As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

aesthetic [chat]

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    #humblebrag

#humblebrag

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    bumbleharg

• Options
    ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    Getting real tired of these shenanigans my laptop keeps tryna pull.

Thinking either my network adapter or my harddrive is starting to kick the bucket.

Alright and in this next scene all the animals have AIDS.

I got a little excited when I saw your ship.
  • Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    edited October 2016
    #BenedictHumblebrag

wandering on
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    ronya wrote: »
    Echo wrote: »
    I require julmust.

I pictured the mead of vikings.

FzqEInTl.jpg

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    https://youtu.be/rS00xWnqwvI
    Are you ready to get spooked by Tom Hanks?

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    sure i never liked football anyway

@evilbob

• Options
    I haven't had julmust in like five days. I'm getting the shakes here!

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    In the English dub of One Punch Man, all of the characters except for Saitama are in full on anime mode. We're talking every line way over-delivered, motormouthing back story, giving hyper reactions to everything that's going on. Then Saitama is there, super bored, barely emoting, giving one word answers to every question like a really bad interview on a late night talk show.

@Donkey Kong this makes me want to watch the English dub now.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular

i knew i was missing out on something

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

It's probably the best soft drink.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    I won't lie, this 40 minute expedition to the grocery store was the first I've left my building all weekend.

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    We slept with neanderthals and got an STD from them.

Looks like we got HPV 16 from Neanderthals. Unsurprising to anyone, we had sex with everything on two legs.

@Shivahn @Arch @MrMister uhh other science nerds.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Honk wrote: »

Coca Cola sales supposedly drop by like 90% during December.

They tried some marketing campaign to make Coke a Christmas drink once, but Sweden collectively stood up and said "lol".

Then they quietly bought some julmust producer of their own.

Trivia: the recipe for julmust is a family secret. They have a company that sell the essence to various breweries who then add their own touch to it.

Echo on
  • Options

They tried some marketing campaign to make Coke a Christmas drink once, but Sweden collectively stood up and said "lol".

Trivia: the recipe for julmust is a family secret. They have a company that sell the essence to various breweries who then add their own touch to it.

Apotekarnes or I feed.

• Options
    I won't lie, this 40 minute expedition to the grocery store was the first I've left my building all weekend.

I haven't been outside since Tuesday except for taking out the trash.

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    I am a supervisor in Patient Financial Services at a major hospital. I deal directly with patient complaints related to understanding bills, how insurance processes claims as well as review to see if services were billed correct or if the claims are processed per contracts. I suggest that if you aren't receive any feedback from the billing department reach out higher. Write letters to the CEO, CFO.. provide documentation and a timeline of events. When you started receiving bills, when you disputed it, when you received the information about the $425, when you received the check and how you are refusing to pay anything until you have clarification on what has happen. This is within your write and they cannot send you to collections if you have documented attempts to obtain clarification. Call their executive offices too. This tends to get the attention of the people you need to review your complaint. Another avenue the Patient Advocate department. Most hospitals have one. You can try there too.
    Does the CEO/CFO actually read such letters though? I am genuinely asking. It seems that people in high profile positions never set eyes on anything from a peon like us.
    An admin person will see it and hopefully route it properly which, coming from the executive suite, will get attention
    Ah, the dreaded ? email.
    Exactly. One character that can cause entire departments mass heart attacks.

this the most beautiful thing

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    edited October 2016
    Mazzyx wrote: »

Looks like we got HPV 16 from Neanderthals. Unsurprising to anyone, we had sex with everything on two legs.

Shivahn Arch MrMister uhh other science nerds.

'had'?

http://www.vice.com/read/yo1-v14n10

(warning: not safe for faith in fellow man)

ronya on
    aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    I wonder if it keeps anyone at coca cola awake at night that one of these days people might just stop buying it for no reason at all

• Options
    mysticjuicermysticjuicer [he/him] I'm a muscle wizard and I cast P U N C HRegistered User regular
    In the English dub of One Punch Man, all of the characters except for Saitama are in full on anime mode. We're talking every line way over-delivered, motormouthing back story, giving hyper reactions to everything that's going on. Then Saitama is there, super bored, barely emoting, giving one word answers to every question like a really bad interview on a late night talk show.

@Donkey Kong this makes me want to watch the English dub now.

It's the same in the Japanese version tho.

narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
    My YouTube Channel! Featuring silly little Guilty Gear Strive videos and other stuff!
  • Options
    edited October 2016

'had'?

I was being silly Ronya.

You do realize I work with sexual assault stats?

I don't have faith in a lot of folks.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular

'had'?

I was being silly Ronya.

You do realize I work with sexual assault stats?

I don't have faith in a lot of folks.

touche

it's more the woman's response that stuck in my mind

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    I would love to know if it was considered a fetish by other humans, and if so, if the Neanderthal fetish was evenly split by gender.

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    japan wrote: »
    I wonder if it keeps anyone at coca cola awake at night that one of these days people might just stop buying it for no reason at all

About as worried as heroin dealers are, I'd imagine. Which is to say, not much.

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    wandering wrote: »
    I have four stomachs and even I can't stomach Trump

he's rich, you know

Makes top quality steaks, too. Quality you wouldn't believe.

• Options
    mysticjuicermysticjuicer [he/him] I'm a muscle wizard and I cast P U N C HRegistered User regular
    I would eat an infinite amount of croissants if I could

narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
    My YouTube Channel! Featuring silly little Guilty Gear Strive videos and other stuff!
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular

The essence is the musk off a hybernating Bears nuts. That's why it's only available during the winter.

• Options
    ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    Alright and in this next scene all the animals have AIDS.

I got a little excited when I saw your ship.
  • Options
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular

hey heroin isn't packed with the dreaded HFCS

no carbs, no dye

really one of the healthier choices you can make

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular

Soda is easy to pivot. Just change one ingredient and you have a whole new brand.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Variable wrote: »

hey heroin isn't packed with the dreaded HFCS

no carbs, no dye

really one of the healthier choices you can make

Heroin is basically La Croix

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    I've used my glass cooking dish for the lamb that I've been slow roasting all day. It needs at least another hour and a half.

Where am o going to assemble this lasagne!?

Now I know how Jesus felt during that extended game of hide and seek with Judas, Paul and the local courthouse staff that takes up most of the gospel according to Luke

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    Diet Pepsi switched from aspartame to sucralose not too long ago

Which I guess is an admission that they're always going to be inferior to Diet Coke, but now they can capitalize on aspartame paranoia

• Options
    xs6K0U4.jpg

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    depersonalized_by_mezamero-da7cxzo.jpg

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    I love that artist's nom de guerre and especially the way she writes it

ME
    ZA
    ME
    RO

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    edited October 2016

DO NOT get a 1070 hybrid. They're reporting card fires because of some fuckery with the contacts with the cooler. They need dedicated liquid or dedicated air.

@Honk

SummaryJudgment on
    Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    edited October 2016
    Also EVGA purchasers are reporting high incidences of coil whine this gen. Recommend Asus Strix or the MSI Gaming 8g.

I've got MSI's 1060 and the thing is a tiny god, I imagine the 1070 is something special.

SummaryJudgment on
    Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
This discussion has been closed.