As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Puzzle & Dragons] 3 minute stamina, CO-OP mode, ranking mode

1939495969799»

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    edited May 2016
    http://puzzleanddragons.us/10-mm-giveaways/

You have until 9 PM PST to register for the stream rewards. 5 minutes.

GO GO OGO GO

Madican on
  • Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    Supposedly the link is being extended to 10pm since the stream is still going on.

• Options
    AhiMahiAhiMahi Registered User regular
    oh thank goodness they extended :)

• Options
    Is spending three stones on Descended Carnival to get some cards I can't beat regular dungeons of worth it?

*looks at his new materials for Awoken Haku, Awoken Tsukuyomi, Awoken Da Qiao & Xiao Qiao, and Awoken Anubis*

Yeah I think so.

• Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    http://puzzleanddragons.us/10-mm-giveaways/

You have until 9 PM PST to register for the stream rewards. 5 minutes.

GO GO OGO GO

Did I miss a thing? :(

• Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    yes but on the bright side no one knows what the thing will be

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    @Madican it was pivotal when I first started awakening cards.

----
    And, yes, if you registered during the stream you got some rewards. I didn't register but I heard about it on the NA FB page.

• Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    Is it the moogle?

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    chrisnlchrisnl Registered User regular
    The moogle is just a login reward for the collaboration event. I didn't do any stream stuff and got it, so there must be some other reward.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    They haven't said what you get if signed up last night yet. It probably won't be anything to major to avoid pissing off a lot of people.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    i figured it would just be [additional stream reward]
    so like a tamadra or best case a py

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    BillmaanBillmaan Registered User regular
    Finally got enough credit from Google surveys to buy the special stone package. Got a second Uriel. Two Uriels, two Gadius (Gadii?)...bring on Xiang Mei.

• Options
    AtaxrxesAtaxrxes Hellnation Cursed EarthRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Picked up another Zhou Yuo in the Carnival because apparently I need two, one for Haku and one for ADQXQ. Why is he used for four total cards anyway?

• Options
    FiskebentFiskebent DenmarkRegistered User regular
    edited May 2016
    I think I might find a use for Jörmungandr, so I've spent all my stamina on that dungeon since it opened. And now he's max skilled. No stones necessary. That's crazy fast when I think back on how long I've spent max skilling monsters in the past.

I like the dungeon. I don't think I failed once and I max skilled Lumiel and my christmas Archangel too. And you get almost as many +eggs as when you run Hera-Sowilo.

Fiskebent on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    It occurs to me that despite my box getting stronger, more descended dungeons being conquered, and new cards made, I still can't beat the Thursday and Friday mythical dungeons.

It's time to start looking up farm teams for both.

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Thursday, you just need a decent fire lead and some fast orb changers. Friday is more difficult.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    so i didn't attempt the ranking dungeon until today since i was trying so hard to fruitlessly farm cloud skillups

didn't realize it was basically a free stone/tama at the very least since everything in it is on 99 turn timers

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    There's no need to wait for a Godfest to use my rank 250 pull right? That has it's own probability matrix yeah?

• Options
    edited May 2016
    BlueBlue wrote: »
    so i didn't attempt the ranking dungeon until today since i was trying so hard to fruitlessly farm cloud skillups

didn't realize it was basically a free stone/tama at the very least since everything in it is on 99 turn timers

Stone, jewels, a hard-to-get material (Fagan drops a lot and he's 16K feed EXP off-color), and possibly piis in addition to really good EXP with no danger. I've been running it constantly since it's been up. 11 ranks until 250.

Madican on
  • Options
    Props to @Madican for reminding me of the power of DMeta (I saw her as a friend lead and thought, "Oh yeah, FUCK YOU LASER!"). I threw a team together last night and managed to get through Wadatsumi. If I had more Stam, I would have taken shots at Kaguya-Hime with the same team. I also managed to get Yamatsumi with a Shiva team earlier in the weekend.

[DMeta/DMeta, Zuoh, DIzanami, SoC Luci, Vamp] -- I know SoC Luci and Diza have passive heal, but they are small enough that they helped my health from getting too low.

So Kaguya-Hime and the two "level-up" dungeons were the only ones I didn't clear. And I managed to farm a fuckton of +eggs at the same time.

---
    So, Ranking Dungeon. I had barely enough Stam for one last run while I laid in bed last night. It didn't go well. Main account barely broke 85% but whatever. It's all for the freebies.

Funnily, my alt account managed to almost crack 50% with only two attempts.

This Goddess Challenge looks like a joke after the other dungeons I've been able to get through. Noah will probably be the only one I have trouble with.
    ---

Are we getting ADQXQ with this maintenance? I've heard rumors that we're also getting skill inheritance, but nothing concrete.

• Options
    BillmaanBillmaan Registered User regular
    All signs point to skill inheritance, yes. No idea about ADQXQ -- it feels like that just hit JP, but we do tend to get new evos pretty soon...

• Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    my guess is ares and persephone first

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    So who is making the new thread?

• Options
    Whomever has the time? I can do it, but not until after 8pm EST tonight.

• Options
    edited May 2016
    Maybe I'll give it a swing after work. Probably a similar time to what you said, maybe 7 EST.

@38thDoe mind sending me the plain text for the OP so I can copy paste it? I'll probably make some changes, it's needed an update for a while.

Edit: Or I can just quote you. Duh.

ElementWrath on
  • Options
    Yeah, I was just going to quote the OPs and modify as needed. If you want, I can try to pull down some of the info from the PAD subreddit. They've got stuff such as stamina efficiency charts and various calculations for +eggs, etc.

Actually, I want to add 1-2 YT links for orb combos, too. There was a relatively recent one by PAD Ragnarok that, for whatever reason, really clicked with me and helped increase my average matches per board by a decent margin (~3 per board to 4-6 per board)

• Options
    19.5% after all is said and done - I'll take it~

CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    Any dungeons I can run today for a Keeper of Rainbow and/or Dragon Fruit or do I gotta wait? I want to evolve this Kanna you see.

• Options
    Ataxrxes wrote: »
    Any dungeons I can run today for a Keeper of Rainbow and/or Dragon Fruit or do I gotta wait? I want to evolve this Kanna you see.

One of these challenge descends had a dragon fruit and seed floor, I forget which one

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Dragon Fruit can drop from tower to the sky. Keeper can drop from Fagan's technical dungeon. There is also the coin dungeon.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Final rank is 29.2%

I'll take it. Badpy and Flampy at least.

• Options
    TNTrooper wrote: »
    Dragon Fruit can drop from tower to the sky. Keeper can drop from Fagan's technical dungeon. There is also the coin dungeon.

Oh yeah coins! Hah.

• Options
    But yeah, rainbow keepers are trivial to get tomorrow. Just wait a day

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Spoit wrote: »

One of these challenge descends had a dragon fruit and seed floor, I forget which one

Jord.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TNTrooper wrote: »
    Spoit wrote: »

Jord.

Jord was the one I couldn't clear.

• Options
    Madican wrote: »
    Final rank is 29.2%

I'll take it. Badpy and Flampy at least.

grand predra + badpy is the 20.1-30% prize

CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Alright, I think this one's done, I'm calling it.

NEW THREAD NEW THREAD NEW THREAD

@Bobkins Flymo would you mind kindly shutting it down? Thanks!

Previous thread owner has posted in the new thread giving me the go-ahead.

ElementWrath on
This discussion has been closed.