As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Podcasts] Recruit a team of Teenagers With Attitude

• Options
    HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    Media tie-ins remind me of when I opened a novelization of one of the X-men movies, and it said "Wolverine was knocked against the corner of the house, pretty much destroying the wall."

I forget the exact wording, but when I saw "pretty much" I politely and swiftly put the book back on the shelf

• Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    rfilyaw wrote: »
    Media tie-ins remind me of when I opened a novelization of one of the X-men movies, and it said "Wolverine was knocked against the corner of the house, pretty much destroying the wall."

I forget the exact wording, but when I saw "pretty much" I politely and swiftly put the book back on the shelf

I was recommended a fantasy series by a friend and on like the 5th page the phrase "war college" was used

at that time I'd never heard of a war college and thought it was essentially the dumbest sounding version of "military academy" ever and put the book down

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular

"He stood up, kinda angry."

• Options
    augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    A novel narrated by Wolverine, every sentence ending in bub.

august on
  • Options
    No hold on wait. The Bible on Tape narrated by Wolverine and every sentence ends with bub. Maybe some snikts in the Old Testament.

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    I think you mean the Buble

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    What's an adult contemporary singer gotta do with this

• Options
    "Jesus Wept, Bub" is I guess what I'm building to here.

• Options
    David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    GB Unprofessional Friday intro was all about alarm clocks in the morning, Jeff was saying that his clock is set to some shitty local radio station and Drew just managed to sneak in that his radio just played the same Sonny and Cher song every morning.

I :heartbeat: Drew.

euj90n71sojo.png
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    I still haven't finished the first Premium Contradiction video
    They are getting really into the weeds here and it's a bit less compelling to watch

• Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    I really love these dota segments because it all sounds totally insane.

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I just love watching Jeff goad Brad into spending money on dumb shit

• Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    This UPF is gonna get real sad once someone finds out Rowdy Roddy Piper died

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    Mr. G wrote: »
    This UPF is gonna get real sad once someone finds out Rowdy Roddy Piper died

Happened a few minutes ago

• Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    Oh my god this is the most Drew thing possible

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    I dunno I don't see a hotas anywhere

• Options
    Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    Brad has a disease

Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
  • Options
    DiarmuidDiarmuid Amazing Meatball Registered User regular
    That is a pretty good sneeze

• Options
    Jeff is gonna keep everyone here an extra hour watching him play pso2 cuz he the boss.

• Options
    Are they not doing power bombcasts any more?

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    It's usually just a semi-occasional thing when there's some "big" wrestling thing to talk about

• Options
    also because that's the only time half the people on the podcast pay attention to wrestling

• Options
    I think Jeff is done with wrestling for a while.

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    None of them except Dan really like wrestling anymore

• Options
    I mean yeah but its been like a really long time with several payperviews in between

• Options
    Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    edited August 2015
    Also Giancarlo moved away. Jeff mentioned a while ago that was one of the factors

Beef Avenger on
    Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
  • Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    why listen to a bunch of grumpy assholes be mad about wrestling on the powerbombcast when you could listen to a trio of snarky assholes be ambivalent about wrestling on It's A Work!

• Options
    Kilroy wrote: »
    why listen to a bunch of grumpy assholes be mad about wrestling on the powerbombcast when you could listen to a trio of snarky assholes be ambivalent about wrestling on It's A Work!

I don't find them to be mad about wrestling most of the time

and usually when they think its currently bad I agree

but I like its a work too!

• Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    chincy stop being reasonable and let me hock my shit

• Options
    NEVER

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Shit, girl, you don't need to neg another cast to hock your shit. Just hock!
    Hock it up all over the place.

• Options
    ew

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    edited August 2015
    500px-Hocking_hills_area.gif

I want to visit conkles hollow

Erin The Red on
  • Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Hahahaha holy shit everyone egging Brad into destroying his Dota items

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    Hahahaha holy shit everyone egging Brad into destroying his Dota items

DUST IT

• Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    edited August 2015
    Moriveth wrote: »

"He stood up, kinda angry."

That's why he checked the cupboards, located some cereal, and had breakfast before putting everything back exactly as it had been. It was HIS apartment now, meaning a place where everything that happened would be known to him, and to Cerberus. The thought pleased him and Leng was still smiling as he left.

Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    SomestickguySomestickguy Registered User regular
    Guess what, guys...!

https://youtu.be/kyF4Wdk0KOg

Yes, my next Giant Bomb show intro project is well underway!

It may say Draft 1, but this took a LONG time and a LOT of redos and learning new techniques.

Um

Does anyone have a more clever title than Giants and Bombination....?

• Options
    SomestickguySomestickguy Registered User regular
    Also I'm fishing for clips. Is there a decent one of Alex with his wrestling mask?

• Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    check his old gamespot "worst games of all time" video

I distinctly remember him wearing a mask in that

• Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
This discussion has been closed.