test dummy. Hit the wall then the brakes.
  • Options

Halp?

You have teenagers.

BAM.

yeeeaaah, have you ever tried to get a teenager to wash a sink full of dishes? No? didn't think so.

I'd rather sell my car to buy a dishwasher than fight with them about this anymore!

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular

Halp?

Don't buy a European one. They are terrible.
    Agreed, the only thing they do well, is look good.

For value engineering I usually go with a GE.

• Options
    an auditor stopped by today for a surprise inspection
    imagine the joy on our entire floor's faces
    :/

SURPRISE!!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/b7f61eec6d311f54085cb65e65cd21c1/tumblr_mnhjtlPevW1s7v2glo1_500.gif

• Options
    Yeah when it comes to dishwashers for some reason there isn't any brand or model that is definitively better.

Like monitors, cpu's, gpu's you can sort by price and brand and find definitively good models of those for your budget. But dishwashers are all over the place

• Options
    BSoBBSoB Registered User regular

Halp?

The internet agrees with this, they are both wonderful and possibly the antichrist. Few other brands have the vehement hate thing going on like Samsung seems to when it comes to dishwashers, at least, so I'm avoiding 'em.

How important is being super quiet to you.

How important is cycle time?(how long it take to run a load)

• Options
    japan wrote: »

Halp?

that's the issue - what is a reputable brand?

Also, ffs, there are fucking add ons for dishwashers now...like srsly technology and shit.

I thought this was going to be easy, I've been at it for 4 days now O.o

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

Halp?

Samsung washing machines are apparently great. . . if you don't care about your clothing getting worn out by them. Who would want that?

• Options
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Bel get one of those industrial diswashers,

Take like 2 minutes.

Plates come out hot enough to literally burn you.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    Gonmun wrote: »
    chat ate my rant about that crazy dude trying to get me to come to california again

omg

I think I missed this if was mentioned before but, crazy dude trying to get you to California?

there's this guy i have to email and call back and forth about work shit and he has asked me to come out there on the pretense of his need for training. he already had our previous boss come out to train him last year.

ALSO - our new lead went out there several months ago to offer training and you know what happened? he didn't show up.

he has emailed me about coming 4 or 5 times and mentioned it on the phone some and i have tried to blow him off politely repeatedly saying oh i'm too busy etc, but it does no good. my boss is out there today (not to do training, she doesnt train this stuff) and they met and he actually told her she needed to send me out there to train them. the gall...

its freaking creepy at this point. he sent me links to the activities in the area, talked about how it's beautiful wine country, etcetc like he was begging me to come out there. this has nothing to do with training despite what he's saying. NO FREAKING IDEA WHY HE'S DOING THIS.

i have been 100% professional in every communication. GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE.

That's terrible, chelle.

• Options
    Yeah sound is a big factor in dishwashing purchases..I guess if you live in a small place loud dishwashers are annoying so it seems like price goes up based on noise pollution

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    edited February 2015
    We have this combo and we're pretty happy with it.

Washer%20and%20Dryer%20Sets%20-%20LG%20Appliances_WM3070HRA+DLEX3070R-m0.jpg

It has steam settings and is really easy to customize, plus it's really quiet. It's from LG.

Atomika on
This discussion has been closed.