As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Ace Com[chat]

• Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    Zampanov wrote: »
    are you sad I deleted the meaner version or do you think this is the meaner version

it's not

i thought it was! calling people twats is rude

I changed it from cunts so

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    I applied for another jerb today

this one would fit my life schedule SO nicely. They are looking for someone who likes late nights to close on - all the nights when I'm available!

the one thing they want is for the person not to be relying on bus schedules, but there's only a dropdown menu to indicate your primary mode of transportation and no way to put "would arrive by bus, would leave by other means" because I have several other ways I could get home, or spend the night at the boy's place which is down the street from this place.

I just picked the "walking" option because that's like... mostly true, and will become totally true over the summer.

Pls place let me be your nightime person I will do good pls give me dollars ;~; it'd be like $240/week and that is fucking ideal for moving off campus

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    syndalis wrote: »
    It is 8pm

I have eaten 720 calories all day thus far

I worked out and burned over 1000 in the gym.

My upcoming dinner is about 550 calories.

Maybe I should order chinese instead - I am like, dangerously low here.

wow what did you do at the gym

~75 minutes of mid to high intensity cardio with resistance and stuff. My calves and glutes are feeling the burn, and my heart rate was jacked for 60 of those 75 minutes.

I am also a bit of a fat so it is easier for me to burn large quantities of calories. I remember it being harder when I was healthier.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Coinage wrote: »
    *looks at self*
    *sobs*

20081231.jpg

Someday I've got to try that out, looks cathartic.

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Today:

My flight booking mysteriously did not
    My suit dry cleaning inexplicably was not

Fuck your couch

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    witness this man!

that is like

10x more exercise than i would do

very impressive

sig.gif
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Gim wrote: »
    *looks at self*
    *sobs*

20081231.jpg

Eating cookie dough from the tube in your underwear?

Not all it is cracked up to be.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    For months now the neighbors above us have been hammering at something nearly every day and at night there's usually a singular, loooooooong creak at night.

I just need our ceiling to not cave in for a few more months.

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    exercising is nice

i remember exercise

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    job places pls as soon as you hire me I will make dollars and then I can move off campus and be the MOST RELIABLE employee you have no idea

Q-Q

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    *looks at self*
    *sobs*

20081231.jpg

Why were you wearing gim's underwear?

• Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    job places pls as soon as you hire me I will make dollars and then I can move off campus and be the MOST RELIABLE employee you have no idea

Q-Q

job hunting is the worst

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    *looks at self*
    *sobs*

20081231.jpg

Even if it's, like, a third of what it's cracked up to be I'd consider it a fine life experience
    Not really, I would like to eat a little bit of cookie dough tho

• Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    edited January 2016
    *looks at self*
    *sobs*

20081231.jpg

thats cause you weren't doing it right
    you weren't sobbing in self pity and loathing

dlinfiniti on
    AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options

Q-Q

job hunting is the worst

my biggest liability is that I have like 0 experience other than this work study job and like

I can't get any until someone fucking hires me

And everything wants you to be able to available outside of bus schedule times, but I need a job so that I can move off campus so that I CAN be available outside of bus schedule times.

This is actually one of the first jobs I've seen around that didn't explicitly require previous experience so I'm feeling sorta hopeful

• Options
    I am disillusioned with the work experience

I suggest tuning in and dropping out

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    have you run into the agile vocabulary about teams being "forming, storming, or norming" yet

yeah but not in agile context

hr people use that too

• Options
    dlinfiniti wrote: »
    *looks at self*
    *sobs*

20081231.jpg

thats cause you weren't doing it right
    you weren't sobbing in self pity and loathing

The loathing usually came in the morning after I realized I ate an entire pizza, breadsticks, and a six pack of beer by myself after smoking up a little too much.

Years ago, of course.

But I remember that feel.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Eeee KITTIES (and a very messy house)!!!!

http://imgur.com/8F2I1No

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    have you run into the agile vocabulary about teams being "forming, storming, or norming" yet

yeah but not in agile context

hr people use that too

i think it's kind of silly sometimes

sig.gif
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    It is 8pm

~75 minutes of mid to high intensity cardio with resistance and stuff. My calves and glutes are feeling the burn, and my heart rate was jacked for 60 of those 75 minutes.

I am also a bit of a fat so it is easier for me to burn large quantities of calories. I remember it being harder when I was healthier.

i went to a wine tasting and ate japanese curry soup with chicken wontons and then cheddar snack mix and then now microwaved chicken tikka masala dish (not frozen tho)?

and yesterday i ate a bajillion things including delicious lamb chop & frites

i did no exercise since weds

lol

poo
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited January 2016
    my biggest liability is that I have like 0 experience other than this work study job and like

And everything wants you to be able to available outside of bus schedule times, but I need a job so that I can move off campus so that I CAN be available outside of bus schedule times.

This is actually one of the first jobs I've seen around that didn't explicitly require previous experience so I'm feeling sorta hopeful

assuming you can get to the interview phase, you're probably a shoe in

I think entry level jobs (for high school/college students) mainly hire on, does this person seem like they can pick this up, will they show up like they said they will, can they be personable

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Neco wrote: »

More pix pls

Gim on
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    i guess i will watch this agent carter s2 business while i eat

nerds!

poo
  • Options
    edited January 2016

More pix pls

K

Neco on
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular

Q-Q

job hunting is the worst

Are you involved in any organizations on campus? While you don't have any real work experience, you can use that to show that you are passionate and can get shit done.

• Options

More pix pls

Did...the link not work?

It worked, I just demand more kitties

• Options
    It is 8pm

i went to a wine tasting and ate japanese curry soup with chicken wontons and then cheddar snack mix and then now microwaved chicken tikka masala dish (not frozen tho)?

and yesterday i ate a bajillion things including delicious lamb chop & frites

i did no exercise since weds

lol

A couple weeks ago I had a baller steak dinner with SKFM and deebs where all my calorie goals were lit on fire.

Its good for the soul to let loose every now and again.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options

More pix pls

Did...the link not work?

It worked, I just demand more kitties

http://imgur.com/wjL2pSG

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    The latest in the 'Tony the Tiger tries to shut down the furries lusting for him on twitter' news: Chester Cheetah is stepping in to try and be the rebound for the furs.

ASjA07p.jpg?1
    FM7IPVd.jpg

• Options
    Cinders wrote: »

Q-Q

job hunting is the worst

Are you involved in any organizations on campus? While you don't have any real work experience, you can use that to show that you are passionate and can get shit done.

No, I'm not. How would this be helpful? I guess I can think of a couple of student groups that actually do things that might count as joblike, but they both only run part-semester and would require a massive time investment for $0.

hm

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Date was underwhelming. She was nice and cute. And boring.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »

Q-Q

job hunting is the worst

No, I'm not. How would this be helpful? I guess I can think of a couple of student groups that actually do things that might count as joblike, but they both only run part-semester and would require a massive time investment for $0.

hm

Give me a sec, I'll just let you look at my resume.

• Options
    Did get free shophouse and a good beer out of it so not a complete waste.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    Just ate so much korean food! Spicy soondubu! Kimbap! Aaaaah feels gooooood.

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    I am now spying on some Japanese people since no one expects me to understand them.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    I am now spying on some Japanese people since no one expects me to understand them.

That is one of my dreams.

steam_sig.png
  • Options

That is one of my dreams.

Think one figured it out since she smiled at me. They are to far down the train now.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
  • Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    Date was underwhelming. She was nice and cute. And boring.

This could've been your chat mazz
    Now look what happened

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
This discussion has been closed.