As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Warframe] More like Fashionframe!

• Options
    DreadBertDreadBert Registered User regular
    Darmak wrote: »
    The stat you really don't want is fire rate.

084.png

Increased firerate means two things in a grakata.
    1. More recoil (Grakata is actually pretty accurate, but it has atrocious recoil)
    2. You're emptying your magazine faster.

What this means (in my experience) is that increasing your rate of fire with the Grakata actually decreases your DPS at anything but point blank range.

Burst DPS is drastically higher for obvious reasons and the recoil height caps (or just use recoil mod). I say this as someone that runs shred and 60%rof riven.

• Options
    BasilBasil Registered User regular
    I gots to find a mod to make Speed Nova a thing. With my amprex she'd be unstoppable.

9KmX8eN.jpg
  • Options
    NipsNips He/Him Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    Basil wrote: »
    I gots to find a mod to make Speed Nova a thing. With my amprex she'd be unstoppable.

You're looking for Overextended (+Range -Strength), the corrupted mod from Vaults found in Derelict missions.

JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • Options
    KonphujunKonphujun Illinois, USARegistered User regular
    Nips wrote: »

You're looking for Overextended (+Range -Strength), the corrupted mod from Vaults found in Derelict missions.

I need pretty much all the corrupted mods. We should set up a night to farm them for those of us that don't have them. Those are the ones you need the dragon keys for, right?

Everything: Konphujun(#1458)
  • Options
    FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    Konphujun wrote: »

I need pretty much all the corrupted mods. We should set up a night to farm them for those of us that don't have them. Those are the ones you need the dragon keys for, right?

Yep. Good opportunity to get your hands on Mirage as well, if you haven't already.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • Options
    DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    So, it's Frost and Ember unvaulting day, right?

LET THE FARMING COMMENCE.

There is no way I'm letting Frost Prime get away this time.

What is this I don't even.
  • Options
    SeidkonaSeidkona Had an upgrade Registered User regular
    Vault opens in about 4 and a half hours.

Mostly just huntin' monsters.
    XBL:Phenyhelm - 3DS:Phenyhelm
  • Options
    Any idea how long the Vault will remain open? I want to make sure I don't miss Frosty-P.

JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • Options
    Any idea how long the Vault will remain open? I want to make sure I don't miss Frosty-P.

It was open for 4 weeks the last time so I'd imagine it's comparable?

• Options
    FoefallerFoefaller Registered User regular
    edited December 2016
    So, you've probably heard that Cernos Prime fires 3 arrows at once, Artemis Bow style.

...but did you know Venka Prime's melee combo counter is x.75 per tier rather than x.5?

With just Blood Rush, you get 97% crit chance with 5 hits, 128% with 15, no real need for True Steel... or, well, I guess you could anyway and have red crits all the time after 15, but I think you'd get more damage faster with Organ Shatter instead.

Now if I can just get my hands on another stance mod other than Malicious Raptor...

Foefaller on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Fire and Ice is now Live!

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
  • Options
    Looks like the relics are spread out across the spectrum with one of each tier relic:
    Axi E1
    Meso F2
    Lith G1
    Neo S5

Latron Prime looks easy to get (since all its components are common).
    Reaper Prime is second easiest with only a single Uncommon component.
    Sicarus Prime is third with a single Rare and rest common.
    Glaive, Ember and Frost Prime are equally hard to get with a single rare and single uncommon relic required.

• Options
    Wait, so everything from the Vault is contained in those four relics?

• Options

There are some syndanas and stuff. But yeah.

• Options
    tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    cosmetics are in the relics?

“I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • Options
    SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
    $60 for both sets is unusually generous of DE.

• Options
    cosmetics are in the relics?

Nope. If you want the cosmetics you'll have to shell out the cash.

• Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular

But are all of the non-cosmetic blueprints/pieces items contained in those four relics?

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    I might get to finish reaper and frosty? Huzzah!

• Options
    Brody wrote: »

But are all of the non-cosmetic blueprints/pieces items contained in those four relics?

Yes.

• Options
    edited December 2016
    Ok. As far as I can figure out. Fire and Ice Relics only drop from SOME of the sources that can drop relics of that Era.

Meso%20F2_zpsjrtpaaak.jpg
    By my reckoning Io and Helene are probably your best bets.

Fiendishrabbit on
  • Options
    Hopefully they're dropping from relic packs...

• Options
    Darkewolfe wrote: »
    Hopefully they're dropping from relic packs...

They do.

• Options
    I kick myself for not buying relic packs more frequently.

Are arcwing missions spread out to like one a planet?

• Options
    IanatorIanator Gaze upon my works, ye mighty and facepalm.Registered User regular
    I kick myself for not buying relic packs more frequently.

Are arcwing missions spread out to like one a planet?

Pretty much. The only worlds with more than one AW level are those which mix them into regular play (Submersibles on Uranus and Earth and the space insertions/extracts at the Fortress).

steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Blizzard: Ianator#1479 | 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 | FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    If I get maybe 2 hours a night to spend farming Frost Prime parts, what's the likelihood (I know its largely luck based) that I can collect all the parts before it goes away?

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

• Options
    If I get maybe 2 hours a night to spend farming Frost Prime parts, what's the likelihood (I know its largely luck based) that I can collect all the parts before it goes away?

Seven days a week, for four weeks...I'd like to think fifty-six hours of grinding would be enough to get you there.

Honestly, I'm hoping to get there on far less!

• Options
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular

Seven days a week, for four weeks...I'd like to think fifty-six hours of grinding would be enough to get you there.

Wouldn't it be better to just focus on farming the relics now, and then do the actual grind to open them up after the event ends?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
    Got a few of the relics from cashing in Syndicate points, don't forget about doing that too you can get those weapons or whatever later.

• Options
    FoefallerFoefaller Registered User regular
    Spoit wrote: »

Wouldn't it be better to just focus on farming the relics now, and then do the actual grind to open them up after the event ends?

Well, with Endless fissure missions, you can do both...

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Upside of survival endless fissure missions is that you get relics while you unlock relics.

Can't unlock those until you claim them at the end of the mission.

Lanka is also delicious to play with. Wish I had gotten the merchant last weekend so I could play with more electricity.

• Options

Sort of, but it's also the time when everyone else is running their relics too, which gives you more chances.

• Options
    Darkewolfe wrote: »

Sort of, but it's also the time when everyone else is running their relics too, which gives you more chances.

Also, then I have to resist the urge to open all the presents, and we all know how that will end.

• Options
    chocoboliciouschocobolicious Registered User regular
    Those syndana look pretty good, not gonna lie. Also the prime distiller. Sucks that I have both frames already. Hmm.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Just noticed there's a countdown for the Prime Vault at the top of the Warframe.com page.

27 days 5 hours from now it gets resealed.

• Options
    I almost bought the prime vault pack last night.

The problem is I think I would destroy my interest int he game at large if I start buying game items because a large part of what I like about it is working towards building new toys.

My Ignis completed last night and I took it for a spin. I ended up soloing the boss on Saturn with it modded to Radiation.

• Options
    Entaru wrote: »

The problem is I think I would destroy my interest int he game at large if I start buying game items because a large part of what I like about it is working towards building new toys.

My Ignis completed last night and I took it for a spin. I ended up soloing the boss on Saturn with it modded to Radiation.

I've decided I want Frost Prime, full stop. So my plan is to grind for the relics, refining and cracking as I go where I can, and if I don't get all the parts I'll either go to Trade (if I'm a cheapass) or throw money at DE (if I'm feeling flush) near the end of the unvaulting period.

• Options
    I feel pretty sure that between farming for Frost and having some nova/soma leftovers I can get there.

I'm still trying to get my hands on Loki parts. It seems like xbox has mostly run completely out of them.

• Options
    DreadBertDreadBert Registered User regular
    Entaru wrote: »

I keep myself entertained just trying to make random stuff viable. RNG is a cruel mistress after all, heck I'm still trying to get Nikitana prime. No clue how many keys and rad relics I've used by this point.

This discussion has been closed.