As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Warframe] Does this syandana make my ass look fat?

• Options
    TetraRayTetraRay Registered User regular
    I'm not totally up on what they do other then dropping some rare mods that are highly sought after, but on the pc..... Acolytes may be coming back?!

Angst is currently up!

Steam ID: TetraRay
  • Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    TetraRay wrote: »
    I'm not totally up on what they do other then dropping some rare mods that are highly sought after, but on the pc..... Acolytes may be coming back?!

Angst is currently up!

They drop rare mods and that's about it. They're interesting to fight at least

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Is the Detron Mara any good?

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Brody wrote: »
    Yeah, it's pretty high tier.

• Options
    cB557 wrote: »
    Brody wrote: »
    Yeah, it's pretty high tier.

Plus it's default look is pretty

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Do the Wraith and whatnot variants boost MR on top of that earned by the standard versions?

I often get them because they're at least usually an improvement over said base version, but I realized I don't actually know if they earn extra points as well or not.

First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • Options
    dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    Forar wrote: »
    Do the Wraith and whatnot variants boost MR on top of that earned by the standard versions?

I often get them because they're at least usually an improvement over said base version, but I realized I don't actually know if they earn extra points as well or not.

They're completely different guns as far as I'm aware, yeah.

• Options
    dporowski wrote: »
    Forar wrote: »

They're completely different guns as far as I'm aware, yeah.

Yeah, if it's not a skin (as in, if it takes up it's own slot in your inventory) then it's a separate gun and counts towards your mastery rank xp.

A skin (something you add to a weapon in it's appearance tab to change how it looks but not how it functions) does not count towards your mastery rank xp.

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    DivideByZeroDivideByZero Social Justice Blackguard Registered User regular
    TetraRay wrote: »

Angst is currently up!

This is pretty good news. I missed the Stalker fanboi event and every goddamn top tier build uses their mods now.

First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKERS
  • Options
    Also I own everything on that Baro list except the cosmetics and the Mutations and Carrier says: fuck Mutations forever

Whee!

• Options
    SeidkonaSeidkona Had an upgrade Registered User regular
    Yep, expcept I can fire my Kohm endlessly and use a cat if I want to with the ammo mutation.

Mostly just huntin' monsters.
    XBL:Phenyhelm - 3DS:Phenyhelm
  • Options
    ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    I like my first kitty, but between the built in ammo mutation and Vacuum (I'm aware it now fits on other sentinels too), I think I'll be sticking with Carrier Prime.

Having a Forma or two into it already also leans me in that direction.

InThisPost: Sunk Cost Fallacy.

First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    To be honest I pretty much only use Diraga because of how rediculous it looks with clamps hanging off of it.

Seidkona on
  • Options
    NipsNips He/Him Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    I finished building my Taxon, then promptly kitted it like a mini-Carrier while I level it up.

Babbies First Sentinel needs to know how to keep daddy happy, which is by Vacuuming and Animal Instincting, and literally anything else is optional. I'll have to use my less ammo-sucking guns in the meanwhile!

Nips on
    JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • Options
    Babby's first sentinel also generates Overshields, which I did not expect.

Its shield boosting precept also fires off like every five seconds which is great, plus it's a super visible beam with a long range that functions as a tracer to pinpoint enemies for you.

It's pretty neat all around is what I'm sayin'

• Options
    Babby's first sentinel also generates Overshields, which I did not expect.

Its shield boosting precept also fires off like every five seconds which is great, plus it's a super visible beam with a long range that functions as a tracer to pinpoint enemies for you.

It's pretty neat all around is what I'm sayin'

Once I level it up, I'm putting it's beam onto Diriga. When I'm not using one of the kitties or dogs (which is rare), I use Diriga for crowd control with it's two electric precepts and the cold aura. Putting the little cold beam on there just adds that much more CC.

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    furlionfurlion Riskbreaker Lea MondeRegistered User regular
    I think I will pick up primed reach. It is universally useful and while I love my Sancti Tigris I am not sure if it's really capable of a crit build to justify ravage.

sig.gif Gamertag: KL Retribution
    PSN:Furlion
  • Options
    FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    furlion wrote: »
    I think I will pick up primed reach. It is universally useful and while I love my Sancti Tigris I am not sure if it's really capable of a crit build to justify ravage.

Ravage is for the Hek.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • Options
    furlionfurlion Riskbreaker Lea MondeRegistered User regular
    furlion wrote: »

Ravage is for the Hek.

Which coincidentally I just built. But it is not going to replace my baby.

sig.gif Gamertag: KL Retribution
    PSN:Furlion
  • Options
    Finally honoring Baro the way he deserves

2A7DD102975F2104494C4EA0658E1BFE46D00D6C

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    Moridin889Moridin889 Registered User regular
    Are the wraith weapons tradable?

• Options
    Moridin889 wrote: »
    Are the wraith weapons tradable?

Nope.

• Options
    I think the wraith components are tradable.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Can I get a Meso S2 relic? Can I what!

Also don't Gidget to buy your valentines pallette and love heart arrows

• Options
    Daddy needs more Mutagen Mass

There are 12 invasions going on right now with one Mutagen Mass reward and twenty-seven Fieldrons

• Options
    tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    hmm... actually running through the Nidus quest now and I heard this:
    Lotus: "But they're only children!"

Also yes, that ratio of mutagen masses to everything else seems about right.

tastydonuts on
    “I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Angst is also up on consoles.

Just picked up a body count.

Seidkona on
  • Options
    NipsNips He/Him Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    hmm... actually running through the Nidus quest now and I heard this:
    Lotus: "But they're only children!"

Also yes, that ratio of mutagen masses to everything else seems about right.

Yeah,
    there's some serious hypocritical bullshit coming from the Lotus in that quest. It's honestly a little surprising how blatant and blunt it is.

JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    20 meso relics tonight, 0 S2

Why don't you want me to make Saryn prime rngsus?

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    So I'm still fairly low, haven't completed the main questline (JUST got my archwings, switched my rifle away from the bow, and only mastery level 2), are there any open spaces in the clan for a lowbie like me?

Edit: PC

jungleroomx on
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    As I continue to read this thread I realize I don't know shit about this game

• Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    20 meso relics tonight, 0 S2

Why don't you want me to make Saryn prime rngsus?

16 S2's, 0 Saryn Prime Chasis.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    So I'm still fairly low, haven't completed the main questline (JUST got my archwings, switched my rifle away from the bow, and only mastery level 2), are there any open spaces in the clan for a lowbie like me?

Edit: PC

Requirements for membership are:

1. Be an excellent person
    2. Don't be not excellent
    3. All energy colors must be tuned to maximum garish; a clan Defense run should look like an overturned truck full of Lisa Frank Trapper-Keepers
    4. Swear on your children than Carrier is da bes
    5. Something something master race
    6. Whatever build you're using is the One True Build, all other builds must bow before it and all other opinions are invalid

tl;dr what's your in game name

• Options
    AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    re: #3, does something like this count?

fltLeIo.jpg

Energy also pink. I don't group but if I do I want people to know those are MY virulent diseases spreading over all the enemies.

• Options
    Aistan wrote: »
    re: #3, does something like this count?

fltLeIo.jpg

Energy also pink. I don't group but if I do I want people to know those are MY virulent diseases spreading over all the enemies.

Acceptable. For Valentines day.
    By Easter it must include at least two nuances of chicken yellow.

• Options
    ...I'll allow it.

• Options
    AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    Nah, pink is not a sometimes food. Always and forever.

• Options
    hatedinamericahatedinamerica Registered User regular
    I use hot pink energy almost exclusively.

...but not on Frost, of course. I'm not an animal.

• Options
    I've used Hot pink for Frost...

• Options
    BasilBasil Registered User regular
    How else are people going to see your overlapping frost globe sculptures?

9KmX8eN.jpg
This discussion has been closed.