The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Warframe] Does this syandana make my ass look fat?

1929394959698»

Posts

  • JeixJeix Registered User regular
    Hello Tenno.

    I arrive back from working TwitchCon, and in my fist I have plat, tons of plat to give away. It was hard won, because I had to steal it from the Warframe booth. There was much kicking, biting, throat punching, and eye gouging involved, but in the end I ran off like the Hamburglar with fist fulls of codes.

    Okay, the truth is that I asked nicely for codes to bring back to the community, and they graciously provided a stack.

    Here's the deal, I have enough plat to give 30 people 75 Platinum across all platforms. To clarify, that's 10 codes per platform, so 10 people on PC, 10 people on PS4, and 10 players on XBOne. So starting now, the next 30 people to ask for a code along with the platform they want it for will get PMed in a few days. Be sure to take note of how many people have asked for a code for each platform before you ask, I am giving out 10 for each platform, it can't be mixed and matched, because the codes are platform specific.

    Okay, as far as I know I've sent out all the codes that were requested. If I missed anybody, please let me know.

    Also, since more PC codes were requested than for other platforms, I still have 4 PS4 and 4 XBOne codes left.

    Code redeemed okay, thanks so much @The_Spaniard for thinking of this community while you were at TwitchCon!

    camo_sig2-400.png
    3DS: 1178-0499-1778
    Commander Zoom
  • ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    So, yesterday I ran a quick 20 rounds of Void Defense, and in that time we managed to nab 9 Argon Crystals. An embarrassment of riches if there ever was one.

    Looking over what I have built and need to build... I don't really have a use for them. Spent 2 and more credits that I probably should have crafting a pair of greater lenses, but at this point I'm staring at 7 in my inventory and kind of wishing I could actually do something with them.

    I've already got 5 incubators crafted and unused, so getting even more of those isn't super appealing.

    To be clear, I'm asking the community if I'm overlooking something before these start to evaporate in the next few days? I looked over the wiki, compared against my profile mastery list, I've got all frames and most weapons built and maxed, and nothing else is leaping out at me. Oh, Exilus adapters, but I don't bother with the conclave, so I definitely don't have the rep to spend getting a blueprint there, let alone half a dozen of them.

    I know it's a feast/famine situation, where people can spend hours just grinding out one or two for a project, but it'd be nice if there was something that didn't cost 100k in credits to sop up a few when we stumble into a big pile of them.

    First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • metaghostmetaghost Registered User regular
    After cracking ~8 Radiant N3s to no avail, finally snagged a Nekros Prime BP this morning after someone else got it to pop. Thus my first non-Frost Prime is cooking in the easy bake oven, and I've even got a Reactor (and stack of Exilus Adaptors) ready and waiting.

    Twitter / PSN: Mugen_Kikaider
    JeixNipsDarkewolfe38thDoecB557KonphujunfurlionDissociaterSquigie
  • DarmakDarmak lsjkfghkletry Registered User regular
    Forar wrote: »
    So, yesterday I ran a quick 20 rounds of Void Defense, and in that time we managed to nab 9 Argon Crystals. An embarrassment of riches if there ever was one.

    Looking over what I have built and need to build... I don't really have a use for them. Spent 2 and more credits that I probably should have crafting a pair of greater lenses, but at this point I'm staring at 7 in my inventory and kind of wishing I could actually do something with them.

    I've already got 5 incubators crafted and unused, so getting even more of those isn't super appealing.

    To be clear, I'm asking the community if I'm overlooking something before these start to evaporate in the next few days? I looked over the wiki, compared against my profile mastery list, I've got all frames and most weapons built and maxed, and nothing else is leaping out at me. Oh, Exilus adapters, but I don't bother with the conclave, so I definitely don't have the rep to spend getting a blueprint there, let alone half a dozen of them.

    I know it's a feast/famine situation, where people can spend hours just grinding out one or two for a project, but it'd be nice if there was something that didn't cost 100k in credits to sop up a few when we stumble into a big pile of them.

    Conclave rep isn't the only way to get exilus blueprints. Cephalon Simaris also offers them!

    In unrelated news, I gilded my amp last night and tried to name it, "Mistake Not..." but it somehow doesn't pass DE's profanity filter. I settled for, "So Much For Subtlety" instead, but I'm still baffled by what part of "Mistake Not..." was considered profane.

    Tcs4haQ.jpg
    Nips
  • KelorKelor Registered User regular
    I'm semi convinced that it is easier to farm and sell things for plat to buy the harder to get frames from the marketplace.

    So I've gotten back into this in the last month or so and had a half dozen or so friends who either bailed out on Destiny 2 or skipped it start playing and have found that a ton of bosses and quests are broken at the moment.

    Just off the top of my head Vor in the tutorial questline can't be killed, the Harrow questline is bugged at the second stage, Lephantis is occasionally unkillable.

    They're having fun but getting frustrated with this happening over and over blocking progress.

    Ivan Hunger
  • Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    Forar:
    Nope, that's just how it goes with argon. You either grind for just the few you need, and stop immediately, or keep going (or are looking for/doing something else entirely) and end up buried in them. :P

    steam_sig.png
    Steam, Warframe: Megajoule
    Darmak
  • DarmakDarmak lsjkfghkletry Registered User regular
    Forar:
    Nope, that's just how it goes with argon. You either grind for just the few you need, and stop immediately, or keep going (or are looking for/doing something else entirely) and end up buried in them. :P

    Yeah, the last time I ran a void mission I ended up with around 15 argon, but I have nothing to build that requires it. Oh well, I wasn't there for argon anyway!

    Tcs4haQ.jpg
  • ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Okay, so I'm not crazy. There does come a point where it's just left in small piles to vanish into the aether, at least until they surprise us with a bunch of things that need it or a frame that's a bit hungry for it.

    First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
    NipsSquigie
  • HiT BiTHiT BiT Fresh, straight from Pac-Man's Registered User regular
    Play Warframe on an Intel Celeron with an integrated Intel GPU? Sure!
    Well... sorta.

    IanatorCrippl3Basil
  • BlainBlain Registered User regular
    There's a list of everything they're used for on the wiki's Argon Crystal page, but you've probably built it all.

  • MrGrimoireMrGrimoire Pixflare Registered User regular
    I imagine the reason Argon Crystals decay is that it's the resource Tenno use for space hookers in between all the action and that's why it's gone. So it does not disappear per see, but is rather spent on something intangible you don't get to see because age ratings is a thing.

    (I find the core concept of a decaying resource immensely frustrating, so a bad justification is better than no justification.)

    LilleDjevelSquigie
  • dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    furlion wrote: »
    dporowski wrote: »
    Boy oh boy, does the Boar eat ammo. This gonna be a challenge.

    Tigris wants a Sweeping Serration I know; does it NEED it, or is it just more awesome with?

    Most people run the 4 status mod build with the Tigris prime, but you can put sweeping serration on it if you want. I usually don't even though I have it, most things will not survive a hit without it anyways.

    I thought you put 4 status and SS on? Even more weight on the slash procs when they happen, and guaranteed procs of something.

    NipsApothe0sis
  • DarmakDarmak lsjkfghkletry Registered User regular
    Blain wrote: »
    There's a list of everything they're used for on the wiki's Argon Crystal page, but you've probably built it all.

    I guess I could build some exilus adapters but I already have them on most of my frames, and I just got 21 more of them from watching the latest devstream so I'm set on them for a long time lol

    Tcs4haQ.jpg
    Squigie
  • ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Blain wrote: »
    There's a list of everything they're used for on the wiki's Argon Crystal page, but you've probably built it all.

    Yeah, that was the first place I went, but figured I'd toss the question out to the crowd anyway, just to make sure I (or the page) weren't overlooking something.

    First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    Gonna need a clan reinvite. Didn't play for about 2 months and got punted.
    In-game name: fiendishrabbit

    "The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • KelorKelor Registered User regular
    One run of Jupiter with a Pilfer Hydroid: 12 Neural Sensors.

    Two runs of Jupiter with Hyroid+Nekros: 0 Neural Sensors.

    Just Warframe things.

  • FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    I just unlocked the Gift from the Lotus Rifle Riven.

    It's my 2nd Javlok Riven.
    >:(

    "The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • metaghostmetaghost Registered User regular
    I've managed to run out of my gigantic stack of Orokin Cells (courtesy of Twitch Drops). Wiki recommends farming them on Gabii, Ceres — accurate?

    Twitter / PSN: Mugen_Kikaider
  • BlainBlain Registered User regular
    You can usually find a Necros spinning their Atterax for 20-40 minutes there, so accurate enough.

  • furlionfurlion Riskbreaker Lea MondeRegistered User regular
    dporowski wrote: »
    furlion wrote: »
    dporowski wrote: »
    Boy oh boy, does the Boar eat ammo. This gonna be a challenge.

    Tigris wants a Sweeping Serration I know; does it NEED it, or is it just more awesome with?

    Most people run the 4 status mod build with the Tigris prime, but you can put sweeping serration on it if you want. I usually don't even though I have it, most things will not survive a hit without it anyways.

    I thought you put 4 status and SS on? Even more weight on the slash procs when they happen, and guaranteed procs of something.

    Limited number of slots means you have to compromise somewhere. 4 status mods, prime/point blank, hells chamber, and blaze leaves you one open slot. I prefer seeking Fury for the punch through. With only 2 shots you are seriously limiting your total damage if you only hit what is directly in front of you. But sweeping serration does give you bigger single target damage. I just find that anything I can't kill without it, I probably can't kill that easily with it.

    sig.gif Gamertag: KL Retribution
    PSN:Furlion
  • dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    furlion wrote: »
    dporowski wrote: »
    furlion wrote: »
    dporowski wrote: »
    Boy oh boy, does the Boar eat ammo. This gonna be a challenge.

    Tigris wants a Sweeping Serration I know; does it NEED it, or is it just more awesome with?

    Most people run the 4 status mod build with the Tigris prime, but you can put sweeping serration on it if you want. I usually don't even though I have it, most things will not survive a hit without it anyways.

    I thought you put 4 status and SS on? Even more weight on the slash procs when they happen, and guaranteed procs of something.

    Limited number of slots means you have to compromise somewhere. 4 status mods, prime/point blank, hells chamber, and blaze leaves you one open slot. I prefer seeking Fury for the punch through. With only 2 shots you are seriously limiting your total damage if you only hit what is directly in front of you. But sweeping serration does give you bigger single target damage. I just find that anything I can't kill without it, I probably can't kill that easily with it.

    Ah, I was skipping Blaze and loading SS and S.Fury in the builder. Figure Tainted Spread (w/e the +dmg/spread mod is) and a S. Fury will do nicely as replacement, then. Bigger cone of death, 'cause yeah, those two shots are just killer.

  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    why the fuck does the MR9 test exist

    this is actually the biggest bullshit I have experienced in this game

    STEAM
    Skayel wrote:
    One time, I had a friend over to play a bit of Red Alert on my LAN. During the game he said he needed to go to the bathroom, so we paused it. After about 10 minutes of wondering where the hell he went, I get up and go to check on him.

    Turns out he was trying to screw my dog.
    Once I was taking a poop at a restaurant and a kid crept underneath the door into my stall. I let out a big fart and then he threw up all over the floor in front of me and I just stared at him.
  • Ivan HungerIvan Hunger Registered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    why the fuck does the MR9 test exist

    this is actually the biggest bullshit I have experienced in this game

    The enemies always walk in the same pattern every time. Once you memorize it, it's just a matter of practice.

    But yes, that one took me many attempts.

    38thDoe
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    why the fuck does the MR9 test exist

    this is actually the biggest bullshit I have experienced in this game

    The enemies always walk in the same pattern every time. Once you memorize it, it's just a matter of practice.

    But yes, that one took me many attempts.

    it's just that the stealth system is broken nonsense

    sometimes the enemies will turn around for no reason, or they'll hear you hit a wall 20m away or you'll stealth kill them but oops they detected you anyway

    STEAM
    Skayel wrote:
    One time, I had a friend over to play a bit of Red Alert on my LAN. During the game he said he needed to go to the bathroom, so we paused it. After about 10 minutes of wondering where the hell he went, I get up and go to check on him.

    Turns out he was trying to screw my dog.
    Once I was taking a poop at a restaurant and a kid crept underneath the door into my stall. I let out a big fart and then he threw up all over the floor in front of me and I just stared at him.
  • furlionfurlion Riskbreaker Lea MondeRegistered User regular
    dporowski wrote: »
    furlion wrote: »
    dporowski wrote: »
    furlion wrote: »
    dporowski wrote: »
    Boy oh boy, does the Boar eat ammo. This gonna be a challenge.

    Tigris wants a Sweeping Serration I know; does it NEED it, or is it just more awesome with?

    Most people run the 4 status mod build with the Tigris prime, but you can put sweeping serration on it if you want. I usually don't even though I have it, most things will not survive a hit without it anyways.

    I thought you put 4 status and SS on? Even more weight on the slash procs when they happen, and guaranteed procs of something.

    Limited number of slots means you have to compromise somewhere. 4 status mods, prime/point blank, hells chamber, and blaze leaves you one open slot. I prefer seeking Fury for the punch through. With only 2 shots you are seriously limiting your total damage if you only hit what is directly in front of you. But sweeping serration does give you bigger single target damage. I just find that anything I can't kill without it, I probably can't kill that easily with it.

    Ah, I was skipping Blaze and loading SS and S.Fury in the builder. Figure Tainted Spread (w/e the +dmg/spread mod is) and a S. Fury will do nicely as replacement, then. Bigger cone of death, 'cause yeah, those two shots are just killer.

    I don't have vicious spread, so I have to use blaze instead. But since I already have fire damage added, I am not sure if vicious spread is a damage increase or not. Either way not much can stand up to both shots.

    sig.gif Gamertag: KL Retribution
    PSN:Furlion
  • metaghostmetaghost Registered User regular
    I don't think they can hear you at all.

    My order for each sequence was:

    Sequence A: Initial Guy > Left Guy > Right Guy
    Sequence B: Lower Left > Lower Right > Jump Up as Upper Guys rotate counterclockwise and kill them in sequence
    Sequence C: Back Left > Front Left (as it comes around front Column) > Rear Center (on platform) > Back Right > Front Right (as he returns to the back) > Middle

    Twitter / PSN: Mugen_Kikaider
  • Moridin889Moridin889 Registered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    why the fuck does the MR9 test exist

    this is actually the biggest bullshit I have experienced in this game

    See I did that one in one go, but the M11 one? Yeah....

    EntaruMegaMek
  • Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    why the fuck does the MR9 test exist

    this is actually the biggest bullshit I have experienced in this game

    The Glaive goes super hard in this test. It will kill the dude and bounce all over the shopping centre. Same with the shotgun sword combos, but without all the bouncing

    Tide goes in. Tide goes out.
    Es-annon NEVA 4GET
  • ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited November 6
    Maybe they've disabled this, but when it came to the stealth ones, if I got tired of being stuck on them, you used to be able to cheese them.
    http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Redeemer

    Or other thrown/shooty melee weapon.

    Edit: also, fiendishrabbit, invite sent!

    Forar on
    First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
    Apothe0sis
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    edited November 6
    Test nine is much much easier if you run from guy to guy. If you stop to wait it's much harder to clear. All the hard tests in the next ten are cheesed by Titania so I'd work on unlocking her.

    38thDoe on
  • NipsNips In constant existential crisis.Registered User regular
    Killed my first Teralyst tonight with three friends. Feels good! Man, that's a fight, though.

    JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
    IanatorKonphujunDarmak38thDoeSquigie
  • Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    HiT BiT wrote: »
    Play Warframe on an Intel Celeron with an integrated Intel GPU? Sure!
    Well... sorta.

    PEPSIIIMAAAAAN!

    steam_sig.png
    Steam, Warframe: Megajoule
  • HiT BiTHiT BiT Fresh, straight from Pac-Man's Registered User regular
    Thank you very much @The_Spaniard for the PC code! <3 <3 <3

  • DarmakDarmak lsjkfghkletry Registered User regular
    Forar wrote: »
    Maybe they've disabled this, but when it came to the stealth ones, if I got tired of being stuck on them, you used to be able to cheese them.
    http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Redeemer

    Or other thrown/shooty melee weapon.

    Edit: also, fiendishrabbit, invite sent!

    Didn't they make it so the gunblades aren't silent any longer?

    Tcs4haQ.jpg
  • DarmakDarmak lsjkfghkletry Registered User regular
    Okay y'all, this thread is nearly over so I went ahead and started a new one right here, and I'm contacting a mod to lock this one. Go post in that one instead!

    Tcs4haQ.jpg
This discussion has been closed.