As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The "Bad" [fashion] Thread: Technically also things Man was not meant to digest.

• Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    Thats amazing!

• Options
    BillyIdleBillyIdle What does "katana" mean? It means "Japanese sword."Registered User regular
    Got a new shirt for a Margaritaville themed event!
    qgi5yi9b7ihn.jpeg

PSN: BillyIdle_
  • Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    tynic wrote: »
    uhoh

tumblr_o085usAPm71qg8qoro10_1280.jpg

may have not-very-accidentally bought an outfit fairly close to this one.

• Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    BillyIdle wrote: »
    Got a new shirt for a Margaritaville themed event!
    qgi5yi9b7ihn.jpeg

Forget it, Jimmy; it's Margaritaville.

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    1. that is an amazing looking shirt
    2. you are an amazing looking man
    3. that stubble shadow thing really works for you

• Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    I like short sleeve button up summer shirts like that, but they're either too looseor, but the right length so my stomach doesn't hang out f I raise my arms, or the right tightness, but too short.

I'm 5'11" and 150 pounds, I don't know why I have such trouble.

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    The real question is, what do you have against giving people a peek at your tum tum?

• Options
    edited July 2016
    I'm a very private person
    And clothes that fit well are preferred

Also, it's weirdly hairy

I have almost no arm hair, but I'm approaching ragged sweater vest on the body hair scale

DouglasDanger on
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular

Also, it's weirdly hairy

I have almost no arm hair, but I'm approaching ragged sweater vest on the body hair scale

me, but the opposite

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    I don't think I own a single short sleeved shirt that won't reveal my tum when I raise my arms above my head. And they're all pretty good fitting shirts. Different strokes, I guess.

I also shave my (admittedly minimal) belly hair, partially because of this.

• Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    i only own crop tops so it's kind of a given for me

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    I guess I'm a bit anxious about looking like I'm not wearing the right size shirts.

• Options
    pimentopimento she/they/pim Registered User regular

Also, it's weirdly hairy

Someone once saw me shirtless from behind across a room and remarked that they didn't know I had a back tattoo.

It's hair.

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    At least you don't have weirdly patchy chest hair. Ugh.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    edited July 2016
    whoops wrong thread

Magic Pink on
  • Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    pimento wrote: »

Also, it's weirdly hairy

Someone once saw me shirtless from behind across a room and remarked that they didn't know I had a back tattoo.

It's hair.

The other day I happened to see my back hair in a mirror for the first time in many many months, it is now more hair than back

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Kwoaru wrote: »

Also, it's weirdly hairy

It's hair.

The other day I happened to see my back hair in a mirror for the first time in many many months, it is now more hair than back

Just be careful should you shave.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuboJiAUMd8

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    Clean, hairless chests are the best

Body hair is a scourge

• Options
    edited July 2016
    Straightzi wrote: »
    Clean, hairless chests are the best

Body hair is a scourge

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Hairy chests is the bests

Magic Pink on
  • Options
    honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    Really depends on the qualities of the hair and the chest in question.

• Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    I kind of hate how hairy I am

but I love that I kind of have a soft pelt as opposed to gnarly body pubes

• Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    i've only got just a lil sprouting in the middle and some nip hair

clearly a superior configuration

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    If I could easily get rid of all of my body hair, I'd certainly consider it

The only body hair I even kind of like is my forearm hair

I'm also reluctant to do anything permanent though, because like, what if I need that hair back in the future?

• Options
    in the dystrumpian future, hair is currency

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    edited July 2016
    We posting our hairy backs now?

@Straightzi don't be ashamed of your mammalness. Embrace the body hair.

DaMoonRulz on
    3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    It is an absolutely ridiculous thing, I know

But I totally think about it

I think part of it is the occasional actor thing

Like, what if my director wants me to have really hairy legs? Right now I could pull that off, but if I got that all lasered off, it wouldn't be so easy

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    edited July 2016
    these shoes are from Samuel Windsor; they usually cost a hundred pounds (130 USD), but there's a stupid good sale going on at amazon.uk so I got them for 35 pounds instead (45 dollars)

2-400-BV09-Side-new5.jpg

Been looking for a nice pair of burgundy shoes for a while, and while I haven't worn monk straps before the simplicity of these ones appealed to me

Indie Winter on
    wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    jaziekjaziek Bad at everything And mad about it.Registered User regular
    Straightzi wrote: »
    If I could easily get rid of all of my body hair, I'd certainly consider it

The only body hair I even kind of like is my forearm hair

I'm also reluctant to do anything permanent though, because like, what if I need that hair back in the future?

I mean I hate all of mine, but especially the forearms, creeping down onto the back of my hands and knuckles.

Fuck. That. Shit.

Steam ||| SC2 - Jaziek.377 on EU & NA. ||| Twitch Stream
  • Options
    My forearm hair is soft and pleasant to the touch, and only barely reaches onto my hand (which, to be fair, I did not say I dug on)

My leg hair is probably my most despised hair

I mean, maybe not as much as armpits, but I can shave armpits effectively

My leg hair will be a thick stubble within twelve hours, it's miserable

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    edited July 2016
    Zonugal wrote: »
    Kwoaru wrote: »

Also, it's weirdly hairy

It's hair.

Just be careful should you shave.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuboJiAUMd8

I don't have enough hours in the day to take up body hair removal even if it interested me, I made peace with knowing that one day I will hear the call of the wild and leave society to rejoin my fellow sasquatches

Kwoaru on
    2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    aroo my brother arooooooooooooo

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    When I was younger I didn't like my arm and leg hair, but these days I'm more than happy with it.

I live next to swampland, so it helps keep the mosquitoes off me.

• Options
    NijaNija Registered User regular
    these shoes are from Samuel Windsor; they usually cost a hundred pounds (130 USD), but there's a stupid good sale going on at amazon.uk so I got them for 35 pounds instead (45 dollars)

2-400-BV09-Side-new5.jpg

Been looking for a nice pair of burgundy shoes for a while, and while I haven't worn monk straps before the simplicity of these ones appealed to me

So rude not including a Link This shoe is $79 and it looks amazing.

Can you take a real world picture when you get it, @Indie Winter ?

Priest lvl 110 Warlock lvl 9x DK lvl 110 Paladin lvl 9x Rogue lvl 8x

Steam Me
  • Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    getting old means growing hair in places you never had nor thought possible

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    y... your appendix...?

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    getting old means growing hair in places you never had nor thought possible

That pesky duodenum hair really sneaks up on ya.

• Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    edited July 2016
    Been invited to a coworker's hen's night/bachelorette party so I went out and bought a nice, simple, but versatile black dress on sale today
    CoB7VoVUEAEouPm.jpg

CoB7VoUUsAAzbHQ.jpg

Gatsby on
  • Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
  • Options
    ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    My body hair anecdote:

So a few years ago I'm at a Giants game here in SF, just waiting in line a concessions stand. Right behind me, an older gentlemen and wife get in line, and the guy says to his wife, "yeah, let's get in line right behind this hairy guy".

Now, I was wearing a t-shirt and shorts this day, as it was unusually warm. And I won't deny, I definitely do have arm and leg hair, but I have definitely known hairier guys, and as such, I do not think I am especially hairy.

So to have a guy remark on that fact, at a distance where I could hear him, almost made want to say something. And it's the only time that I can recall anyone has ever remarked on my body hair at all, so it remains especially weird.

• Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    I used to not be a fan of body hair on men

and now its all

bring it on.

This discussion has been closed.