As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Hotel Torhammer [chat]

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    yeah the rat ogre has 1000 hp

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    First the mods neglect to set Geth up to recycle the [chat] thread properly.

Then Jacob only closes the [chat] thread because someone told him it was going over 100 pages.

And then he makes this half-ass [chat] thread.

Management around here is really going downhill.

Uh, I mean I assume that's what happened...

i smell a rat

Upper lip

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    Oh god fuck rat ogres

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    First the mods neglect to set Geth up to recycle the [chat] thread properly.

Then Jacob only closes the [chat] thread because someone told him it was going over 100 pages.

And then he makes this half-ass [chat] thread.

Management around here is really going downhill.

Uh, I mean I assume that's what happened...

i smell a rat

Well if that's the case then I'm certainly safe from Element Brian.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    porpporp Registered User regular
    Ahhh, Tiger moms/dads.....drive me nuts. We live in an area that is pretty competitive anyways,( at least as far as academics), the schools are great, and there are a lot of great extracurricular programs through various avenues in and around our city. My best friends husband is awesome-I like him a lot, but he does tend to go tiger dad, which gets annoying. We were talking about summer activities for our kids,( they have the exact same spread as far as ages with their 3 kids as us). Apparently, their oldest who is going into first grade next year,( same as our oldest) is having a tutor for academic because they want him to be ahead of classmates, a private baseball coach/lessons to excel in sports, and taking computer coding,(which in and of itself isn't bad, but I know it's because they want him to excel in technology too). JUST LET HIM BE A KID!!! /endrant.

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Man Brian you going to take this Libel?

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    Tell you hwat though @Aioua

there needs to be a huge incentive to builders to actually build low cost homes. No one wants to build $100,000 homes anymore because there's no money in it. Building cost alone is going to eat up 2/3 of that.

yeah, and why build a 100k home when you can sell a 800k home?

(the answer, of course, is government regulation but looooooooool cities funded primarily by property tax why would they want low-cost properties in their cities?)

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    PAGES THE FORBIDDEN PAGES THE FORBIDDEN PAGES THE FORBIDDEN PAGES THE FORBIDDEN oh

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »

Isn't truth an absolute defense against libel/slander?

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    porp wrote: »
    Ahhh, Tiger moms/dads.....drive me nuts. We live in an area that is pretty competitive anyways,( at least as far as academics), the schools are great, and there are a lot of great extracurricular programs through various avenues in and around our city. My best friends husband is awesome-I like him a lot, but he does tend to go tiger dad, which gets annoying. We were talking about summer activities for our kids,( they have the exact same spread as far as ages with their 3 kids as us). Apparently, their oldest who is going into first grade next year,( same as our oldest) is having a tutor for academic because they want him to be ahead of classmates, a private baseball coach/lessons to excel in sports, and taking computer coding,(which in and of itself isn't bad, but I know it's because they want him to excel in technology too). JUST LET HIM BE A KID!!! /endrant.

No they have to start saving for college right now

This is the socially acceptable thing to do

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular

lol and he gives me shit for being bougie

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options

Yeah Porp, tell him you're not impressed unless their kid starts his own business.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    i literally had like 4 times as much output as elki in my first round

and then when i switched to the witch hunter i was shotgunning every god damn thing but mercifully for castle i lagged out right before the round ended so i rejoined and only the last minute of the match got scored for me

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »

Isn't truth an absolute defense against libel/slander?
    Only the guilty have something to fear.

Oh, and the poor.

And non-white.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    Houn wrote: »
    I love when a chat hits page 101 and everyone just stops all discussion and starts shitposting till it gets locked down

I was still discussing housing prices and cheese until the very end, sir!

I mean, if anything you were doing less shitposting than usual.

I want to take this as an insult, but instead, I'm going to pretend it's a compliment.

• Options

and then when i switched to the witch hunter i was shotgunning every god damn thing but mercifully for castle i lagged out right before the round ended so i rejoined and only the last minute of the match got scored for me

Brian, I want you to read what you're writing and pretend it's actually someone defending their shitty performance in Overwatch because they got gold in damage.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    Tiger parents and helicopter parents baffle me.

I just like, avoid talking to them as much as possible.

• Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    I wish I was PAXing. I had a long weekend, I coulda splurged on flying out.

I ate an engineer
  • Options

Yeah Porp, tell him you're not impressed unless their kid starts his own business.
    To which he will wave dismissively and say "pfft, he's just a kid!"

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    Mmmm Ivars Clam Chowdah and Breadbowl....

• Options
    I love when a chat hits page 101 and everyone just stops all discussion and starts shitposting till it gets locked down

I was still discussing housing prices and cheese until the very end, sir!

I mean, if anything you were doing less shitposting than usual.

I want to take this as an insult, but instead, I'm going to pretend it's a compliment.

Ah, back to your pre-page-101 form I see.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options

Brian, I want you to read what you're writing and pretend it's actually someone defending their shitty performance in Overwatch because they got gold in damage.

um excuse me like most matches i'm playing roadhog and getting gold objective kills too soooo

Arch,
  • Options
    <3 Houn

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Spicer getting reamed in this press briefing.

They'll be off line next week

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular

I'll only be impressed by a first grader who is gifted a condo and then rents it out and uses that money to buy three more rental properties.

• Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    Aioua wrote: »

there needs to be a huge incentive to builders to actually build low cost homes. No one wants to build $100,000 homes anymore because there's no money in it. Building cost alone is going to eat up 2/3 of that.

(the answer, of course, is government regulation but looooooooool cities funded primarily by property tax why would they want low-cost properties in their cities?)

$100,000 home in the greater Seattle area:
    ghost-town-outhouse-montana-daniel-hagerman.jpg

Houn on
  • Options

um excuse me like most matches i'm playing roadhog and getting gold objective kills too soooo

You're right, that was stupid of me, you're terrible at Overwatch too.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options

Wow, it's so roomy!

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »

Wow, it's so roomy!

Plus the layout gives you really convenient access to the bathroom.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options

o ya if im so bad then how did i get dis play of the game

http://imgur.com/uJdv5HQ

Arch,
  • Options
    bleurg

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
  • Options
    Hardwood flooring, AND is that a wood deck I see in front?

That's a steal at twice the price!

vRyue2p.png
  • Options

Rustic, charming studio for rent

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    For real though that's not a bad looking shitter.

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options

I think you're making my point for me.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options

*puts AH back on the list*

• Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular

oh shit

whoa

• Options

maybe this is why you get so many ticks on your balls, if that's your standard for shitters

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    On vacation last summer the place had an incinerator toilet. You'd place what looked like a 10x too large coffee filter in the bowl, poop in that, then push a button to incinerate. Then you'd catch a brief smell of what the lake of fire smells like, but it disappeared almost immediately.

PSN: Honkalot
This discussion has been closed.