As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Puzzle & Dragons] 3 minute stamina, CO-OP mode, ranking mode

• Options
    ZomroZomro Registered User regular
    edited May 2016
    Just picked this up and convinced my brother to get it, too. He added me as a friend and I accepted the invite. He shows on my friends list but I don't show on his. I could remove him and send an invite, but I already selected him as my "best friend" and, as far as I'm aware, you can only BF once. Any way to fix it without having to remove him?

Edit: He figured it out. It updated after closing and reloading the app

Zomro on
  • Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    On occasion they do give extra bf options, btw
    You can't have multiple unchosen ones stored though, use or lose

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    Just a reminder because the video I linked got Bottom-of-the-Paged. Go back to Page 97 if you need tips for Ranking Dungeon (and combo better, you scrub).

So according to my friends list, @Kick_04 @38thDoe and @pslong9 have >3 weeks since they last played. What's up boys? Do we need someone else to take over for the new thread?

• Options
    Kick_04Kick_04 Registered User regular
    That sounds about right for me, I still have the game downloaded and connected to my google account. Just don't have time to play right now and started to lose interest in it with all the MP dragons and ranking dungeons.

Can just remove me from your friends list to make space for someone else. Might come back to the game in the future, still have my memorial tamadra to feed to something.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Haven't had much chance to play since we had my second daughter a bit over a month ago.
    Really the killer is my wife hasn't had much time to play either so there's no one asking for my Kana on a daily basis!

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    CONGRATS!!!

• Options
    AhiMahiAhiMahi Registered User regular
    Thank you back to back to back +egg drop events. I was able to hyper max 6 monsters so far.

• Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    AhiMahi wrote: »
    Thank you back to back to back +egg drop events. I was able to hyper max 6 monsters so far.

Holy shit bro.

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    I'm still stuck on the dumb 'awakenings disabled' challenges

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I've got 120 pluses waiting for my next target, but I'm getting selection anxiety. Current teams: A.Shiva, A.Sakuya, AAL (in process of leveling subs), A.Bastet.

Shiva and Sakuya are the teams I play most. I can't decide if putting pluses into something like Urd or Yamato is worthwhile since they don't cross to other teams easily. Another option is DIzanami since she's damn near a mainstay on A.Sakuya (plus she's easily farmable if I decide to feed her off), and I'm using her on AAL until I get the team set up.

Other potential candidates:
    A.Isis
    Sun Quan
    AAL (...I guess)
    G/R LiuBei

In the meantime, I'll be farming Hera Sowilo and Kanetsugu for those sweet sweet pluses.

• Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    yea i have like 230 or something ready to go and don't know who will get them

mostly run my urd team nowadays, so probably her, though i wonder if throwing them at a. kagu or set is worth it over urd for the stats

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    So I guess I need Facebook to vote on the PCGF.

So I guess I'm not voting because hahaha fuck no.

• Options
    edited May 2016
    tsk, I missed one like a week ago apparently, now my consecutive days are separate from the logged in ones
    60d9Byxl.jpg
    Rip

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    People are already voting for Neptune. Why do they want to see the world burn?

• Options
    25.1%

I can do better, want those piis.

• Options
    Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    BlueBlue wrote: »
    tsk, I missed one like a week ago apparently, now my consecutive days are separate from the logged in ones
    60d9Byxl.jpg
    Rip

I thought there was no bonus for consecutive logins, just overall logins?

• Options
    the consectutive login ends after a certain number of days, then only overall logins matter

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    mts wrote: »
    the consectutive login ends after a certain number of days, then only overall logins matter
    Blue's screen cap since 600 consecutive days. Translation error?

• Options
    i think after a while it says that regardless of the streak and uses that for overall

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    Madican wrote: »
    25.1%

I can do better, want those piis.

Watching playoff hockey. "Fuck it, I have a bit of Stam left before bed."

.....85%

I'm trying to figure out how much Stam and time I want to put into this, when the Descended Challenge is RIGHT THERE.

• Options
    Magus` wrote: »
    BlueBlue wrote: »
    60d9Byxl.jpg
    Rip

I thought there was no bonus for consecutive logins, just overall logins?

There is no bonus for consecutive logins past the pal points
    But, if your consecutive logins are the same as the number of logins, i.e. never missed, the 50x logins reward screens will say consecutive

CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    http://mypadmail.com/pcgf

http://mypadmail.com/simple

If you want to know who is already making the cut and who has no chance.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    wow isis huh

CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    I guess as a superquick base for skill inheritance? She has decent awakenings and stats too, I guess.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Yeah once skill inheritance comes over here she takes her Ra Dragon sub spot back.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Geez, Dark Angel Metatron all the way at #43

I would love a Pandora though. And quite a number of those other gods. I'm seeing some I have though and should probably work on, like Yomi and Anubis (need their monster materials).

• Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    edited May 2016
    Basically everything I want is in the top 25 right now for the PCGF

Good thing I have around 85 stones now, huh?

ElementWrath on
  • Options
    I might possibly whale a bit for this Godfest, just because it is the PCGF. Of course if I do then I'm out for GF for a while barring natural stones.

Probably worth it.

• Options
    edited May 2016
    Completely worth it. You're MUCH less likely to hit duds, but dupes have a bit higher probability. Depending on the dupe, though, that's not necessarily a bad thing.

A lot of people on the PAD Subreddit are bitching about how many dupe Kushinadas they pulled last PCGF; and I believe she was one of the cards on the bubble.

In other news: I am having way too much difficulty getting through Zhou Yu on Descended Challenge.

Mugsley on
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Mugsley wrote: »
    Completely worth it. You're MUCH less likely to hit duds, but dupes have a bit higher probability. Depending on the dupe, though, that's not necessarily a bad thing.

A lot of people on the PAD Subreddit are bitching about how many dupe Kushinadas they pulled last PCGF; and I believe she was one of the cards on the bubble.

In other news: I am having way too much difficulty getting through Zhou Yu on Descended Challenge.

i scraped through zhou you by like 1 hp. dropped my double gravity but she still had her resolve but hse had her damage reduction up. I end up with a x64 with my kirin and drop her down to the tiniest sliver of health i have ever seen, and she drops her turn one protection and i finish her off

mts on
    camo_sig.png
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Zhou Yu down. I carried Orochi on my Shiva team (though admittedly, his TPAs are pretty nice for MOTHERFUCKINGPHOENIX).

I'm not sure how I want to handle Wadatsumi and Kaguya-Hime. I thought we weren't supposed to see these gimmick restrictions anymore. Many are saying Athena Bastet for both, but my combo skills seem to shit the bed as soon as I pick Athena Bastet. Losing the time extensions for both dungeons doesn't help.

Mugsley on
  • Options
    They removed the stuff like healer only no awoken skill dungeons still exist and suck.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Awoken Leilan made. Not sure what to do with her.

• Options

She's a staple sub on my Shiva teams. I've seen a fair number of people run her as a main. Typical team: A.Leilan/A.Leilan, CaoCao, Set, RValk, Urd

Similar subs to Shiva. Other options: Gadius, Yamato, LiuBei, Ronia

Gadius+LiuBei is another Leilan active, and LiuBei max skill is 5 turns. I want to say Gadius is 10 but can't tell without looking it up.

• Options
    AtaxrxesAtaxrxes Hellnation Cursed EarthRegistered User regular

Tsubaki team?

• Options
    edited May 2016
    No Shiva, Gadius, Yamato, LiuBei or Tsubaki. Check back after PCGF.

Magus` on
  • Options
    BillmaanBillmaan Registered User regular
    Mugsley wrote: »
    Zhou Yu down. I carried Orochi on my Shiva team (though admittedly, his TPAs are pretty nice for MOTHERFUCKINGPHOENIX).

I'm not sure how I want to handle Wadatsumi and Kaguya-Hime. I thought we weren't supposed to see these gimmick restrictions anymore. Many are saying Athena Bastet for both, but my combo skills seem to shit the bed as soon as I pick Athena Bastet. Losing the time extensions for both dungeons doesn't help.

If you have access to a tanky team, they don't really depend so much on awakenings. I cruised through both dungeons with Saria/Thor.

• Options
    Yeah I hit a wall on wadtsumi. I'm guessing my best bet it to keep hammering away with my gheto bestcat/verd team until I get lucky?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Finally beat Friday uberlit dungeon with a Shiva Dragon ally.

Feels good.

Got a devilit out of it. <3

• Options
    Yamatsumi keeps kicking my ass despite my green team being strong. I blame Yamato eating all my CDs.

This discussion has been closed.