As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

So is anyone gonna make a [chat] or what

19596979899101»

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    Vanguard wrote: »
    spool32 wrote: »
    Vanguard wrote: »
    spool is hereby disqualified from talking about food

let it be known

false I am the food maestro

I am the beethoven of the kitchen

um beethoven was blind in his ears this totally different

I AM NOSE BLIND!

this is a weird variant of face blindness, not being able to see other people's noses and i don't really know what it has to do with the conversation at hand

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Mints ok but I don't like it in food

Like.. A mint paste with lamb or whatever. It's distracting

I like thin mints. And thin mint cookies. And thin mint ice cream

I like it as a dessert flavor I guess

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    HANOVER, NH—According to students enrolled in professor Michael Rosenthal's Philosophy 101 course at Dartmouth College, that guy, Darrin Floen, the one who sits at the back of the class and acts like he's Aristotle, seriously needs to shut the fuck up.

Floen (inset) is known to make his insufferable comments during class at Thornton Hall.

His fellow students describe Floen's frequent comments as eager, interested, and incredibly annoying.

"He thinks he knows about philosophy," freshman Duane Herring said. "But I hate his voice, and I hate the way he only half raises his hand, like he's so laid back. We're discussing ethics in a couple weeks, but I don't know if I can wait that long before deciding if it's morally wrong to pound his face in."

p-poldy?

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    in windows 10. I like that it has a native multi-screen taskbar (although I already have displayfusion which does that for me)

but my chrome now is white at the top instead of see-through and it's hideous. must find a way around this, and no I won't be stopping using chrome.

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    YoshisummonsYoshisummons You have to let the dead vote, otherwise you'd just kill people you disagree with!Registered User regular
    I hate every iteration of mint flavor possible.

Also, I slather everything in ketchup and when I was littler I used to just eat ketchup between two slices of white bread.

*Drops mic*

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Geth, recycle the thread.

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was careening by at warp 4.2

@override367 will create the new thread
    @Bogart is backup

This discussion has been closed.