As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

It's a Bad Year to Have Litigation in the [NFL]

• Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    at this point I'm honestly looking forward to the rams moving so I can stop caring about football

• Options
    HjorvarthrHjorvarthr Registered User regular
    I'm shocked the Vikings are that tone deaf

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    I mean it's not tone deafness it's a specific attempt to fix one of their player's brands.

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    I can't believe that's a real tweet

• Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    Langly wrote: »
    I mean it's not tone deafness it's a specific attempt to fix one of their player's brands.

Unfortunately for them we all have special eyes.

• Options
    HawkstoneHawkstone Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things. Somewhere outside of BarstowRegistered User regular

Yeah..I mean as disgusted as we are...this is clearly a franchise trying their damnedest to repair the rep of their most recognizable franchise player. This isn't tone deaf...it is cold and calculated.

Inside of a dog...it's too dark to read.
  • Options
    PeenPeen Registered User regular
    Fuck that bullshit and fuck football forever.

Also can't wait for the season to start, let's go Eagles!

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited August 2015

Close. It is both tone-deaf and an attempt to fix his image.

EDIT: Also I don't feel as guilty because the only Giant who has brought harm to anyone that isn't them self is the greatest player to ever wear the uniform (but hasn't for years and years)

Goose! on
  • Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    Goose! wrote: »

EDIT: Also I don't feel as guilty because the only Giant who has brought harm to anyone that isn't them self is the greatest player to ever wear the uniform (but hasn't for years and years)

You should feel as guilty, because the effect that Phil Simms has on millions of people every week is a far greater crime .

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Maximum wrote: »
    Goose! wrote: »

You should feel as guilty, because the effect that Phil Simms has on millions of people every week is a far greater crime .

Hofstetler > Simms

• Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    Training camp fights happen in every single camp every single year.

When Buddy Ryan was coaching the Eagles, he used to task specific guys with actually instigating TC fights. Like, it was an assigned duty.

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    There's video of the jerk who destroyed the hitchhiking robot in Philly.

He was wearing a Cunningham Jersey.

• Options
    There's video of the jerk who destroyed the hitchhiking robot in Philly.

He was wearing a Cunningham Jersey.

@Peen ?

• Options
    PeenPeen Registered User regular
    o shit I actually do have a cunningham jersey

• Options
    You monster!

• Options
    PizzleStixxPizzleStixx Parp? Burnett? Really? UghRegistered User regular
    I wonder if the kids dad three a battery at Santa Claus at the Eagles game.

PizForum-Whalers-2.jpg
  • Options
    HawkstoneHawkstone Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things. Somewhere outside of BarstowRegistered User regular

You know that was like 30 years ago right? I mean I don't even like the Birds and I think that reference is looooong past the due date. Every fan base is the Eagles fan base now...many are a good deal worse.

Inside of a dog...it's too dark to read.
  • Options
    You're right. Now instead of Santa jokes, we can make robot jokes towards Eagles fans.

They don't discriminate. They hate both human and AI legends

• Options
    AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    Hawkstone wrote: »

You know that was like 30 years ago right? I mean I don't even like the Birds and I think that reference is looooong past the due date. Every fan base is the Eagles fan base now...many are a good deal worse.

Which is probably why he asked if the dude's DAD threw a battery?

• Options
    Inquisitor77Inquisitor77 2 x Penny Arcade Fight Club Champion A fixed point in space and timeRegistered User regular
    That video literally shows jack shit and the fact that anyone is reporting it makes me want to fucking kick a robot.

It's grainy footage of some guy making a kicking motion behind some garbage cans. You can't even see if he's kicking anything.

Fucking idiots will just report anything nowadays.

• Options
    edited August 2015
    CVDJXQV.jpg

I'm sorry Canada, Europe, New York, Massachusetts, and fucking Jersey treated you better in the span of a month than my state did in a night. Rest in peace, hitchBOT. You'll never be forgotten, and the traitors to robotland will never be forgiven <3

ed: Jameis threw 3 ints in 5 passes. Going on the record saying him busting will make me happier than anything else that could happen this season

Sweeney Tom on
  • Options
    That video literally shows jack shit and the fact that anyone is reporting it makes me want to fucking kick a robot.

It's grainy footage of some guy making a kicking motion behind some garbage cans. You can't even see if he's kicking anything.

Peen is holding the trash robots arms. It's pretty obvious.

It's either that, or he's stomping hobos again, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

• Options
    Inquisitor77Inquisitor77 2 x Penny Arcade Fight Club Champion A fixed point in space and timeRegistered User regular
    Maximum wrote: »

Peen is holding the trash robots arms. It's pretty obvious.

It's either that, or he's stomping hobos again, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

I see two vaguely stick-like things in grainy video shot at potato resolution with no daylight. And apparently the video is from a guy who is famous on Youtube for pranking people.

Even that aside, the video is fucking worthless for anything other than knowing that some person was around that area making kicking motions near trash cans. Woooooo.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I blame @Bogey for this thread title!

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    injury season has started

• Options
    Angry wrote: »
    Hawkstone wrote: »

Which is probably why he asked if the dude's DAD threw a battery?

Apparently sarcasm and jokes are missed on some people.

PizForum-Whalers-2.jpg
  • Options
    Had to get Tom Brady out of the thread title.

• Options
    edited August 2015
    Arian Foster hurt his groin, could require surgery/IR

Sweeney Tom on
  • Options
    Arian Foster hurt his groin, could require surgery/IR

Son of a

• Options
    Yikes, already?

PizForum-Whalers-2.jpg
  • Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    Welp.

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    The first casualty on my Bad Predictions team. Hopefully he's okay.

• Options
    edited August 2015
    CLfuQSOUMAAeCnu.jpg

I've seen this jersey in video and picture form from front and back now and conclude it looks like shit

Sweeney Tom on
  • Options
    They should leave the tape on the helmets come regular season.

• Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    edited August 2015
    I really don't mind those jerseys

They're kinda neat, I think

Like blaze orange and winter camo gear!

Dead Legend on
    diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options
    They look like enemies in a call of duty game.

This discussion has been closed.