As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Hey. How's your day going?

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    Wait did people not know

then again i guess I just posted it in the kid thread and haven't posted much about it since (been crazy busy)

Yes, I imagine taking care of a newborn using tentacles normal human arms must be quite exhausting

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I knew!

Yeah I know all about the hidden cameras you put in my house!

I'm watching you right now. Put some pants on!

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    I knew!

I'm not even home, you must be watching my dad!

• Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    edited May 2015
    Oh hey, dog pictures!
    mEarqtrl.jpgO1T3hmWl.jpg
    Tomorrow I'm taking Sprocket to get his fur coat shaved down, since he's overdue. We also like to have the groomers color his hair with chalk so he has a little punk mohawk.

I don't know what color to choose. Bright pink has been the best so far but green wasn't bad. I kinda want to give blue a try so it will match his collar.

TankHammer on
  • Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    Never had Bojangles, but I am eagerly awaiting this Zaxby's place to open up

You see, I fucking love fried chicken. It is an 1/8th peg below a rare-medium(because medium-rare implies too much cooked) porterhouse or ribeye for me

There are some great local joints around here that I passed up in favor of Popeye's. It was pretty good. But the spicy lacked spice so I added some spicy seasoning mix. It took it next level.

I probably should have got the family order just to be safe, the 4 piece legs/thigh combo just wasn't quite satisfying enough.

uh

if you want fried chicken zaxbys is going to dissappoint you

Damnit. I've never tried it.

They're opening one up here though.

Still will probably sample it. The wings any good?

diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    fried chicken heirarchy:

Bojangles
    Popeyes
    Church's
    KFC

It is known

• Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    I like zaxby chicken strips & their zax sauce

pretty decent

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Jessupdate: still doofy happy, but fucking wrecked from moving

Going to drink a gallon of water, have a tepid bath and a handful of ibuprofen

And tomorrow, I clean

• Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Never had Bojangles, but I am eagerly awaiting this Zaxby's place to open up

You see, I fucking love fried chicken. It is an 1/8th peg below a rare-medium(because medium-rare implies too much cooked) porterhouse or ribeye for me

There are some great local joints around here that I passed up in favor of Popeye's. It was pretty good. But the spicy lacked spice so I added some spicy seasoning mix. It took it next level.

I probably should have got the family order just to be safe, the 4 piece legs/thigh combo just wasn't quite satisfying enough.

uh

if you want fried chicken zaxbys is going to dissappoint you

Damnit. I've never tried it.

They're opening one up here though.

Still will probably sample it. The wings any good?

they're ok

their chicken strips and zax sauce is the thing to get

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    I am pretty drunk, to the point of swaying while walking. But no tears, which while I know tears can be good I take to mean that I am still firmly in the 'pissed off' stage and havent progressed to 'mopey' which I'm taking as a positive

• Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    edited May 2015
    Other than the "Zalads" at Zaxby's, the Kickin' Chicken Sandwich is the thing to get. Chicken strips drowned in buffalo sauce and served between two buttery pieces of thick Texas toast with ranch. It's served with crispy crinkle-cut fries.
    9HRiXbb.jpg
    They aren't a "fried chicken" place, they're specifically a chicken fingers place.

They charge extra for more sauce because of how good it is.

TankHammer on
  • Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    I like Grandy's, and Lee's Fried Chicken, as far as fastfood establishments go.

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Talked to my parents, Dad is in hospital recovering from a full knee replacement, courtesy of the VA. He'll be getting the other one done in about six months, give or take. He's doing all of the recovery stuff really well, because my dad is basically Gimli, but the hospital is being really stingy on pain meds. Because yeah the old man what just got his leg chopped open totally just wants to just get high on pills.

• Options
    ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    Made a terrible decision and drove up here and missed the first two innings, but it worked out

aoJd3r6.jpg

• Options
    Just got to hang out with @tynic for an hour. Sadly it couldn't be more.

She learned a lot from Anya, mainly where the magazines are and where the table in the cafe is.

• Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Very important things to know.

• Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    I would love to meet Anya!

Also you guys I guess.

• Options
    Liiya wrote: »
    I would love to meet Anya!

Also you guys I guess.

I've pretty much resigned myself to being the purveyor of Anyameets, anyway.

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I told her there was a dwarf sleeping under the table but she ripped apart my web of lies immediately by demanding to know why she couldn't see him.

Also she asked why he was asleep and I said it was because he was drunk as a skunk. Sorry Mori, janson.

• Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    my brother and sister-in-law say they're actually totally cool with relatives coming over just to see my niece and nephew because it gives them an ever-so-brief respite

• Options
    Just got to hang out with tynic for an hour. Sadly it couldn't be more.

She learned a lot from Anya, mainly where the magazines are and where the table in the cafe is.

Sounds like Anya did better than me, then. I mostly just kept kicking the table and spilling our drinks everywhere.

• Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    Wait did people not know

then again i guess I just posted it in the kid thread and haven't posted much about it since (been crazy busy)

yeah man i had no idea, congratulations!

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    tynic wrote: »
    I told her there was a dwarf sleeping under the table but she ripped apart my web of lies immediately by demanding to know why she couldn't see him.

Also she asked why he was asleep and I said it was because he was drunk as a skunk. Sorry Mori, janson.

Dwarves are notorious alcoholics, so at least you told the truth.

• Options
    Anya seems pretty bright.

I know I just believe everything Tynic says implicitly.

• Options
    ChicoBlue wrote: »
    Anya seems pretty bright.

I know I just believe everything Tynic says implicitly.

The recipe for a happy and interesting life.

Possibly not a LONG one, but ...

• Options
    ASimPerson wrote: »

Sounds like Anya did better than me, then. I mostly just kept kicking the table and spilling our drinks everywhere.

Speaking of you, when are we gonna hang out sometime?

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Usagi wrote: »

And tomorrow, I clean
    Where you at now?

• Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular

Whoa whoa, what the hell, man? What's next, a vicious barb about how they're all proficient with axes and hammers?

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I knew!

I'm not even home, you must be watching my dad!

I thought those looked more wrinkly than usual.

• Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »

Whoa whoa, what the hell, man? What's next, a vicious barb about how they're all proficient with axes and hammers?

This is secondary to the slander against skunks

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Goose! wrote: »
    Usagi wrote: »

And tomorrow, I clean
    Where you at now?

Still in hipster paradise, for another week or so

• Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular

But what about their lust for precious metals and gemstones?

diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options

But what about their lust for precious metals and gemstones?

Seinfeld-Leaving.gif

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    MadEddyMadEddy Creepy house watching youRegistered User regular
    Izzy having a Rapunzel moment:

mv1xp4bb0kej.jpg

(Actually, she just wants to chase pigeons, but we're several stories up and she's an indoor cat now, so she'll never get her wish.)

ruby-red-sig.jpg
  • Options

I'm busy this weekend, but maybe the next couple after that?

• Options

I'm busy this weekend, but maybe the next couple after that?

I'm down, sure! I work weekends but I'm off in the early afternoon, so maybe sometime then? I'll PM ya when it gets closer to the time.

• Options
    Had another night of offloading 800 boxes from a 767.

At the end of the night on our way from the cargo ramp back to the FBO, we had a convoy of: A Car, A Truck, A John Deere tractor, a Belt Loader, a Fork Lift, and me in a 5,000 gallon Jet Fuel truck.

I was honored to drive the War Rig.

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    I've been up since 5 and I forgot to eat someone bring me dinner

• Options
    I've been up since 5 and I forgot to eat someone. Bring me dinner.

• Options
    Hey, you had your chance, we brought Anya *and* Niko.

This discussion has been closed.