As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Total War] Da Total WAAAAGH! Thread, Da Knights of Bretonnia are here! Sequel announced!

• Options
    PhillisherePhillishere Registered User regular
    edited October 2016
    Olivaw wrote: »
    Frei wrote: »
    thinking back to the old unit packs, goddamn, CA has really stepped up their game. Warhammer is turning out to be their best received and most well loved game yet I think, and a lot of it probably has to do with how they're handling DLC/FreeLC.

that said, just give it to me now. its done. give it to me.

It's so weird to hear you say that because my general impression of the reception is that, while the game is of high quality, the amount of DLC and its pricing is pretty absurd

There's a three dollar piece of DLC that adds blood effects to the game. I mean, that shit's just nonsense. Three dollars for blood? In a Warhammer game?

It doesn't bother me all that much because I'm not someone who has to buy everything (I still don't have the Beastmen pack because I'm not interested in playing as them) and by and large the quality of the content they put out is high, but how they've been putting out DLC since Shogun 2 has been... let's call it "aggressive"

And given what happened to Company of Heroes 2 I imagine it's all a mandate from the suits at Sega

The blood packs go back to at least Shogun 2 and have a legitimate reason to exist. The Total War games don't have gore to avoid an MA rating, which would eliminate them being stocked in a lot of brick and mortar stores. The blood packs don't change the rating so they make them available for people who care, and they generally have a lot of new animations to justify the price if you do.

Phillishere on
  • Options
    Corp.ShephardCorp.Shephard Registered User regular
    edited October 2016
    New starting locations is cool. I might actually buy this DLC. I do love me some Greenskins.

Corp.Shephard on
  • Options
    CenoCeno pizza time Registered User regular
    I know it's probably impossible

But I really wish they could get this out on a console somehow

• Options
    FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    I just love the fact that the Broken Tusk Mob and the Krimson Killerz are coming to the tabletop.

Though the Norgrimlings might be THE most OP unit seen thus far in Total Warhammer. Vanguard, increased unitsize, immune to psychology IRONBREAKERS!?!

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • Options
    Frei wrote: »
    thinking back to the old unit packs, goddamn, CA has really stepped up their game. Warhammer is turning out to be their best received and most well loved game yet I think, and a lot of it probably has to do with how they're handling DLC/FreeLC.

that said, just give it to me now. its done. give it to me.

It's so weird to hear you say that because my general impression of the reception is that, while the game is of high quality, the amount of DLC and its pricing is pretty absurd

There's a three dollar piece of DLC that adds blood effects to the game. I mean, that shit's just nonsense. Three dollars for blood? In a Warhammer game?

It doesn't bother me all that much because I'm not someone who has to buy everything (I still don't have the Beastmen pack because I'm not interested in playing as them) and by and large the quality of the content they put out is high, but how they've been putting out DLC since Shogun 2 has been... let's call it "aggressive"

And given what happened to Company of Heroes 2 I imagine it's all a mandate from the suits at Sega

The blood packs go back to at least Shogun 2 and have a legitimate reason to exist. The Total War games don't have gore to avoid an MA rating, which would eliminate them being stocked in a lot of brick and mortar stores. The blood packs don't change the rating so they make them available for people who care, and they generally have a lot of new animations to justify the price if you do.

Also. You're paying 1 dollar for the blood, 2 dollars for owning a DLC named BLOOD FOR THE BLOODGOD!

P.S: SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    The DLC so far has all been high value.

• Options
    FoefallerFoefaller Registered User regular
    I just love the fact that the Broken Tusk Mob and the Krimson Killerz are coming to the tabletop.

Though the Norgrimlings might be THE most OP unit seen thus far in Total Warhammer. Vanguard, increased unitsize, immune to psychology IRONBREAKERS!?!

The RoR Slayers are also going to be very popular, considering they have most of the things Dwarf players wished Slayers had (Charge Defense, Physical Resist, attacks that slow)

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Except Chaos, Chaos was garbage.

• Options
    SharpyVIISharpyVII Registered User regular
    Whilst £14 for Beastmen seems quite steep, it's roughly the price of 4 pints at my closest pub and the Beastmen have kept my busy for hours and add a nice distraction in the Grand Campaign when playing as other factions.

The Lord packs at £6 are pretty good value in my opinion too, refreshes the campaign quite nicely and keeps me going until the next DLC.

• Options
    Tube wrote: »

I didn't love Chaos (gave up my game with them real early), but I appreciate the design difficulty in making a playable class out of a faction that's meant to be a world-ending threat for the entire map.

• Options

I didn't love Chaos (gave up my game with them real early), but I appreciate the design difficulty in making a playable class out of a faction that's meant to be a world-ending threat for the entire map.

Part of me hopes that the last DLC after the expansion's and every else has come out is and End Times event where there's just massive waves of chaos that don't stop unlike now and it's just a case of seeing how long you can survive.

• Options
    SharpyVII wrote: »

Part of me hopes that the last DLC after the expansion's and every else has come out is and End Times event where there's just massive waves of chaos that don't stop unlike now and it's just a case of seeing how long you can survive.

I'm hoping that the Skaven end up being post-Chaos content. It would make perfect sense for them to pop up after the civilizations of the world have been beaten down by Chaos.

• Options
    canuckontcanuckont Registered User regular
    Finally got some more of that dlc.

I've only done one dwarf campaign so far so this is good stuff.

They need more alternate starts

I saw a kid get handed a JB poster by who I presume was his parents outside my store today....he tore it in half infront of his horrified parents.....There's hope for our youth yet!
  • Options
    KingofMadCowsKingofMadCows Registered User regular
    Moridin889 wrote: »
    I know they should do a grim and the grave expansion for dwarves and greenskins to even it out but fuck everyone I just want a proper expansion.

Yeah. The game has been very fun but I think I need something more than these little spices.

I downloaded the Radius Total Conversion mods: Changes tech-trees, adds like 100+ new units spread across all sides, re-balances and changes combat, it is a mod that does a whole bunch of stuff. I started a game and got a little into it, but you know the terrain, the objectives, the smart direction to expand in, the overall strategy of every side remains the same no matter how you shake up units and tech-trees.

Need that new expansion/release to really shake things up I think. I've been thinking about opening the mod tools and destroying lore by just trying to build a mod that scrambles start locations for all nations. The game mechanics aren't really made for that what with the way that special tech tree locations work and confederation works... but it would be interesting to try.

I don't pike the Radious mods because of the morale changes. It makes it such a slog as or against VC. Against VC even killing the general probably won't crumble them, and as VC nobody else breaks because fear basically doesn't matter. So either way it's a slog to the finish

There's a Decisive Battles Submod for Radious that reduces a lot of the unit stats back to close to the vanilla game so units will break again and it doesn't take forever to kill everything.

• Options
    KadokenKadoken Giving Ends to my Friends and it Feels Stupendous Registered User regular
    edited October 2016
    Agh. I think I've started dorfs like 9 times, most without mods, few with, and every time, two things happen: AI gives too much of a shit that I'm a player and tries to steamroll, or AI gives no shits and I steamroll once I get two armies up. It's so boring. It's not like Darthmodded FOTS where I usually have to fight the battles half the time, and I usually fight every siege defense and I have to because on very hard and legendary the AI has calculated hatred toward you and will send stacks in waves of 1-3 between 10-20 turns for stealing their regions, but not super overwhelming waves that make the game unfun because A) there's usually an established front because of the corridor Japan system on the map B) the fortresses are actually really helpful for defense with ranged weapons, having multiple rising layers that the enemy have to take a long time and casualties to move up to.

I don't mind the limited scope of the fortresses in Warhammer, but why couldn't they decide to go deep if they were going to sacrifice wide? Make more layers of walls for defensive ranged units to have an advantage over every step of the battle, like the outer walls and inner keep walls on some Medieval 2 maps. Bring back enterable buildings from Empire/Nappy to give defensive ranged units an emplaced position, AND provide a place for a surprise attack that melee units could stream out of. Close off the roads the closer you get to the flag so if you feel you have to fight a war of attrition, you can force the enemy to by having chokepoints. One things that would be really useful for walls to not be pointless once units get on top: bring back the stair sections from Rome 2/Med 2 that units have to get to to get off rather than parkouring down the rigging apparently. That way you're technically providing two layers of the wall to get past besides the gates: actually getting to the top, and fighting to the bottom/fighting your way out of the bottom.

Also, in terms of pure aesthetic, what happened to the cool smoking craters that buildings could get when they where hit by trebuchet in Medieval 2? They got rid of that in Shogun 2, but even the Tenshu could look fucked up (even if the town buildings in special fortress maps like Kyoto didn't)

I had the same problem with vamps, but mostly with me steamrolling. The AI really needs those Shogun 2 corridors to work well, but that was one part of the campaign map that CA thought they had streamlined too much, apparently. Though even in the more open map areas of Medieval 2, I could still find AI challenging me at least in the early game if I played Castille vs the Moors or the HRE Novgorod sandwich of Poland or the France vs EVERYONE if I wasn't careful.

Edit: I will say that human start is alright though. Middenland that almost always hates you, Brettonia that could strike you in the back any minute and dorfs that do like to fight you for some reason could mess up your day, the orc horde that spawns in Reikland that on a coin flip can start sieging, and the checking of various dispositions of the counts does provide a chance to make friends or enemies. The Norscan invasions can be annoying if they raze your towns over and over, but at least they throw stacks at you regularly, and the chaos spread + proper chaos invasion can be challenging. I mean I eventually got my three stacks together and took out the Chaos triumvirate one by one which was disappointing but before that they had me on three different fronts that I had to watch that things got tense. The late game was a steamroll though and I didn't even get to unlock the cool units yet but at least the early game and mid game were cool. Though I never did one siege in my Empire campaign and the game kept giving me odds that I auto resolved. A lot.

Kadoken on
  • Options
    Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The sunny beaches of CanadaRegistered User regular

I'm hoping that the Skaven end up being post-Chaos content. It would make perfect sense for them to pop up after the civilizations of the world have been beaten down by Chaos.

That'd be non-canon as fuq - there is no post-Chaos content. Though it would be interesting if Total War goes on to build a kind of alternate narrative to End Times.

Incidentally, the big war between Skarsnik and Belegar actually has 3 sides traditionally, and the skaven are the 3rd side. They're waaay down there under Karak Eight Peaks always giving the goblins grief and trying to take over completely. Big hope for Queek Headtaker to be a Skaven lord. Him and Thanquol.

H9f4bVe.png
  • Options
    Golden Yak wrote: »

That'd be non-canon as fuq - there is no post-Chaos content. Though it would be interesting if Total War goes on to build a kind of alternate narrative to End Times.

Incidentally, the big war between Skarsnik and Belegar actually has 3 sides traditionally, and the skaven are the 3rd side. They're waaay down there under Karak Eight Peaks always giving the goblins grief and trying to take over completely. Big hope for Queek Headtaker to be a Skaven lord. Him and Thanquol.

One of the things I like best about the vampire campaigns I've played is that they didn't really kick off until after Chaos was done. In the one where I took most of the map, I actually allied with Karl Franz to put down Chaos quick before they destroyed too much of the Empire. Once they were dealt with, the real war began.

Instead of getting a "The danger has passed and the fragile peace dies with it" message, I wouldn't mind a new chapter with new threats. I doubt that will happen, though, as it doesn't make much sense to release a DLC that won't even kick in until 50 turns past where most players give up the game.

• Options
    tbloxhamtbloxham Registered User regular
    edited October 2016

Conversely, everyone hates the 'canon' lore for the end of Warhammer. Its a big reason this is so popular, because we don't have to put up with any of that nonsense!

tbloxham on
    "That is cool" - Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    Mr RayMr Ray Sarcasm sphereRegistered User regular
    I think what the Dwarfs really need to make their campaign a little more interesting is for the East side of the map to open up. IIRC they'd have Ogres and Chaos Dwarfs bordering them, with even more random Greenskin clans in between.

• Options
    FreiFrei A French Prometheus Unbound DeadwoodRegistered User regular
    edited October 2016
    @Olivaw it isn't really that weird if you consider their history with smaller DLC like unit packs and such. They've charged more for small unit packs in the past. Now they're doing free DLC, they're doing much more content-per-dollar, they listen to the community and I think they do their best to accommodate their fans. They're one of the few companies I respect. The only thing people prop up is the blood pack issue which is, as much as people hate hearing it, a legitimate thing they have to do, whether you want to to think its made to be done by the publisher or whatever else.

As far as "aggressive" DLC goes in Warhammer, well... good. If they want to be aggressive with well made, non-filler DLC then good. I bought the game, I love the game, I want more of the game, and they deliver that.

Frei on
    Are you the magic man?
  • Options
    Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The sunny beaches of CanadaRegistered User regular
    tbloxham wrote: »

Conversely, everyone hates the 'canon' lore for the end of Warhammer. Its a big reason this is so popular, because we don't have to put up with any of that nonsense!

I do hope they incorporate some of the elements though, like Nagash's return. I think that might make a good 'Chaos on the warpath' equivalent event.

Also, Thanquol needs a Boneripper mount.

H9f4bVe.png
  • Options
    Kadoken wrote: »
    Agh. I think I've started dorfs like 9 times, most without mods, few with, and every time, two things happen: AI gives too much of a shit that I'm a player and tries to steamroll, or AI gives no shits and I steamroll once I get two armies up. It's so boring. It's not like Darthmodded FOTS where I usually have to fight the battles half the time, and I usually fight every siege defense and I have to because on very hard and legendary the AI has calculated hatred toward you and will send stacks in waves of 1-3 between 10-20 turns for stealing their regions, but not super overwhelming waves that make the game unfun because A) there's usually an established front because of the corridor Japan system on the map B) the fortresses are actually really helpful for defense with ranged weapons, having multiple rising layers that the enemy have to take a long time and casualties to move up to.

I don't mind the limited scope of the fortresses in Warhammer, but why couldn't they decide to go deep if they were going to sacrifice wide? Make more layers of walls for defensive ranged units to have an advantage over every step of the battle, like the outer walls and inner keep walls on some Medieval 2 maps. Bring back enterable buildings from Empire/Nappy to give defensive ranged units an emplaced position, AND provide a place for a surprise attack that melee units could stream out of. Close off the roads the closer you get to the flag so if you feel you have to fight a war of attrition, you can force the enemy to by having chokepoints. One things that would be really useful for walls to not be pointless once units get on top: bring back the stair sections from Rome 2/Med 2 that units have to get to to get off rather than parkouring down the rigging apparently. That way you're technically providing two layers of the wall to get past besides the gates: actually getting to the top, and fighting to the bottom/fighting your way out of the bottom.

Also, in terms of pure aesthetic, what happened to the cool smoking craters that buildings could get when they where hit by trebuchet in Medieval 2? They got rid of that in Shogun 2, but even the Tenshu could look fucked up (even if the town buildings in special fortress maps like Kyoto didn't)

I had the same problem with vamps, but mostly with me steamrolling. The AI really needs those Shogun 2 corridors to work well, but that was one part of the campaign map that CA thought they had streamlined too much, apparently. Though even in the more open map areas of Medieval 2, I could still find AI challenging me at least in the early game if I played Castille vs the Moors or the HRE Novgorod sandwich of Poland or the France vs EVERYONE if I wasn't careful.

Edit: I will say that human start is alright though. Middenland that almost always hates you, Brettonia that could strike you in the back any minute and dorfs that do like to fight you for some reason could mess up your day, the orc horde that spawns in Reikland that on a coin flip can start sieging, and the checking of various dispositions of the counts does provide a chance to make friends or enemies. The Norscan invasions can be annoying if they raze your towns over and over, but at least they throw stacks at you regularly, and the chaos spread + proper chaos invasion can be challenging. I mean I eventually got my three stacks together and took out the Chaos triumvirate one by one which was disappointing but before that they had me on three different fronts that I had to watch that things got tense. The late game was a steamroll though and I didn't even get to unlock the cool units yet but at least the early game and mid game were cool. Though I never did one siege in my Empire campaign and the game kept giving me odds that I auto resolved. A lot.

I'd love to see some more urban defense maps, give the unwalled towns an actual town to fight in with streets and the likes. The seige maps are super lacking compare to prior versions, they feel way to simplified imo.

The only problem with the human campaign is that you get stuck fighting on the same maps a lot at the start which can be very tiresome quickly.

I think their dlc is reasonably price for what it is, which they are kind enough to add into the game and have them be enemies for you to kill.

Still want muh elves!

I saw a kid get handed a JB poster by who I presume was his parents outside my store today....he tore it in half infront of his horrified parents.....There's hope for our youth yet!
  • Options
    OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    canuckont wrote: »

I'd love to see some more urban defense maps, give the unwalled towns an actual town to fight in with streets and the likes. The seige maps are super lacking compare to prior versions, they feel way to simplified imo.

The only problem with the human campaign is that you get stuck fighting on the same maps a lot at the start which can be very tiresome quickly.

I think their dlc is reasonably price for what it is, which they are kind enough to add into the game and have them be enemies for you to kill.

Still want muh elves!

Yeah, I was surprised there weren't any town maps or anything. That was something that Rome 2 had that I really liked, created situations where I could create funnels and kill zones as a defensive army rather than fighting on open plains

signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Options
    It also just straight up provided more opportunities to do something different

• Options
    honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    tbloxham wrote: »

I do hope they incorporate some of the elements though, like Nagash's return. I think that might make a good 'Chaos on the warpath' equivalent event.

Also, Thanquol needs a Boneripper mount.

They could easily do an alternate reality End Times where the "good" guys manage to turn the tide like they managed several times before. Or just cherry pick from it, because while the End Times turned into a bit of a mess in the later books, the Nagash book was really, really good.

Just maybe take inspiration for an Elves campaign somewhere else, because that part of the story included some real stinkers.

• Options
    The end times hinged on Manfred being a fuck up. It's not a huge divergence for Chaos to not win.

• Options

Still want muh elves!

Yeah, I was surprised there weren't any town maps or anything. That was something that Rome 2 had that I really liked, created situations where I could create funnels and kill zones as a defensive army rather than fighting on open plains

Skaven would present a good opportunity to add city maps, since their whole thing involves rat armies suddenly bubbling out of the sewers.

• Options
    Free LC is new Orc lord Wurrzag Da Great Green Prophet:
    Wizards are widely considered to be touched by the divine, which is unsurprising when one considers the maelstrom of forces they routinely channel. In this regard however, the Savage Orc Shaman Wurrzag is in a league of his own.

The greatest herald of Gork and Mork, he appears in battle as a gyrating lunatic, actively seeking out the heart of the conflict where wizards normally fear to tread. Indeed, when Wurrzag is present, those gifted in the magical arts are advised to steer a wide berth, as magical mishaps are rumoured to befall those nearby.

He inspires his Savage Orc cohorts with a brutal battle-fervour, driving them to ever-greater acts of ferocity, and supporting them further with spells and incantations as he races around the field atop his fearsome War Boar Spleenrippa.

Wurrzag Da Great Green Prophet is now available as a Legendary Lord in Total War: WARHAMMER, leading his own Savage Orc Tribe, The Bloody Handz.

Unique quests

Like all Legendary Lords, Wurrzag unlocks a series of unique quest-chains as he levels up. Each rewards him with his legendary wargear, transforming his abilities in Battle and Campaign. Wurrzag has three quest-chains, bestowing him with The Baleful Mask, The Bonewood Staff and his Squiggly Beast.

Traits, skills and abilities

Wurrzag has a number of further effects which make him a unique Legendary Lord.

When unlocked, his skill Da Fury of Da Prophet! Imbues his entire army with magical attacks.
    Wurrzag can unlock his own personal mount, the War Boar Spleenrippa.
    All Savage Orc units in Wurrzag’s army receive bonuses to their physical resistance and charge bonus statistics.
    All Savage Orcs under Wurrzag enjoy a major reduction to their usual upkeep costs.
    Opposing wizards in close vicinity to Wurrzag suffer a major increase to their chance of miscasting.
    Wurrzag carries Da Effagee of Da Git, a ragged doll which he pricks with needles to pin enemy characters in place on the battlefield.
    Wurrzag’s War Paint grants him extra physical resistance.

Also! Three new Chaos units:

Feral Manticores,
    Marauder Horsemasters,
    Aspiring Champions.

• Options
    FreiFrei A French Prometheus Unbound DeadwoodRegistered User regular
    OH GOOD MORE MARAUDER HORSEMEN

Are you the magic man?
  • Options
    New moops are always nice, I'm glad they're not wasting Manticores. This is also Chaos's first real non hero flyer I think? I have no insight into what aspiring champions might be.

• Options
    Well. In the lore Aspiring champions are people who have distinguished themselves from among the chaos warriors and chosen, not yet Exalted Champions, but powerful enough.

In the game they usually lead units (and are the lowest tier units that have access to special wargear and magic weapons), but so far I haven't seen any full units of them.
    I see a few options.

1. They're basically Chosen Chaos Knights.
    2. They're some kind of powerful supportinfantry with an aura that drives the surrounding units into a frenzy of bloodlust (+attack? +leadership?)
    3. Combination of 1 and 2.

• Options
    edited October 2016
    Well. In the lore Aspiring champions are people who have distinguished themselves from among the chaos warriors and chosen, not yet Exalted Champions, but powerful enough.

In the game they usually lead units (and are the lowest tier units that have access to special wargear and magic weapons), but so far I haven't seen any full units of them.
    I see a few options.

1. They're basically Chosen Chaos Knights.
    2. They're some kind of powerful supportinfantry with an aura that drives the surrounding units into a frenzy of bloodlust (+attack? +leadership?)
    3. Combination of 1 and 2.

They actually did a stream today where they showed the new WoC units off.

Aspiring Champions are sword and shield infantry with Encourage, Vanguard Deploy and Magic attacks. Per-model stats are about the same as Chosen, slightly better in some aspects (especially speed, 32 vs 28), but unit size is tiny (16 on Ultra.) They're MP price is only slightly higher than GW Marauders though.

Marauder Horsemasters are basically a straight upgrade to Marauder Horsemen, Vanguard deploy missile cav. Better stats across the board, though a tad slower and no new abilities.

Feral Chaos Manticores are Flying Monsters, have Terror.

Foefaller on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Smaug6Smaug6 Registered User regular
    Its weird that its an aspiring champion unit as opposed to a character.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    Sounds a bit like the generic version of god specific units like the Nurgle Blightkings.

• Options
    KingofMadCowsKingofMadCows Registered User regular
    Chaos also seems to be getting a lot of price reductions.

• Options
    edited October 2016
    Twitch video of some Skarsnik quest battles

Some highlights:

Skarsnik and Gobbla are treated as a single model unit. Something people who want to see the Sisters of Twilight be one of the LLs for the Wood Elves should be really excited about. Has an idle animation where he gets licked by Gobbla and almost gets knocked down from it.

Squig Herds are warbeasts with vanguard deploy, armor piercing and anti-infantry modifiers, as well as an unique passive that makes them unbreakable and cause fear when in melee. Horrible melee defense stat though, as well as much slower that other warbeasts (though fast enough to be devastating flankers), so cavalry would have a field day with them.

Nasty Skulkers are armor piercing infantry with vanguard deploy, stalk, as well as your typical goblin horde size and a special ability that drastically debuffs the speed and charge bonus of nearby enemies. above average offensive stats (for goblins) but worse melee defense and the lowest leadership outside of zombies and skeletons.

Night Goblin Squig Hoppers are basically faster, harder-hitting spider riders. More health, speed, melee attack and an anti-infantry modifier, but less armor, no shield and worst melee defense.

Foefaller on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Man seeing how they are adding in alternate starts for other factions really makes me wish there was more for the Empire.

The Empire alone could be a total war in its self closer to the originals. Moar!

• Options
  • Options
    JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    Man seeing how they are adding in alternate starts for other factions really makes me wish there was more for the Empire.

The Empire alone could be a total war in its self closer to the originals. Moar!

I want a Boris start now.

This discussion has been closed.