As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

After[chat] With Archie

19495969798100»

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    jack chick sure had a particular way of drawing noses on people he disagreed with

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    I can't help wondering if Tycho is going to post something about Jack Chick.

Because on the one hand the guy had a direct (and wholly negative) influence on his childhood.

But on the other hand, fuck giving that guy any more publicity.

That post where Tycho described his mom watching him playing D&D in front of an audience at Pax and then crying afterwards and telling him she hadn't understood until then really made me tear up.

Can you link to the news post? Or were you describing it from memory

• Options
    ChelleYeahChelleYeah Mrs. Ludious Living it up in Cinderella's CastleRegistered User regular
    another coworker quote of the day "the epa came out saying we had to change our standard of living to meet environmental guidelines. things like turn off our ac and refrigerators." of course

i know where this is going because he is a climate change denier so i passively say "well hopefully they can just come out with technology to fix things" he says "its not worry about fixing things, its about control, they want to control everything we do."

yes the epa wants you to turn off your refrigerator.

I post Makeup stuff and Schnauzers on instagram.

Ludious wrote: »
    I react like a dyslexic crash test dummy. Hit the wall then the brakes.
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Today will be the day I get a [chat]

I can feel it

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    we had chick tracts about mormons in the church I went to as a kid

I remember those for some reason

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    jack chick sure had a particular way of drawing noses on people he disagreed with

He was like R Crumb except without the ass fetish and with a lot of negative isms.

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    wait elldren like, all seafood

or the fried stuff

Yes

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was blasting along at warp 3.6

@Aioua will create the new thread
    @y2jake215 is backup

This discussion has been closed.