As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I tried to make a new [Game Grumps] thread, but I missed.

• Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnSOYQ9LUUc

A large crew this year for Stout Train

:D
    Fuckin incredible.

Psykoma on
  • Options
    Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular
    Turns out that watching Ross milk a cow is just as disturbing as watching him drink a glass of milk.

Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited March 2017
    God damn that musical number is fantastic.

Goose! on
  • Options
    Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jqiR-VBo8g

More podcast than gameplay, but it's fantastic!

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    MulletudeMulletude Registered User regular
    Jacob doesn't need to be a musician and actor, he can be the third grump

XBL-Dug Danger WiiU-DugDanger Steam-http://steamcommunity.com/id/DugDanger/
  • Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    Mulletude wrote: »

that's always my favorite kind of implied sentiment whenever some youtube group needs a replacement member
    'oh they should totally get x [, they're certainly cool with dropping their life]'

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    BlueBlue wrote: »
    Mulletude wrote: »

that's always my favorite kind of implied sentiment whenever some youtube group needs a replacement member
    'oh they should totally get x [, they're certainly cool with dropping their life]'

Yeah. That wasn't serious

• Options
    i kno

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    i kno

Idg what you were trying to say I guess

• Options
    that i think it's funny when people say stuff like that but seriously

CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    that i think it's funny when people say stuff like that but seriously

Ah, gotcha. A durr on me

I would really like to see Jacob be a somewhat regular guest though, like a couple times a year, the guy cracks me up.

• Options
    Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    I'm still hoping that Austin Creed gets a Guest Grump slot in the future.

ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
  • Options
    StormwatcherStormwatcher Blegh BlughRegistered User regular
    i would drop everything to become the third grump
    mainly so I could be an ass to Arin and become Dan's new best friend for life.

Steam: Stormwatcher | PSN: Stormwatcher33 | Switch: 5961-4777-3491
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    I know he's had many appearances, but god the Chris Pratt Guest Grumps would change my life

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Skull2185 wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jqiR-VBo8g

More podcast than gameplay, but it's fantastic!
    "This game is mjam." Oh god Jacob please keep coming on the show. <3

• Options
    KadokenKadoken Giving Ends to my Friends and it Feels Stupendous Registered User regular
    How is his rapping as Reihly Richey? Is it really modern or based more on 90s rap?

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited March 2017
    Goose! on
  • Options
    It's the perfect Grump game.

• Options
    edited March 2017
    Kadoken wrote: »
    How is his rapping as Reihly Richey? Is it really modern or based more on 90s rap?

It's not bad but he's a bit cheesey. I like a few of his songs but only this one stands out to me:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dk7uH70469c
    Imo he should work with other producers or work with other people because he really pops on collabs and features but his own stuff is a bit bland

Local H Jay on
  • Options
    webberwebber Registered User regular
    Goose! wrote: »

That was such a great episode.

This lucky penny is bullshit.
    Hearthstone - Webber #1330
    3DS: 0920-3235-4071
  • Options
    And then they followed it up with the worst Grumpcade ever.

• Options
    Wow, Snipperclips is an awesome idea, and so goddamn cute.

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    Goose! wrote: »
    And then they followed it up with the worst Grumpcade ever.

If by "worst" you mean "best", then yes.

• Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    The simpsons grumpcade was painfully bad.

Endless comments that say it reminded them of pre-danny grumps.
    Makes me glad I didn't come across the channel until the danny age arrived.

This episode was like watching a group of teenagers who just got high for the first time without any of the self injury enjoyment.

Psykoma on
  • Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    I'm enjoying Doodle Dudes a ton.

• Options
    urahonkyurahonky Resident FF7R hater Registered User regular
    It's probably going to be one of those incredibly divisive clips that either you hate it or love it. It kinda reminds me of when I was a kid and my buddies would play a shitty game and crack jokes.

• Options
    I haven't watched the Grumpcade video yet, but I know Oney rubs people the wrong way with his humor. Personally, I like him. Especially his Leo and Satan cartoons.

• Options
    He definitely brings the *goofy immature weird voices* side of Arin out but that's cuz they Newgrounds old guard

• Options
    ZomroZomro Registered User regular
    I just couldn't watch more than a couple minutes of that Grumpcade, there just wasn't any real commentary. It was just weird noise -> laughter and it just wasn't entertaining. However, I'm far more concerned by the fact that Oney just casually drew a swastika on the second Doodle Dudes within the first few minutes, and that just doesn't fly for me. I didn't finish the episode after that, and if he's going to be a common guest on that show, I'm not going to watch it. Do I think he did it as anything other than a joke? It doesn't matter if he did or not. He could make inappropriate racist and anti-semitic jokes in private all he wants, but you need to be aware of your audience. What you can do with a group of your close friends does not translate to an audience of millions (going by GG subscribers).

As far as I'm concerned, the Grumps could never invite him back again and nothing of value would be lost.

• Options
    AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    I'm enjoying Doodle Dudes a ton.

More evidence that Ross is only bearable while he is drawing something.

• Options
    StormwatcherStormwatcher Blegh BlughRegistered User regular
    After a couple of minutes of them barely saying anything and laughing a lot, I closed that tab.

Steam: Stormwatcher | PSN: Stormwatcher33 | Switch: 5961-4777-3491
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    AegeriAegeri Tiny wee bacteriums Plateau of LengRegistered User regular
    I watched most of the Simpsons episode because I am a sadist.

There is one moment, where they run over Marge that was absolutely worth the effort in putting up with it.

The Roleplayer's Guild: My blog for roleplaying games, advice and adventuring.
  • Options
    Hexmage-PAHexmage-PA Registered User regular
    I myself really enjoyed that Grumpcade. The voice they used for Marge gave me a giggle fit.

• Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    I would love to watch the grumps play the glorious shitshow that is sonic shuffle, but not with this crew

• Options
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sImuoYxwYEg

The Grumps are doing 6 charity auctions using Munny figures they painted in this video. Click through to youtube for the links in the description
    All auctions were at least $200 at the time of me posting this.

• Options
    BRIAN BLESSEDBRIAN BLESSED Maybe you aren't SPEAKING LOUDLY ENOUGHHH Registered User regular
    Skull2185 wrote: »
    I haven't watched the Grumpcade video yet, but I know Oney rubs people the wrong way with his humor. Personally, I like him. Especially his Leo and Satan cartoons.

I'm not a huge fan of his routines that skew towards weird bodily fluids and extreme taboos, but he definitely has talent for art, voice and animation. Some of his jokes I dislike pretty hard but when he does humour that I jive with he can crack me up like very few comedy acts I've seen

• Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    "That's okay you can wear socks on your horns instead heh he-"
    "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-socks are for your feets, silly."

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    I think I really, really like Doodle Doods a lot. I hate that it appears to be once a week.

• Options
    ZythonZython Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    I don't know where Grumps can go from here. Because now they have officially played Everything.

https://youtu.be/SR4qfmraOSA

Zython on
    Switch: SW-3245-5421-8042 | 3DS Friend Code: 4854-6465-0299 | PSN: Zaithon
    Steam: pazython